Farewell Day ( Part 1- Destiny?)

After a while after practicing it several times the dance performance was completely fine. They all packed their stuff and started to move outside one by one. The annual function was  held each year at another branch of school setting over the opposite side of city.

      The school have big ground not like one of us. And they also have much space to prepare and can almost contain student double as our university. I followed my friend who was busy explaining the matter of her debate. And about how tired she was.

        Suddenly a bunch of small kids beside our class ran along us. Someone from another class called the whole class of kindergarten students from the school beside. Who were brought here for the performance. They were here before me and so I didn't know about their presence at all.

        Running as fast as they could. May be letting out all their hidden mischief now and all, as for a long time there was not a single voice coming from any room. (To belive this little army was here) So cute, like little rabbits. There was not a single sign of life coming from other class a minute before and now this overflowing flood of children.

     We were on stairs and those small kids ran like rabbits over our feet. I stammered and called for my friend as I was lost looking at those cute creatures moving without anxiety and making me anxious for their fall.

       As soon as I saw, she was already gone. Just how many of those cute little chickens were left now. After a minute of standing alone at side way and finding a clear way I finally moved alongside but again a big wave of big creatures of course, another group who was performing came along.

       Someone Please save my anxious heart and let me go out of it at once! I was knowing there would be these much people in here but yet I wasn't hoping to meet them all in once at stairs! My anxiety was on peak. And my eyes were starting to rain down.

         To consider small room containing 20 persons (with proper distance), it was crowded as it was having 40-50 person in that tiny place. Just from where this much people came!

          I was just about lose my control and stay their standing closing my eyes, someone grabbed my hand. I couldn't see cause my thoughts were tangled and so the whole bunch of girls and boys were passing. ( With my teary eyes)

         I was about to look but seeing all people gathered, it made me anxious again to look down and watch my steps. While hand leading me was giving me a good path to lead to. And finally from that crowd I found my way.

       It was much clearer now, and the surface flat. When I was about to look at that person, I found nothing.( Is this how slow I am. )Nothing at all! Curious, who dragged me all along that crowd, searching left and right and I looked at front.

       There was bus completely packed with my classmates, where I saw Seungmin elegantly sitting at second window sit and staring at distance just like a hero in k-dramas.

        Wind brushing his cute bangs and his hand slightly lifting his head, oh God! I felt for a moment  that my life led me to my destiny, my happiness. The feeling of relief after seeing him unable to describe.

        Giving big sighs looking at him, on a verge to lose in thoughts and his beauty, there come the voice from the back gate of bus, " here, here! Eunsoo " waving her hand she called me. I thought for a second God bless this talkative creature that she saved me in correct time.

        In no time bus left, I guess I was the one who was late. I sat beside her and she started her never ending excited thought. After a later, here comes out shining star Hyunjin. He walked toward us and gave smile to everyone. He wasn't in classroom neither a lot of person present here.

         All came for the evening show that was going to held at east side of city. ( Not that far but yet far from here) He sat searching an empty sit and looking at me he said,
      "I called you a lot of time, why didn't you pick up your phone?"
I looked at him and then at my phone, he did really called for 5 times.
     " I'm sorry, It was on DND!"
I always keep my phone on DND as the rings and vibration just takes my heart away.
     "What was it you called for?" I asked.

     "I was going by my car, which my driver of course was driving. I wanted you too come along too." He paused looking at me.
     "But you didn't pick up and I wasn't knowing even you were coming."
I understand what he wanted to say.

     "When I arrived all of our classmates were sitting here so I thought of coming here too." He continued.

     "Yes, as it is impossible for Hyunjin to come by Bus. With us!" my talkative friend again started to talk.

     "It's not it, I just feel nautious when I drive by Bus." He answered.
     "yeah, yeah!" she exclaimed.

     "You should have come by your car Hyunjin!" I said for his care.
     "Yeah I wasn't going but I saw this woodpecker coming and When I asked she said you are going with her. So I had no other option." He said this so casually but my heart burned a little.

        My friend gave a fierce look at Hyunjin and the others started laughing.
        I was much to fault I might have answered but he don't really need to be here even if I didn't answered the call. And wasn't I here because I heard he will be joining them backstage for practise. I forgot completely in chaos he was the one I was following.

        Now it was awkward as well as irritating for me, that he have to came by Bus. He took my phone and turned off the DND.

      "When you are outside don't ignore the calls. You should answer or others will worry." He said with such a soft tone that my heart melted.

      I was speechless and was not able to talk for whole journey. I should not feel this way, why is he so caring. For the other hand he does remind me of Felix. If he would have been here he had done same things. He would have said it much more with love yes, but it was same either way. He after some time moved to his best friend sitting close to window with silence.