Wierd (2)

"Yongbok! Why would you do that?" Hyunjin asked as he was standing their listening to him. He followed Felix seeing he coming out of room furiously few minutes ago. He quietly listened to all the talks he did. First with Mrs Eun, He was shocked, and so was Felix. They found Yoona wasn't home.
        Felix did a guess and he expected it could be Bong or the person he hating at a moment, Kim Seungmin. Impatient Felix called Yoona immediately only to find that she was with Seungmin. Well, he don't have any rights to be nosy between them, but he can't let go of the fact how he ignored Yoona for two weeks. Even though Yoona didn't explained him, Hyunjin told him few things about what was going between them. 
        The day he left Yoona without taking her gift he knew that, and he did saw Yoona crying for it. He wanted to talk it out with Seungmin, but Hyunjin refused. And so does Yoona! She didn't want anyone to come in between. He had these feeling from that day. While coming to the studio he asked about them to Hyunjin. Just to found out nothing but a complete ignorance from both.
        He too along with Hyunjin and Yoona  believed that Seungmin was asked By Ahn to keep his distance from Yoona. And so how Hyunjin disliked her, same feeling were born in Felix's heart. Until this, yes he admired her.
         Finding he took Yoona out without any plannings he was shocked. It would have been nothing if they were still friends. But after that sudden break, it's unbearable.
         "What do you think Hyunjin? He can't just take her out like that!" Felix forrowerd.
         "Calm down Lix! It's not his first time taking her out! She have told us before too!" Hyunjin tried to calm him down.
        "But it was when they were friends. He can't just say to cut of the ties and then come and ask for apology! Not like this!" Felix said and his deep dragon voice that scared Hyunjin a bit.
         Seeing Hyunjin getting scared Felix narrow down his anger.
         "I'm not angry! I'm just.." He didn't find a word to take out what he felt.
        "But why he will take Yoona out of sudden?" Felix asked. Trying to take out what was in his mind through a conversation.
        "You said he can't fall in love with Yoona. He can never!" Felix asked Hyunjin raising an eyebrow.
        "He won't dare to! Even if he, he can't go against their will. He loves him mom dad and he will never go against there will!" Hyunjin replied sighing.
        "Hyunjin, be honest! He never told you his feelings about Yoona?" Felix asked. Cornering Hyunjin, so no one will able to listen. And so that this time Hyunjin won't ignore his question.
          Hyunjin looked at him with some hesitation. And Felix read it.
        "Tell me! This and now!"
        "Well I don't know exactly. But I do feel he have feelings for her. But I don't want her hopes to get high. After all I am sure he won't even try to get close to her!" Hyunjin replied.
        "Why you feel that?" Felix asked.
        "Well, the first time he ever talked to me about any girl was she!" Hyunjin replied.
        "And you never mind to told me you feel that?" Felix asked.
        "I thought you will hate my bestfriend for no reason!" Hyunjin replied.
        "For no reason? And what about me hating him now?" Felix asked. (Dragon voice)
        "Oh come on Felix. What you want! I tried ignoring him when he talks about Yoona. Shall I just tell him stop talking about her? Shall I say him to stay away from her?" Hyunjin asked.
        "I ain't saying that! Yoona will hate me if I do that!" Felix replied.
        "I just want to know if he loves her or not!" Felix threw his hairs back in frustration.
        "Felix even if he does, he won't express it no matter what. He won't...."
        "Stop it Hyunjin!" Felix yelled. Beating his hands against the wall behind Hyunjin.
        Hyunjin stopped speaking and with wide open eyes kept looking at the figure in front of him who was now facing to other side.
         Felix turned. Knowing he was being rude.
        "I'm sorry for yelling! But I don't get that your old men thing. And I don't wanna get involve in it too! I just want to know if he is just trying to get close to her. Or he loves her." Felix spoke as he caressed the older.
        "Hyunjin I'm sorry!" Felix melted. In instant looking at the person in front of him isn't speaking a word.
         Hyunjin said nothing. Felix kept playing with his hairs.
         Few minutes Felix kept staring at him and Hyunjin avoiding gaze.
         "Why do you feel he have feelings for her?" Hyunjin asked still not wanting to have long eye contact with him.
         "No boy asks about other's childhood from their best friend do they?" Tugging Hyunjin's hair back Felix replied.
         "Like you, he too kept asking me about Yoona. Well I told him the best stories I could!" Felix giggled.
         "You won't say anything to him!" Hyunjin said looking into his eyes.
         "What? But why?" Felix was shocked.
        "I don't want you to meddle in there. I too didn't want to! I know how they both feel! But I won't interfere. They two need to resolve it by themselves and you too. You don't try to act cupid between them!" Hyunjin furrowed making his way to get away from the person who kept him pinning.
        "Why?" Felix asked.
        "You didn't want to listen that part I'm sure. So just let them as they are. Don't bother!" Hyunjin replied and went inside.
        "What messed up this big people are! Look at how free we are. He and his aaaaa f*king prestigious familes!" Felix roard out of frustration.
        "No cursing mate! I told you!" Chan walked out.
        "Ah sorry!" Felix replied.
        "Something bothering you?" Chan asked.
        "It's just! This Hwang and Kim and Ahn and Choi!" Felix growled again.
        "Ah! It's mess right?" Chan chuckled.
        "You know what? We have been handling them since 6 or 7th grade it was. And trust me. We lied so many times!" Chan laughed at it.
        "Hyung!" Felix asked in worry.
        "I shall really, not bother them? Right?" Felix asked.
        "If it's about them. Then let them resolve!" Chan replied.
        "You won't love if Yoona acted as a cupid! Would you?" He giggled.
        "Well! Don't act on your own. Let things to their way! After all, writer won't want you to meddle in between!" He giggled.
        "What?" Felix asked.
        "Ah nothing!" He laughed and went inside.
        "You coming in?" Hyunjin asked standing in door.
        "You?" Felix asked still finding Hyunjin was little angry on him.
        "I'm sorry!", Felix said as he hugged him. Hyunjin dragged his body inside.