Second Step

Yoona kept doing her work while Seungmin just monitored her standing there.
      "So you gonna warm those things again?" He asked finally breaking the akward silence between them.
      "Um!" Nodded Yoona.
      "Nice! Then I'll leave the...." He was about to speak when they were disturbed by a sudden noise as the noisy boys returned.
      Joyful screams, and happy faces ran along in the hallway with excitement of what is waiting for them. They all stood at the door in kitchen. A mess that should not cross kitchen line! The all who were dressed perfectly in the morning, were now in complete mess. The dirty clothings that belonged to them made Seungmin laugh.
       "What were you guys even doing?" He asked.
       Yoona turned to them. And she too brust into laughter seem them. The boys who were of age ranging 22-25 were all, looking like a teenagers who just had a fight.
        "We!" Laughed Hyunjin, who came late and was making his way into kitchen asking others to move. And was about to...... When others stopped him by force.
       "No, you can't! You should wash first!" In some arguing tone said Lee know.
       "But it smells so nice. What are you making Yoona?" Asked Hyunjin. 
       "Well, I prepared night meal for you!" She giggled.
       "Uh, to be clear!" She cleared her throat, "We prepared!!" She looked at Seungmin.
       "It was surprise for you guys!" Entered Mr. Lee behind them. Who was looking fine, not like them all but yet it was visible he too got dirty enjoying their fun time.
       Everyone turned. "Surprise?" Asked Felix who was standing clinging to Han.
       "Yes! She learned to cook you know!" Replied Mr. Lee making Felix get surprised a little more.
       "You did Yoona!" Felix looked at her with excitement. And Yoona nodded back at him with smile.
       "Come fast I'll boil noodles now!" Said Yoona excitedly.
        Screaming a big yes everyone ran to wash. Seungmin who still was laughing looking at them was held back by Yoona.
       "Cut these!" She handed over some vegetables for salad.
       "Yoona why is bag of cabbage laying over there?" Asked Mr. Lee as he was about to leave.
       "Ah! Mr. Lee! The farm lady told me to give it to Mrs. Lee!" Replied Seungmin.
       "You visited farm?" Asked Mr. Lee. Peaking from outside to have look on his face.
       "Ah! That! Yes!" He got embarrassed.
       "Ohkay!" Replied Mr. Lee who knew what he was thinking.
       "Uncle Lee. Bring aunt back with you. You guys are dinning with us!" Said Yoona.
       "Of course that will be our pleasure princess!" Mr. Lee laughed and left.
       "You?" She stood beside Seungmin. Looking at him.
       "Why you went to farm?" In teasing tone she asked.

        When did it all started they don't know. They both don't know why they do this, But it was now habit of theirs! If they find another person gets little excited for them, to say they find other trying to reach out for them, They would tease each other! It was first, attempted by Seungmin. Knowing Yoona asks Hyunjin about him, he would tease her about it alot of times. And slowly Yoona adopted it. She would tease him back. As Seungmin would ask for her in class not finding her there. And with numerous of things like this. The excitement of the other asked for us, and then the excitement to tease other. And so in next moment, the person would get asked about why they did! And the answer never have spoken by the other person.

