Mr. Prince (End of Vacation + New Hairstyle)

The two of them sat staring at Yoona. Ahn walked to another side to make Yoona sit between them. Bong got excited knowing Ahn will this time definitely make her speak.
       Ahn took Yoona's arm and clinging to her she finally asked, "so who is that Prince guy?" She asked. And Yoona blushed.
       "Who? What?" Asked Yoona.
       "I know! Just now too, you got call from him. And at late hour.., why would he call you?" Asked Bong taking her another hand.
        "I told you that was relative!" Replied Yoona shaking her hands.
        "Ah so what if he is relative. He might be distinct one." Said Ahn.
        Seeing Yoona not speaking Bong took her phone.
        "Should I just call him now and let me know by myself!" Said she just to make Yoona speak. And Yoona didn't paid attention knowing she cant do that.
        "Ya! You not really going to do that!" Ahn asked. "Yoona she isn't joking!" Ahn looked at Yoona.
        Bong forcefully opened the lock and Yoona snatched the phone away.
        "Ya Yoona! You really are a cat!" Seeing her hand get snatched Bong asked.
        "Oh! I'm sorry I didn't meant to!" Keeping her phone aside she looked at her arm.
        "You, you don't even got long nails!" Exclaimed Bong looking at her fingers.
        "Sorry!" Said Yoona looking at her.
        "Um if only you tell me about that person!" Smiled Bong.
        "He really is not my boyfriend or anything! Just casual friend that is!" Yoona finally sat knowing the topic won't get change this time.
        "Relative - freind?" Asked Ahn.
        "A distinct relative that is friend!" Said Yoona not to get caught.
        "You have a crush on him!" Asked Bong.
        "Ya!" Yoona screamed at her. And then blushed.
        "Yes! But he don't look at me with those interest!" Said Yoona.
        "How you know?" Asked Ahn.
        "Yeah, like I always say don't decide what will they say!" Said Bong.
        "Ok let it be, but Bong! You! What about you?" To change the topic Yoona tried to take their attention to her.
        "What about me?" Asked Bong.
        "Your crush? Chan Oppa !" Laughed Ahn.
        "Ah, won-ah! Yoona-yah! I'm serious about him! I'll ask him out for sure. Until this session yes! Definitely!" Said Bong showing her determination.
        "Ya! You can't let skip this by saying this! Tell me you didn't tried to approach him?" Asked Ahn.
         Bong refused to answer. "Guys at least I tried to date him. You guys are worst than me!" Said Ahn again laying on floor.
        "Hey listen!" Asked Bong.
        Taking their attention Bong said, "let's call our crush, whose call get received first will definitely get that person!" Said Bong.
        Yoona refused and moved back to her desk where she was sitting earlier.
        "Well Seungmin will definitely accept my call in one go!" Said Ahn.
        "So why are you taking step back then. Let's try!" Said Bong.
        "Isn't it crap Bong. If person is free they will definitely accept the call!" Said Yoona.
       "Well that for sure!" Replied Bong.
       "So what about texting?" Asked Bong.  
       "Tell them to call you when you are free saying it's urgent. See whose phone rings first!" Asked Bong.
       "Um! That should be fine!" Said Bong.
       "What are you guys even thinking!" Turned Yoona not getting interested.
       "Come on Yoona! At least try this."
       "But I don't have anything to talk to him!" Said Yoona getting angry.
       "Come on! If he calls I will let you talk to him I promise!" Said Bong knowing she is scared that she will take that call instead of her.
       "That's not it!" Said Yoona still refusing.
       "Come on Yoona I really want to try this!" Said Ahn.
       "You guys try then!" Yoona turned.
       "With you!" Said Bong giving her, her phone.
        Bong sat on bed, "we aren't going to share what we talk I know this is embarrassing so it's just who calls first!" Said Bong.
         "Just type a message, "If you are free can you call me!" That is all!" Said she.
         Yoona knew, Ahn and she will be, texting same person.
        "Bong can I write it differently?" Asked Yoona.
        "What you want to?" Bong asked.
        "That really isn't the tone I use with him, it will look odd!" replied Yoona.
          Bong looked at her with mischievous eyes, "so what you gonna write then?" She smiled.
         "You seem close to him Yoona! I thought nothing when she said it but yeah it's way too formal!" Said Ahn who had her messaged typed.
         "Ok type whatever you want. But, don't tell them you have mission!" Said Bong.
          Yoona thought about it but couldn't think of any other words. So she typed the same.
          Bong countdown from 10 and with 1 they sent the message. Yoona's message was seen immediately. But no call received.
         Ahn's and Bong's phone rang at same time. They picked up and was talking. Yoona got little sad, that Seungmin called Ahn first. Soon Ahn call ended and Bong was still trying to hold the conversation.
         Yoona smiled looking at Ahn saying, "lucky you!" And Ahn did got shy. She didn't expected Seungmin, to call this fast.
         And seconds later, Yoona's phone rang. She picked up the phone and spoke,
         "Hello!" She said and he replied the same.
