Approach

Seungmin ran to the ground floor, in hurry, little tensed. "What was code G, and why Han went to find her?"
       When he reached he saw Han standing beside Yoona both close and Gyumin standing beside Yoona. Han was having conversation. Was Han having conversation? Seungmin looked at the view in front of him for a minute, to clear his doubts.
        Han talking to a person he don't know was weird to him. That could only mean he was close with Gyumin. Yoona was standing their, while Han was leading the conversation. What is happening?
        When he walked closer, he saw some of B section boys hiding and witnessing their talks. He was confused. He slowly walked closed to them. Not letting them know his presence. Stood there looking at them for half of a minute and then, he tapped on one's shoulder. As the person turned he screamed. Which was controlled, but the boys standing beside him knew he was startled and everyone turned.
        "What is that! I thought it was Hyunjin!" One of them sighed.
        Listening to this Seungmin felt something unpleasuring to his heart. Why he was expecting Hyunjin? And why was it bad if Hyunjin saw them?
       "Why? No, I mean you were scared of Hyunjin?" He asked.
       "Ah, come on Seungmin!" He whined giving little punch to him.
       "No, I'm really asking why?" He asked.
       "Oh, Hyunjin told us not to meddle or tease ah, how to say!" The boy snatching his neck said.
       "Hyunjin told us not to try anything like this!" Another boy replied. "But this guys won't listen!"
       "Why are you hiding there?" Seungmin asked as he was hiding behind piano.
       "I was not involved but dragged along!" He replied walking close.
      "Oh You guys already here?" A voice came from behind. A person with perfect features standing there and looking outside to witness three of them talking.
      "Wait, I'll just talk to them!" He saidbwalking out.
      "Seungmin, why don't you join me!" He replied.
      "Ah, hyung, yes!" He followed along giving everyone a last look. "What were they trying to do?"
      "Ah, Han-ah!" As they moved person called him.
      "Ah, hyung! He said he is prepared already!" Han replied.
       They went standing close to them. Lee Know beside Han and Seungmin finding place stood close to Yoona and, surprisingly Yoona interwined their arms.
      He was shocked! He felt a warm feeling that settled down all the bad thoughts he had for this moment. He looked at her first and then at Gyumin, who was looking at how comfortably she wrapped her hands around his.
      "So, shall we start from it! You will help us right Han?" Lee know asked
      "Of course Hyung, now Seungmin is free too! Right Seungmin?" Han turned to him.
      "Ah yes!" Seungmin nodded.
       Everyone walked to music room except Seungmin was still standing there. Holding back Yoona with him.
       "What were you doing?" Seungmin asked.
       "Oh, Gyumin asked for the practise tomorrow's morning. He said Chan Hyung already planned, and I didn't had the idea. He wanted to talk about it!" She replied.
       "Why you?" He asked. Little furious.
       "I don't know!" She replied taking her hands out of him.
       Which was disliked by both of them. But mostly Seungmin. They walked together. Standing at door he looked at her and asked,
       "What is code G?"
        Yoona's eyes widen. She looked at others if someone noticed and then taking Seungmin by arm she stood in hallway gesturing him to be quite.
        "Who told you? And then how can you speak it so casually!" She said.
         He looked at her. The breeze revealing his forehead with those piercing eyes.
        "Ah, well!" She was about to reply when Hyunjin walk in.
        "What are you guys talking about?" He asked.
         Yoona saw Ahn and Bong was coming too. Yoona walked pass by Hyunjin gesturing him something and then saying it in his ears, "he asked about code G. I couldn't tell. Can you?"
      Hyunjin nodded and three of girls went inside. Slowly one by one everyone followed. Hyunjin took Seungmin to walkable distance. Seungmin's anger got little peaked up looking how close these two were. Yoona just gestured and he bent to talk to her.
       "Code G is...." he took a pause, "Yoona don't want to talk to Gyumin. So, we decided we will help her! So, when she text Code G we have to run to either to him or her. So that we can be mediater between them!" He replied. Feeling the fresh air and streching his neck. (Continuously looking at phone can make it hard for your neck!)
       "Why I don't know about this?" Seungmin asked.
       Hyunjin looked at him first seriously twitching his eyebrows, then for a seconds asking, "You really asking?" And then sighing he replied,
       "Yoona told us you used to help her through it, but then you stopped talking to her. So she couldn't ask you to help. And Gyumin talks always about songs and all, her freinds won't help but tease her! So, she asked Jisung to help. Jeongin is involved too. But kid have so much to do!" Hyunjin replies. "And me, I too don't know about singing much. So they ignore me!" He wanted to say something more but decided to stay quite.
       "Why she don't want to talk?" Seungmin asked. His heart full of bloom. That she refused to talk to such person whom he feels uncomfortable about. He was happy. But angry at same time, on himself that he couldn't be of help.
        "I asked but she said nothing! So I guessed. He might be trying on her! But, she refused that wasn't the case. It's just that she feels uncomfortable. She feels sorry that he knows alot and she knows nothing!" Hyunjin replied.
        They stood there for few minutes before going in.