      "To look for you why?" Answered Seungmin.
      The question backfired to Yoona. He was getting sly day by day. Yoona can't tease him anymore. She went again to check on everything and boiled the noodles.
      Seungmin laughed seeing her reaction and both slowly and carefully set the table.
     "You guys done?" Knocking on the door Seungmin asked.
     "From long time!" Came Jeongin out with Felix.
      Looking at Felix who had little sad eyes Seungmin asked, "Did something happened?"
      Looking at Seungmin Felix smiled, a little forecfully but sweet to convince him nothing is wrong.
     "You know. We all fell! All at once!" He replied.
     Seungmin laughed. Not believing what he said.
     "You really?" Asked Seungmin.
     "Well you know, it rained little last night. So that one side you remember we last time too were feeling slippery. It was wet and first Hyunjin's feet slipped and then he slided back and then with Lee know Hyung and then changbin Hyung and they all just tagged along, leaving Jeongin and Mr. Lee who were walking ahead." Felix laughed as he tells and walked toward dinning table telling him.
      Half of it heard by Yoona who laughed looking at Yongbok's bright smile.
      "We told him, that path is slippery. But that idiot head won't listen!" Laughed Jeongin.
      "I gestured him. Don't come this side! Don't come this side!" Jeongin danced as he said.
      "We all screamed from behind! Hyunjin look, Hyunjin look ahead!" Screamed Felix.
      "That idiot won't listen to anyone!" Said Seungmin.
      "Yeah but he did pushed Hyung! And that's how Hyung was saved!" Blushed Jeongin looking at Felix.
      "I didn't intentionally!" Here came the hero of adventure.
       "I hope you didn't get hurt Felix!" Asked Hyunjin putting his hand over shoulder.
       Removing his hand and sitting to his table Felix shook her head. "Why would I! I was not get caught there!"
      "It was worst Yoona! You should have seen this idiots clinging onto each other there!" Laughed Jeongin.
        "Lee know Hyung and Changbin Hyung didn't let anyone get up!"
        Jeongin laughed making everyone laugh too. But Hyunjin wasn't listening. He looked at Felix who seemed to enjoy the chat.
        Hyunjin didn't liked how Felix removed his hand from his shoulder. And he wasn't even looking at him while laughing. Or else he would have given him smile thousands of time.
        He went to sit beside him, but Felix gave no reaction. Not even trying to look at him. He called him, he turned to him in response. But not the regular one. No smiles and a little bit of bitterness.
       Soon everyone came and was ready when Mr. Lee and Mrs. Lee came with several side dishes packed in lunch box.
      Chan and Changbin helped them to unpack them. And the eight of them sat while Seungmin and Yoona served for them.
       "Why don't you two join?" Asked Mrs. Lee.
       "We still haven't washed up yet!" Answered Seungmin.
       "Woah you were preparing dishes!" Asked Lee know answering to their questions.
       "Ah! We should wait for them then!" Asked Felix.
       "No, no! You guys eat. I'll join in few minutes! I'm running home right now and will back soon!" Said Yoona bringing the servings of hotteok.
       Seungmin helped her. "Don't worry you guys. She prepared a lot and I guess she will be happy if you start eating as soon as you can!" Laughed he knowing Yoona's excitment.
       "The food really looks delicious!" Said Changbin.
       "Iyenah! Start fast!" Screamed changbin.
       "Ah yes yes!" Mr. Lee and Mrs. Lee kept seeing the boys thinking how can they join their spirit.
       After jeongin took a bite of lamb chops everyone started eating. Devouring every flavour in mouth and keep praising the taste they smiled to Yoona.
      "Yoona-yah! It's really good to be called as first time!" Said Mrs. Lee.
      "What? Did you made it for first time?" Asked Han.
      "To say she cooked for the first time!" Laughed Felix looking at Yoona.
      "You mean she don't cook?" Asked Chan.
      "Yoona-yah! That's Surprise that you cooked this well! It's so good!" Chan praise her knowingly she was waiting for it.
      Hyunjin kept offering Felix's favorite to him but Felix kept returning them. And this inconvenience was making Hyunjin not to enjoy the food.
      Chan told Seungmin and Yoona not to worry about them. They will serve themselves if needed. And so the two of them, ran to wash up. Yoona went to Lee's house. And Seungmin to the room.
      Everyone was enjoying food with tasty servings of talks. Mr. And Mrs. Lee enjoyed their presence. But Mrs. Lee was concerned as Hyunjin didn't seemed to talk. She turned to him and asked,
      "Hyunjin-ah? Aren't you enjoying the food. There's not a single voice coming from your side!"
      "Oh no Mrs. Lee!" He gave a pretty laugh. "I'm.....! The food taste so good I don't wanna spell a word in case!" He took big bite of rice as he speak.
       And everyone again returned to talk about their interest.
       Felix looked at him. Hyunjin who kept looking at Felix. His eyes looked into Hyunjin's. Hyunjin's eyes kept asking him what happened. And Felix strict eyes didn't wanted to flinch. He gave him a sassy look and turning his head Felix said, "eat first! We will talk later!" And giving a sigh he again put on that beautiful smiled.
       Hyunjin was shocked seeing this boy giving him killer look in seconds and then returning to be angel. To say he was amazed. He giggled seeing him. He was scared for a moment.
       As they kept talking and eating, time passed. And here came Seungmin.
      "You haven't finished yet?" Asked he.
      "Probably!" Said Hyunjin who won't eat much, as he had a lot of snacks in return way.
      "We are a slow eater Seungmin-ah!" Said Changbin still having some rice in his bowl.
      "Um, you don't have to hurry!" Said Mr. Lee who went to kitchen taking dishes. 
      One by one they woke up leaving Chan and Changbin still eating.
      "Shall we wash up dishes!" Said Lee know asking Han who stood next after him.
      "You don't need to!" Said Yoona who came hurriedly.
      Her bangs that were in mess again. She did dried them but still it messed up while coming. Her sweet dark brown colored trousers and her messy hair.
     Seungmin looked at her. And she stared back.
     "Ya! Your clothes match?" Said Lee know.
     "Are you couple?" Asked Han laughing.
     Yoona looked at them with angry eyes, and then pointing then that her uncle and aunt is here. They still couldn't stop laughing.
      As they said couple, Mr. Lee turned to Hyunjin. And Hyunjin saw them looking at them. He choked on water he was drinking. Hiding his hand under the table he sat quite. Felix noticed him.
      "What happened?" Asked he with same cold voice.
      Shaking his head Hyunjin sat quite.
      Leeknow cleaned the table for both of them to sit. And he also bought the servings for them.
      "Thank you Hyung!" Smiled Yoona who was getting known to this side of her Hyung. Apart from his jokes, which she didn't get, he was a kind man. He kept helping her in all the ways.
       Even if it was may be about poem or her way of looking toward love. Not only the love but, Lee know did gave advise of life unknowingly. Which specially Han and Yoona knew what he always meant by those words. 
       "Leave the container Mrs. Lee. We will bought them back tomorrow!" Said Chan looking Mrs. Lee was about to wash them.
       "Yes, we should go for a walk!" Said Changbin who had full appetite.
       "Yeah, let's go for a walk!" Said Hyunjin who had something to talk to Felix.
       "Sure you guys go. We will walk home!" Said Mrs. Lee looking at Yoona.
       "Do you need us honey?" She asked.
       "It's okay, Mrs. Lee!" Answered Seungmin. "You can rest assure!" He gave her a carefree smile which made Mrs. Lee  smile on return.
       One by one they left while Yoona and Seungmin getting amazed over what they cooked.
      "I think I can be a good chef you know!" Said Yoona getting impressed over her skills.
      "Only if you keep me as an assistant. You can't do anything on your own!" Said he teasing her.
       "Yeah yeah!" She rolled her eyes looking at him. He laughed.