the Song

Finishing the breakfast everyone took out their bags, taking out the previous one and the altered written poems. Chan went to bring his laptop and he asked everyone to sit alone. He didn't wanted not any of them listening to other's verse.
      He sat at one side of room, from where everyone was visible.
      "So these are some changes I tried!" Playing a tune over his laptop he said.
      Everyone knew what it was, as it started with same tune! But as few seconds passed or so, Chan added some drum sound to it which made song feel little rock. And to say, it made the tune good that earlier.
      He also added some other elements which were praised by Changbin. The one who first suggested them but then refused saying it won't sound good for love song.
They loved the music Chan made. And everyone was so excited to record the song now.
      Everyone was imagining how their verse would sound. And it was sounding perfect to them.
      Sitting there quite for long time, going through the sheets Chan said, "Iyen-ah! You will sing first!" And as he said Jeongin at looked at him opening his small eyes.
      "Me?.... Why?" Said Jeongin, who was happy and scared at same time.
      "Your words feel like it. The starting of first love!" Replied Chan.
      "But Hyung, it isn't the same!" Replied Jeongin.
      Chan looked at him with some dissatisfaction. ( Chrisappointed )
      "Okay, okay!..... Whatever you say Hyung!" Replied Jeongin.
      "And then, Lee know-yah! You'll be second!" Said Chan looking at him.
      "Ah, Okay!" Replied Lee know who hadn't had any problem.
      "And then to think of it, Hyunjin's lines are little bold!.... I mean there's too much closeness! .....But it's the fact how it goes in these order!" Chan started talking to himself.
      "Hyung? Am I singing or not!" Asked Hyunjin who seem to get confused.
      "Hyunjin-ah! I was saying, if you can make it less clingy!" Said Chan looking at him. "I know what you were saying, but let make it with little touches!" Said Chan in little hesitation.
      "Hyunjin-ah! You getting horny in songs is not a good thing!" Changbin laughed as he said.
      Felix looked at him with wide eyes getting shocked. Looking ah whom Hyunjin stood up, shaking off the crime imposed on him.
      "Ah, wait! When did I wrote horny song! Ya!! Hyung! Say it clear! They are blaming me for nothing!" Screamed Hyunjin with all his heart.
      "No no no!" Laughed Chan looking at Hyunjin. "He didn't wrote horny!" He laughed again saying it. He laughed so hard that his eyes teared up.
      "He just!" He was laughing so bad, his voice cracked in letters.
      "It's just that the closeness he wants it's little, how should I say!" Clicking his toung he said.
      "He don't want to get separate at any cost! What's he is trying to say!" Replied Yoona who already read Hyunjin's verse.
      "It's also that but!" Said Chan Hyung. "How do I put it!!" Chan still struggling to put his feelings in words.
      "He is jealous of every little thing in it!" Said Felix with lowered eyes, not looking at anyone but over the blank sheets in his hand.
      Chan looked at him.
      "He sounds like psychopath!" Felix chuckled a little.
       Laughed Chan nodding, "Yes exactly! That's what I meant!" He looked at Hyunjin who's lips seemed to have swollen as he turned them into pout.
      "Do I sound like psychopath?" Asked Hyunjin looking at Felix.
       Everyone laughed on this especially Han jisung who took Hyunjin's attention.
      "Han Jisung!!!" He screamed. "You yourself seems a psychopath. Don't you remember how you use to ignore everyone!" Said Hyunjin getting angry over him.
      "Well let me be that type of psychopath but! What kind of love maniac are you?" Again laughed Han which made Hyunjin get a little mad.
      "It's not that it's just he is little possesive!" Replied Felix wanting to make Hyunjin calm down.
      "So Hyunjin!"said Chan trying to make him calm down.
      "I want you to make them turn into a love song. Not to hide your feelings. But can you turn them into, like how to say! Your love is dark red, I want you to make it glow like a baby pink. I want the same feeling as rose." Said Chan looking at him.
"I don't want any of your feelings to hide! Do you understand!" Nodding Yes Hyunjin sat back at his place not looking back at Felix. Which made Felix drown into worry.
