His Feelings ( She is Special )

The special Program?

  What is he talking about! I looked at him saying nothing.

  "This will be my last year and I want to create our song!" Chan Hyung smiled and with excitement looked at me.

  "Then let's do it!" I said simply. As I know Chan Hyung can do whatever he wants.

  "Then you guys join me too!" He said with smile.

  "You order and we are always with you!" I answered.

He smiled! Saying nothing!

  "So! What are we doing?" I asked. Showing my eagerness.

  "I have a plan !" Changbin Hyung entered. He was listening but since when?

  I smiled toward him. And Chan Hyung too. He sat between us.

  "We five are already here, and two of new are to join. We seven can have our original song! What you guys say about it!"

Making his space between two he explained.

"Who?" I asked.

"Me, You, Bin, Iyeni, Hyunjin our first group and now Han and Lee know!" Chan Hyung answered.

  "We are creating our song?" I asked.

  "Yes!" Chan Hyung answered.

  "Han isn't that boy of our class. Who is only freind with your class one!" I asked.

  "Yes! He is! He is quite a thing you know!" Changbin somehow screamed in my ears.

  "Okay okay! If you both agree who would I be!" I said.

  "But Chan Hyung, from your class there is only one person! Why?" I asked him.

  "They are already preparing something from there juniors!" He answered.

  "So you guys are playing groups this time." I laughed.

  "I guess! It is quite a thing that they are asking for favorite group!" Chan Hyung laughed.

  "And we are Chan Hyung's favourite!" Changbin Hyung laughed.

  "Then isn't that Lee know person have his own group?" I asked.

  "He only knows you, Jeongin, Changbin, Hyunjin and Han!" Chan Hyung counted.

  "Aren't they the one in your group?" I asked.

  "That's exactly why we are collaborating!" Chan Hyung laughed.

  "Then are we really only this much?" I asked.

  "Yes, if you really ask whom I want are you guys!" Chan Hyung answered.

   Changbin Hyung was already flattered that Chan Hyung consider him as favorite.

   "Then Hyung!" I broke that few seconds silence.

   "Can we add Eunsoo in our team?" I asked.

   Even if Chan Hyung don't know her, he can be close in no time. And as Hyunjin and I are already included. She can be too. And I remember she never talked with any senior!

   I was scared what will Chan Hyung say. But was hoping him to say yes.

   "The girl from your class who is close to Hyunjin?" Changbin Hyung asked.

   I was about to shout. I'm too, close to her! I looked at Changbin Hyung with angry eyes.

   "What, people in my class saw Hyunjin and her every weekend hanging out!" He said.