My Vacation ( Part 1 : Back to town )

For around half of a day I was with Seungmin and yet he smiled only for short. I was in love with his puppy smile and yet I didn't get much to see.

Next morning, I dressed up myself, even if it was my first vacation day ; which I always loved to spend sleeping late. And as he promised Hyunjin arrived at sharp 10 AM.

Riding a bicycle. He parked it in front gate. As I heard the voice I came running inviting him for tea. I have never seen him without uniform apart only from yesterday. Where he dressed himself all in black.

And now he was in front of me in funky styles dressing. No wonder why he always reminds me of Felix. Wearing somehow colourful strips patterns T-shirt with a yellow shirt over it. Having light blue shorts and with those summer slippers and one thing more those goggles. Does he even feel cold or not!

He was looking so much like Felix. If I can call him clown, but I shouldn't. No wonder why, they became so close. I stared at him for while. He sat In front yard by Himself giving a look at small garden. It was whole year but we never get a chance to visit each other's house.

There was not plenty of place but few chairs with some plantings and he enjoyed himself there. He asked me enjoying the cookies
"So, when are you leaving?"
"um, probably tomorrow or day after tomorrow" I answered.
"I'm going tomorrow, so let's go together"
"Wow, you already decided." I laughed with akwardness .

And after few chit-chats he left.
He asked me to answer in evening so that he can drop by before he leave. I asked my mom if I can go with him. She said she is coming too so we are going by our car and said that she will be leaving on the day after tomorrow.

She is missing her hometown too and if dad comes it will be so much pleasure but I already heard them talking that dad have to leave for few days to another city.

I texted Hyunjin the matter and he said he wants to come with them. I was in my room when I texted but he wanted to ask my mom now and instantly! So he can prepare for the rest. And I went to ask mom.

Now it was really clingy of Hyunjin. My mom would have already scolded me if she was not watching her favorite shows. I asked and she happily said yes. As both of them were not giving attention to me I left without saying anything and asking myself with why you said yes.

I replied him saying he can come and in early morning HE CAME ! He was with casual clothes and carrying his so called bag pack. Not carrying much stuff, how he can be so freewill.

My mom and I were packing our stuff in car when he arrived. I introduced him to my mom and I can clearly see that queerness in my mom's smile. Within the moments we said bye to dad.

He really got along with my mom so easily. What a talkative child he is. My father not paying attention to him but yet he too didn't asked about him much and thus he and us parted our ways.

Hyunjin sat in front I guess he loves to sit there. He and my mom after some of questions and answers got into long conversation. Not to mention Hyunjin knew about my mom's dramas and all stuff. Why is he like this. I guess he can be friend with anyone no matter age. So much like Felix again but yes Felix don't watch those boring dramas!

And in Evening we finally arrived at our hometown. I was so excited. Much more than anything. From the entrance until we reach to Felix's house my eyes were capturing everything. Feels like I have been playing the video when I left the town backwards.

My mom on the way explained things to Hyunjin. Such like her friend's house or some nostalgic things related to her. I couldn't pay attention to her. I am so in hurry to meet Felix. I want to give him a tight hug and never let him go for the whole vacation.

And Finally the turn came. I was so excited that I can hear my heartbeat. We reached at gate and here came Felix running to open the gate. The car stopped and I wanted to jump out of the car seeing that bright chicken running toward us but the door was locked. I was just waving my hand from window.

My mom parked the car and then only she let me go. Hyunjin helped her to take out luggage and I ran to Felix hugging him. His giggles that warms my heart and his heat that makes every inch of My anxiety to leave. It was until Felix's mom came out.

I ran toward her and gave her tight hug too. My mom complained, "we never get this warm hugs ever!" giving me the side eye look. I ignored her. But my aunt said, "She loves me more than you." And Hugged me back while explaining how she misses me.

In my excitement I forgot there was standing Hyunjin, who was new to this place. Having anxiety of new place who knows better that me, how alone it feels. I turned to them, while Hyunjin and Felix was standing just smiling and watching our drama. I guess they have exchanged Hi and hello! But I should introduce him.

"Meet Hyunjin, he is my friend from college and he is friend with Felix too." With that tangled hug which I never let go of I waved toward him.

He bowed and smiled saying, "Thank you for inviting me." (Who invited you?) Felix was all glittery and was shining like the dew as he walked inside. While before when sun was shining on him he looked like the sun himself and it seemed like he was fighting with sun who is more brighter.

My aunt smiled and said, "Felix told about you. And enjoy yourself like home. Don't be bothered by anything. Feel like home." She welcomed him with gesture.

Making our rooms first and resting for bit not letting excitement get over us we three were quite for time being in our rooms. Felix knocked my door, I went to check
" Come with me!" He said.