      "Then next will be Felix!" Smiled Chan.
Hyunjin still haven't read Felix's part. He looked at him with excitement, foregtting all the things happened. 'What did he wrote?' Hyunjin was glad that Felix's part would be sung right after his.
      "I can't ignore the fact that your feelings are the answer for the one kind like Hyunjin!" said Chan clearing his throat not to mention.
      Hyunjin looked at him with love eyes. Knowing those lyrics were meant for his. "What did he wrote. Answers to my feelings? He does have. Does he really have answers of my all question?" He thought to himself.
      "After him we will make......!" Chan took a pause! Going through sheets again he thought of something.
      "Bin! Can you add something to feel the space here! " He said looking at Changbin.
     "No wait! How about we add Leeknow's part here?" Asked Chan getting excited.
      Yoona and Changbin who knew what Leeknow's lines meant looked surprised.
      "Hyung!" Both exclaimed with happiness. They looked at each other knowing what exactly he meant. Yoona nodding at Changbin telling him he can speak, sat quite still smiling on it.
      "Hyung, that longing feeling is really something. Yes that is the best idea!! The bestest!" Said Changbin getting overly excited over it.
      "So am I singing after Jeongin or after Felix?" Asked Lee know.
      "Whenever we need! That is your part is gonna be the main lines!" Answered Chan looking at him.
     "But didn't we agreed on Seungmin's part be the main ?" Asked Leeknow getting little hyped up.
      "Well his part seems like a story and yours like, like it's a feel g! Which will flow in our song!" Said Chan.
      "Exactly ! It's the need of song. The feeling of first love." Said Yoona who was holding her excitement from long.
      "Hyung don't tell me you don't know the meaning of this! You better know than others that's why you wrote it for first love!" Said Yoona seeing Leeknow is still not agreeing on it.
      "Yoona but, the song is of first love. It's for happy feelings. And my lines feels as I'm sitting crying lonely!" Laughed Lee know while saying it.
      "Hyung, it's perfect you know!" Said Changbin smiling same as Yoona looking at Lee know.
      "Well, if you guys feel it! Whom I to resist!" He smiled looking at them. "But, Hyung! If you ever feel like just to remove it you are free to go! Free to change!" Lee know smiled.
      "So this will be the first part! The very start of first love! Then it will be Changbin! ..... Yes! Changbin's part will sound the best after Lee know one! Woah! Why didn't I thought of that!" Laughed Chan talking to himself.
      "So we gonna change beat there right?" Asked Changbin.
      "Yes, it's as you prefer!" Answered Chan.
      "Shall we add Hannie's part next?" Questioned Chan.
      "Well after mine I think it should be yours Hyung! Cause I feel like there was answer in your verse for me!" Said Changbin getting little shy.
      "Woah, you must like Chan, changbin-ah!" Said Lee know whose smile got turned into some devilish smirk.
      "Hyung!" Whined Changbin.
      "Ok! So let's add next mine and then, Han-ah? No! His are too direct for it! Let's add the repeating one's that is Lee know's verse again. And then!...... Yoona! Will you take few in sad tone. After Leeknow's verse yours will sound too energetic so make it to pick up the flow of song!" Said Chan turning to her.
She nodded.
      "And after her comes the Seungmin! Yes!" As Chan said this Seungmin looked at him. Guessing he does have answers for Yoona's verse. Until how Chan did it, the second verse is answer for first! He looked at Yoona who was looking at Chan waiting for him to say more. But Seungmin felt as if, it's what he thinks. Yoona must like him.
      Looking at her he was lost again when Chan called his name. "What you think Seungmin-ah? That will be close to end. Will you be able to keep the whole audiance there?" Asked Chan.
      "If you feel Hyung. I don't dare to question!" Answered Seungmin.
      "And here will go Han, adding ll the misery and then love and then the destiny and the all he wants!" Laughed Chan looking at Han.
      "You can't say that Hyung. I asked you if you want me to change. But yo said it was perfect!"said Han.
     "Cause it is perfect!" Smiled Chan looking at him.
