For her

Lee know's guidance made Yoona change her mind a little. To think different of what she thinks. When she was sitting beside Seungmin, She first thought, he might be thinking of another person. He was waiting for someone else. But then, letting herself lose by her thoughts a little and then being a little selfish, 'it might not be that wrong to take it for myself', was her thoughts letting herself to live in a moment. She kept staring at him for a long time.
     His smiling resting face. She few times tapped over his hairs just to add some cuteness to feel for herself. Touching his cheeks a little and staring at him without blinking her eyes. Asking Seungmin to be in her place to talk with that boy was also an experiment she tried. She wanted to check if he meant for her or not.
     Seungmin hiding his happiness confused Yoona to change her mind. But letting it go as it will help her too, Yoona continued being herself. Seungmin holding onto her wrist again at playground made her question her beliefs. He was intending to sit beside her. Then was he happy that Yoona won't talk to that boy again?
     Whatever it is, it's not wrong to stare at sky! Is it?

     The week passed, everyone was busy with their studies. On Sundays three of them met at certain spots. But they did not played, but studied. Work and assignment took a lot of time from them. And finally the exam-day came.

     Seungmin waited standing near gate on first day. And as he saw Yoona he waved looking at her. Not on exam day again, she was late. He smiled at her. And with her he left for classroom. He remembered the day others were talking to her and he was standing there still waiting for her one glance, for a one moment to talk. And now he was walking with her.
     Hyunjin already went to class to discuss something with his friends. And so Seungmin joined her for this walk alone. No one talked but it was happy moment for both of them. They wished each other and left to respective rooms.
     Finishing one exam, Yoona left for library where Bong planned to meet. Bong was sitting in front and Yoona went to sit beside her. In back there was shelf. The areas was distributed in different section, divided by shelves and that made it look like small rooms to discuss.
     "How did it went?" Bong asked.
     "Good good!" Yoona answered. "and your's ?" She asked.
     "Bad bad" and Bong laughed.
     Yoona heard the keychain voice again.
     "Here they come!" Yoona said.
     And Bong looked who is coming.
     "Ah you here!" Bong asked as she saw Ahn.
    "Yes!" Ahn smiled.
    "Yoona already knew you were here!" Bong laughed as she looked at Yoona.
    "You sure love this sound of Keychain!" Ahn asked.
     "I love it's owner too!" Yoona winked as she said it to Ahn.
      For a moment she had no clue what she said. She didn't even thought of Seungmin at time. She was just flirting with Ahn as they got much closer than before.
     Bong laughed hearing this.
     "Let Seungmin know this and he will never walk with that keychain again!" She said.
     "Oh no! I Forgot he have one too!" Yoona looked at Ahn! Bong teased her which made Ahn laugh too and soon they went quite all sudden.
     Ahn sat there explaining some topics to Bong. Few moments later there come the announcement to take their sits. Packing there stuff ready to got up, they saw Seungmin coming from shelf behind them.
      Bong looked at Yoona turning her head as fast as she can, with widened her eyes. "Was he here?" This was his facial recations were saying to Yoona. He walked without looking at them.
      "Did he heard?" Bong asked hurriedly as he left.
      "How would I know?" Yoona asked.
    Ahn laughed seeing both of them getting petty over that.

       Seungmin was sitting there before them. He went to sit behind as it will hide him from anyone coming. And it will be better as his study spot too. He didn't knew when Bong came and sat there.  Yoona came and they started talking. And so, he lost his concentration!
       As they talked Seungmin was listening to them. When Yoona said, "I love it's owner too!" A sudden cupid's arrow went through his heart. His eyes didn't blink for moment. His heart beated fast and he felt, he wanted to ask her directly, to say this sentence standing in front, when Bong's sentence woke him up.
       Why will he stop walking with it. 'Let this word heard by all and I'll walk with those keychains more often!' He laughed. But then he couldn't shred off those feelings after listening, "I love it's owner too!" He laughed as he remembered.
       The announcement was made and he walked from there as if he never knew they were there.