         Bong's overexcited voice was disturbing her so she gestured Ahn she will walk outside and she went to Felix's room.
        "Aren't you with Ahn?" He asked.
        "Why?" She asked
        "I got kind of same text from her too. I thought there might be trivia in this." He laughed.
       "No," Yoona got flustered. "She is at home. I'm currently here cleaning this house you know, were you Stayed!" She lied. Not to get caught.
       "Oh! That's why your voice sounding hollow!" He laughed. And Yoona laughed back awkwardly.
        Bong's call ended and she asked Ahn about Yoona. Yoona was the only one who's crush called in late. But, few minutes past and Yoona still didn't came. About 10 minutes she didn't returned.
        Here Seungmin was asking about everything. Why she texted him so suddenly. Was there everything alright. And all and all.
         Bong and Ahn came out looking for Yoona. They heard voice coming from Felix room. They tried to open the door but it was locked. They stood there listening to her.
        "Ah really! Anything isn't wrong. I told you I was missing you!" She laughed.
        "No why would! Ah! I know I won't speak this but I told you!" She was laughing and it was seen that person did cared about it too much, that from 10 minutes straight he is still asking about it.
        "If anything concerns you, you can call me okay!" Said Seungmin. "Anytime! You don't have to ask for permission just call me!" Said he again.
        "Understand!" She finally cut the call seeing the call last for 12 minutes.
        Yoona was shy. When she made it clear that they wasn't playing, Seungmin said something which made her blush like this.
       " If you ever wonder I went to see someone before you, you must know I just want to talk to them in hurry so that I can save my time for you!"
        Seungmin who had an idea they probably was trying to know who he prefers. And he did wanted them to know she might not seemed as his priority but she was.
        Yoona replied him jokingly but she was blushing bad hearing this.
        She opened the door. Bong and Ahn were standing there.
        "I thought the one who get called first will be winner. but look at her!" Said Bong.
      "Was he concerned?" Asked Ahn.
      "Um! Alot!" Replied Yoona.
       They laughed and went back to room.
      "What did he said Won-ah?" Asked Bong.
        "He asked me where I'm! And I said at friends house. So he asked me, why I want to talk to him so urgent. So to hide the fact I told. The friend wasn't home and I was kind of feeling insecure so I tried to talk to any person. And I thought of you!" Laughed Ahn. "He is so suspicious about me now!"
        Bong laughed. And Yoona sighed as Ahn's lie supported her.
        "Why he cut the call then?" Asked Bong.
        "Because he was able to hear you! He asked if you are with me. And as your voice was loud I said yes. And he said he will call later. He have something urgent to do. But he told me to talk to Bong. And not to feel insecure!" Ahn sighed.
       "But he does care about you. Even if you lied he repeated himself." Said Bong.
       "Yes!" Smiled Ahn. "And You, what he said?"
       "Chan oppa?" Bong smiled ear to ear.
       "He said he was busy, but not enough that he can ignore a friend's call. He asked me about what I have to talk. So I asked him about motivation to study. He is so funny to motivate me in vacations!" Laughed Bong loosing her breaths.
       "Ya! You can't laugh like that. He was helping you!" Said Yoona getting little sad.
       "Ah ah! I know! I know!" Bong took a breath.
       "About You Yoona! What did your prince had so much to talk to you. Yesterday night too he wasn't seem to cut the call, today too!" Said Ahn which made Yoona blush.
       "Come on Yoona tell me what he said. At least an romantic line. That gave you chills!" Said Bong giving creepiest expression she could give.
        "He said sorry to call a minute late!" Said Yoona blushing. "He said he had something else to do, so he first did his work and then called me!" She laughed.
      "He said it isn't that I'm not his priority. It's just that he priors me so that he did not wanted to get bugged while talking to me!" Yoona buried her head in arm. "He didn't said word priority! But it was like that!"
      "Understand understand!" Shaking Yoona through core laughed Bong.
      "And you say it's crush, damn! I can see you two going on dates. You say you aren't dating! What with this damn cute reply then! Aaa! I'm jealous!" Said Bong.
       "He just said this for 10 minutes straight?" Asked Ahn. Laughing a little. To say, to tease Yoona. "Woah, so romantic of him. Just explaining why he couldn't call in minute!" She laughed.
        "No no! He just said it once. He was asking about what problem I have. Why I sent a sudden message. And all!" Replied Yoona.
       "Woah Yoona did he said it straight? Like how to say. I want to listen that very badly what he said!" Bong teased her.
       "Yoona call him back and say him to say it twice, I know he will say it again. He is down for you. I'm feeling it!" Said Bong.
       "To be honest I'm feeling it too, that he sure have feelings for you!" Said Ahn.
        Yoona laughed sarcastically. Knowing Ahn couldn't say this once she finds out it was Seungmin. For Yoona who knew Seungmin who loves to keep bothering with her mind, would say this thousands of time.
       Soon the time passed with different games. Yoona hadn't had these girly talks in while. She enjoyed there company.