     "So here I, and Changbin will try putting them on tune. You guys won't have to worry. But the one to whom I said to change, that is Yoona and Hyunjin. Change your lines a little. If then I feel to ask I'll ask others to change. But yeah! .... If you fee like changing, that sounds better than what is now, you can tell me anything." With his Chan sent the tune on group message, pinning it.
     And the meeting was almost over. Still everyone had something to talk to Chan. So they one by one talked to him.
      Seungmin walked to Yoona and sat beside her. "Can I ask to see what you wrote?" Asked he.
      Yoona looked at him. "Chan Hyung told not to let others watch!" She smiled as she said. Her eyes following his.
      "Oh come on! My verse is already selected. What will I copy from yours?" Asked Seungmin.
      "Still!...... I'm!" Not comfortable showing it to you! Was she wanted to say. But couldn't say it. Not knowing why.
Looking at the discomfort look on Yoona's face Seungmin felt bad, "no worries, once Chan Hyung calls for recoding I'm gonna find!" Said Seungmin making her comfortable. Who by, what happened now, understood Yoona might have feelings for him.
      She smiled to him. "So then can I Ask for yours?" asked she. On which Seungmin laughed.
     "No, you'll copy it!" He laughed as he said. Knowing he have answers for he questions. Yoona laughed again in disbelief.
      "Yoona!" Said Seungmin. "I wanted to ask for an apology!" Said Seungmin not looking at her.
      "Apology? For what?" Asked Yoona.
      "Well that day! I got angry over you for nothing!" Said Seungmin. Yoona looked at him with question.
      "What day?" Asked Yoona.
      "The day we met at restaurant. Bin Hyung's treat was it!"
      "Ah that day! Yeah!" She go worried a little.
      "But Seungmin-ah!" Said she getting little shy, "well I can understand you! If I would be in your place I would have reacted the same!" Avoiding an eye contact with him.
      Seungmin turned to her. When she said, she understands him? "What she meant by it. And she will do same? What she talking about. Does she feel the same? The love the jealousy?" Seungmin was confused.
      Yoona turned to him. She looked at his face, the face full of questions.
      "Well I know Seungmin that I ignored you those days. But you know! Bong and Ahn forced me so much that I had to go with them!" Said she.
      Seungmin's messed up face get again messed up thinking of what she is talking.
"I promise you, I won't ignore you again!" Said Yoona trying to make Seungmin not get angry.
      But Seungmin wasn't getting angry. He wa confused what she was saying.
      "Yoona!" Said Seungmin. "What you think I was mad about?" Asked Seungmin.
      "That I ignored you. And I went on shopping with them!" Answered Yoona.
      Seungmin turned with a sigh. "Getting my hopes all high for nothing!" He said to himself.
      "Are you still mad at me?" She asked again.
      "First I thought, you know......" She started laughing.
      "You... was.... jealous.... seeing me in that... dress...!" She laughed and each word of her came with pause.
      He turned to her. She was still laughing. "Why would I be jealous of you?" Said he. Not knowing why, but was frustrated at sudden sentence that came up. And it was real as if Yoona read through it!
        "No I mean...."as he was about to say Yoona broke his words.
      "I know it sounds like trash but it's my brain!"she laughed again.
      And then getting embarrassed by herself she left the place. Seungmin sat in confusion," if she think of that, why won't she trust it?"

      The day passed with talks, and Chan Hyung's suggestion that everyone needed. At evening Yoona helped them again with cooking, when they were visited by Mr. Lee.
      The handsome man who will betray one's eyes, still looking like the person in 20s. Everyone looked at him with awe. And soon Yoona was told to leave, telling Mrs. Lee is calling her.
      Mr. Lee helped them with cooking and when they set table for dinner, Mr. Lee asked one of them to follow him. And as Lee family representative Lee know went with them, who got close to Mr. Lee in no time!
      They came back with a pack of beer and a few bottles of soju. Lee know entered with the brightest smile he could have at this moment. And the everyone screamed in joy looking at what was coming.
      "Woah! Mr. Lee are you sure! Won't we get scolded?" Asked Changbin getting close to the beer cans.
