Seriousness: Preparation

Yoona called Felix giving no time for Hyunjin to speak. Hyunjin had a few thoughts going on, regarding the party and a few other things that he was ignoring Felix from morning.
          "Hyung!" Yoona spoke.
          "Um! What do you need?" Felix asked. Yoona calls him Hyung when she needs something. Yoona giggled and started explaining, Ignoring Hyunjin who kept staring at her.
          "So, you know! Today, I got an invitation for a party. And these all say he is a bully. And says, I can't go there! Hyunjin too, says such a thing! But, you know! I want to go! Doesn't this look like drama fantasy? And the boy, he looked so handsome as if he walked out of a novel. I want to go. I got this beautiful invitation too!" Yoona explained having ups and downs of emotions and Felix was listening to her not saying a word.
          "So, why Hyunjin don't want you to go?" Felix asked.
          "He and Bong say he is a bully. And they say he called me there only to talk odd for me in front of everyone!" Yoona replied with a sad tone.
          "Is he? But didn't you say he came to invite you?" Felix asked normally. "What no! He came there just to invite you so he can defame you in front of everyone?" Felix asked with anger furrowing.
           "They say this, but I don't feel he is that kind of guy. He seemed so modest to me!" Yoona insisted.
           "But, they know him!" Felix asked.
           "They fight! Hyunjin and San. I don't know the reason. But Bong said they are rivals or something!" Yoona looked at Hyunjin whose lips were sealed tight.
            "Is he with you?" Felix asked curiously. "Give him a call! He has been avoiding me for an hour!" Yoona could feel Felix's anger in his voice. 
            Yoona handed him the phone. Hyunjin was keeping his mouth shut so that Felix wouldn't read he was there. But Yoona told him directly, now with no other choice he had to talk.
           "Why aren't you texting back?" Felix asked.
           "I was in class!" Turning to the other side Hyunjin replied.
           "Oh! Like you don't have classes daily!" Felix rolling his eyes replied laughing.
           "Look! We will talk it out later. But! Tell her not to go!" Hyunjin insisted.
           "Why?" Felix asked with a steady tone.
           "What? Me saying don't satisfy things?" Hyunjin angrily asked.
           "It gives me more reason to send her there!" No change of expressions. Felix was curious, Hyunjin was hiding something. He heard Hyunjin breathing heavily, about to burst out some weird things. Felix took the lead.
            "Are you trying to pick up fights here? Aren't you?" Felix asked.
            "It's you! I am just asking her not to go!" Hyunjin turned to Yoona, "You always listen to, then what happened this time?" anger was shown on his face.
            "Jinnie!" Felix called. And somehow Hyunjin realised he was screaming again!
            "Sorry!" Hyunjin bowing his head asked Yoona. Yoona nodded and sat there quietly.
            "I'll come with you!" Felix said assuring him. "Don't worry about it, Nothing will happen with him!" With "hmm" Hyunjin replied. "And about him, I want to know clearly what's his relationship with you!" Felix replied. Hyunjin wasn't replying well. Felix felt he need to talk to him, face to face.
            "Give a call to Yoona!" He ordered. Hyunjin gave her phone back with disappointment.
            "When's the party?" Felix asked.
            "It's the 4th of April!" Yoona replied.
            "It's 2nd. I'll come with you. Just in case anything happens!" Felix replied. "at what o'clock?"
             "It says, starts at 8 PM!" Yoona replied happily. Still looking at sad Hyunjin.
             "Oh, I can make it then! Don't worry about Hyunjin! I'll manage something to cheer him up!"
              "Ok!" Yoona hung up after saying goodbyes.
             Hyunjin was standing there still in anger.
            "I see! So you accept commands from him! Um! Yes! Yes! This is how things are going!" Yoona teased him.
            Hyunjin looked at her with confusion first and then blushed getting what she meant by it.
            "Don't you dare to make fun of me, when you do get quiet once he signs!" He said with a smirk.
            "What? That's rude! I stopped talking because I didn't want you to get mad! This is how you take it!" With a pout, Yoona complained.
            Seeing Yoona whining Hyunjin finally calmed down. Nothing's better than teasing is a life motto!
           "Don't worry Hyunjin! Felix knows tricks. He sprinkles his pixy dust and everything changes you know!" Yoona giggled. "I'm sure whatever that thing is in between you two. Will get resolved!"
           Listening to this again Hyunjin's face dropped. Thinking about does Yoona know the side Felix never wanted to show her? But in a second, he made his comeback thinking she just thought he was an angel! Not worrying too much they went back to class.