Destination (1)

As the end bell rang Yoona and Hyunjin ran outside following each other. Seungmin quietly followed them knowing they couldn't pass through the hallways as soon as he knew, it would be crowded. And there he found them talking near the stairway.
         "Yoona!" Before Seungmin could call someone else called her. And she turned to the voice.
         "Where are we going today?" Jeongin asked with an excited tone.
         Seungmin remembered she was now spending time with his junior!
        "Oh, Iyen-ah! I can't come today!" Yoona replied in a sorry tone.
        "Why? Why can't she?" Seungmin thought in mind.
        "Oh! You have other plans?" Jeongin asked in excitement as he saw Hyunjin and Yoona intending to leave soon.
        "Yes!" Yoona smiled and both of them (Hyunjin and Yoona) walked down the stairs as Jeongin stood there for a minute.
        "Dumped?" Seungmin asked reaching out to him.
        "Huh?" Raising an eyebrow Jeongin asked.
        Smirking a little, understanding what he meant, Jeongin looked at him.
        "Not like you!" He teased him. Knowing exactly what he meant by it.
        "Iyeni!" A cute call was heard by both of them and soon Yoona's little figure arrived as they looked in the direction of the voice.
        "Wanna join?" She asked.
        Jeongin's smile grew wide and he teasingly looked at Seungmin.
        "For sure. I don't have those idiot classes after school!" He laughed last time giving a happy look to Seungmin, whose face was unpredictable.
        Yoona wasn't going to ask Seungmin. And Seungmin knew that. More than them Jeongin knew it and he loved teasing the lover boy.
        "Where are you Going?" Seungmin asked trying to reach them.
         "It's a secret!" As Yoona ran down the stairs she replied.
         With a huff, Seungmin stood there.

         The next day the same thing happened. Seungmin was completely ignored. He was included in a few talks but, he knew for sure something was going on. He felt as if Yoona was trying to avoid him.

Yoona's POV

        I can't stand this man! I can't! Not after that moment. I'm trying my best, but as he comes close all I do is stare at his lips. I tried not to. But I can't!
        These days we are planning a birthday party for Lee Know Hyung. He loves to spend it with his family so,we don't want to bother him, but we can't stay quiet. We aren't including Seungmin as Hyunjin's dad told us not to disturb him.
        He said that something was going on in their family and that Seungmin breaking a few more rules would cause us to lose him. He may be sent overseas. So no one dared to ask him. He will get a surprise too. We can't leave him alone, especially at a party.
       There he comes again! I was sitting quietly in my secret hidden place. The fresh air and the rustling of leaves calm down my nerves. And his ghostly presence disturbs me. He sat on the other side from where I couldn't see him. I was sitting here thinking of how not to think of kissing him. But the weakness of that point walks to me by himself.
         He came and sat quite as usual. And there it comes milkshake. Why I'm blushing? He does these sweet things I want to believe, no! Yoona you can't think of it. He can never love you! He is just sweet as Hyunjin explained. He is too caring for me. *She buried her head in her palms. With little force to slap herself to come back to sense. And Seungmin bent to look at her.
        "Are you good?" He asked.
        I looked at him, flustered. His caring eyes. And that new hairstyle that makes him look more and more beautiful. I started staring at him again. And looking in eyes I lost myself again.
       The breeze that passes touching me and then to his bangs, as if it was doing it on purpose knowing how badly I want to caress him. Those puppy eyes that kept asking me to look at him.
        "Yoona!" He called and I spanned out of it.
        "Ah! You think it will be okay?" I asked him. He doesn't know what I'm talking about.
        "What?" He asked still looking at me.
        I wanted to ask, "Is it okay if I show a little of my love?" But it's too much for me to ask. And maybe I can never ask.
        "It's just 2nd day of practice and everything seems confusing to me. It's not that I ain't enjoying it. I'm enjoying it so much. But little tensed too!" A change of topic is good for me too.
        "If you don't want to you can always refuse!" He replied walking close and sitting beside me.
        What are these feelings I'm feeling? Till now, I wanted to only see him. Now when he is sitting beside me, I feel like holding his hands.
        "Yoona?" He asked again breaking me through my thoughts.
         "Um?" I was confused. Out of nowhere. I was the one to doze off.
        "We can tell Chan Hyung, he won't say anything. If you want to drop, you can!" He said waiting to return the gaze. But I can't look at him right now.
         "Ah! No I don't want to! It's just it will be freaking busy these days now. We are getting assignments too!" I sighed. For my love feelings but it goes well with the statement too.
         I was shocked again. He just tugged back the long strand of hairs beside my bangs which I was saving him to notice and, he just.....
         "Don't be bothered by it too much!" He said not worrying much.
         My heartbeat went crazy. How can he do it so casually as if it's nothing? I could hear my heartbeat in my ears.
         I was probably getting red too. He wasn't looking at me right now. And I don't want him to look at me either.
         The silence that filled with air breezes. All in silence. He sat quietly.
          My inner turbulence was over the limit. I was waiting for him to go! At least a bell to ring. But neither he moved nor I dared to. Staring into nothing we two sat there.