      "You will get scolded if she knows. But who will tell." Mr. Lee looked at Felix. "You won't tell her right?"
      Felix laughed, "no, I want my friends to enjoy!" He laughed.
      Mr. Lee started to leave when Chan asked him to drink with them. But resisting he can't drink he left them to enjoy.
      "At least have one!" Handling one can of beer to him, Chan insisted.
      "Umm! I'm taking this one with me! Enjoy!" Laughed Mr. Lee as he left.
      Taking one can each they sat at table.
      "Shall we call Yoona too! As there's one can left!" Staring at that remaining can Hyunjin said. While everyone started to have a sip.
      "She won't drink!" Answered Felix who was sitting beside him.
      Hyunjin looked at him.
      "She have cat toung and" Felix laughed as he was about to say.
     "She can't handle alcohol that well!" He laughed a lot which caught everyone's attention.
      "You know, when we turned 18. We and our friends decided to go out for drink, and you know!!! She got drunk with just one glass of soju. Not even full. And when she had enough of it, she lost! And she started....." Felix laughed holding his excitement.
      "She started beating boys in our group. Saying why would they scold her and tease her!" Felix laughed so hard throwing hands on table. Which made Hyunjin laugh not knowing why Felix was laughing.
      "The boys used to tease her. You know! Her voice is little too cute to handle. And when especially she says 'oppa' it just sounds too cute as it seems she is flirting!" He explained it to Hyunjin. Which thing he probably thought not to share with anyone.
      "That's why she don't call anyone oppa?" Asked Changbin.
      "Yes!" Felix saw everyone almost hard everything.
      "Well we don't tease her so she might not beat us. Let's call her!" Said Jeongin.
      "Not at any chance. Pass this thing for next time!" Asking for cheer Chan raise his drink.
      And with cheers everyone started enjoying.

      Having a dinner, leaving dishes as it is over table, they went to open terrace for fresh air. Still holding that one remaining bottle of soju and cups in hands.
      Chan who only took a sip of beer was there to look after other. While after drinking whole can and few glass of soju Felix was in his right mind.
      "Wow, you have good tolerance!" Said Chan looking at him.
      "Ah, I don't really get drunk easily! I do feel a little dizzy but that's all!" Told Felix.
      "Ah that's good, at least help to me!"

      Lee know who drank two cans of beer and to say most of the portion of Soju was there flying in clouds. Clinging to everyone and the leader of this umimaginary 6 people crowd. They sang they jumped and enjoyed.
      The resident there was free with space, so no one was there to hear them.

      The next morning Yoona came with knowing her presence. And she saw only Chan and Lee know were there.
      "Where are others?" Asked Yoona.
      "Still sleeping!" Answered Chan.
      "Still!" She asked. And went to help them. Where they asked her not to.
      "Uncle said to visit him to his factory in noon. If possible!" Said Yoona sitting on table with Chan's laptop in front.
      "No, Yoona! You can't touch that!" Said Chan cleaning his hands and moving hurriedly over his laptop.
      "Ah, ok!" Yoona sat back closing it.
      "What you say?" Asked Yoona.
      "Well we don't have much plans so yeah let's do it!" Smiled Chan.
      "Hyung, why your face is swollen?" Asked Yoona looking at Lee know.
      "Ah this. I just slept with wet towel!" Answered Lee know on which Chan laughed.
      "I guess we will be leaving tomorrow!" Said Chan looking at Yoona.
      "Umm! I know!" Answered Yoona.
      Chan started laughing. "What? You won't stop us?" Asked Chan.
      "I wanted to. But Bong and Ahn are coming the day after tomorrow . So I guess! I cont want they to meet you!" Answered Yoona.
      "Oh you invited them too?" Asked Lee know.
      "No,I mean yes. But they asked first. And I couldn't say no. So I somehow postponed it to the next date!" Answered Yoona.
      "Shall I make you breakfast?" Asked Yoona seeing Chan and Lee know finally cleaned table and dishes.
      "Ah no! We are planning instant ramen for breakfast!" Said Chan.
      "Ramen for breakfast!" Yoona laughed. "Well that's a good thing!"

___