Everything ends! And so does the vacations!

We walked with them. This time Seungmin and Felix was in front and we two followed them. As we had our chat left in middle we had a lot to talk, but this wasn't correct time. When we arrived home, Seungmin suddenly told that he need to leave.

            It was all of sudden! I looked at Hyunjin in any case if he is aware of things happening with Seungmin. He just gestured he don't have any idea.

           Felix asked him what comes so urgent that he has to leave. He said he have some undone job. Felix still forced him to stay for night as, even if he leave now there's no way he can sleep well. And tomorrow will be ruined.

             After my aunt too requested him, he agreed! I was not saying anything. It might be really something important or as my heart fears of, he might have heard what we talked about. I was feeling unwell thinking about this. There was no way he could have heard our talks. Or did he?

              We dinned together but Seungmin was somehow restrained. May be, he don't prefer to talk while eating. He talked but just a little. And smiled a little too! I was wishing that everything must be good whatever was going on with him.

               I went to my room, the three of them left for walk. I said I was feeling unwell and wanted to rest. Dwelling in my thoughts, with my closed eyes. I was thanking God to give me this moment. I knew I was lucky but to be this fortunate, He was staying at same roof as mine!

            A year without talks. He was not even a freind to me, a mere classmate who ignore this stupid idiot. He fooled around for whole day with me.

           Covered in my blanket, I was trying to sleep.

           In few moments, there comes my night alarm. Felix knocked at the door. I opened.

              "We are playing game. If you can join for one round." He said.

               I appreciate Felix, he just want to make sure that he didn't failed to remember me. And I physically being exausted and mentally having my amore issue didn't wanted to. But for Felix I said yes.

              I went to his room only then I reminded, we only have three PCs. I with my shawl sat on cusion saying,
       "I don't wanna play but I will be giving you company." I asked for Felix's laptop and viewing spree for some movie to watch.

             I asked Seungmin if my PC is comparable, he can have a game. He said he isn't good in gaming. And wished me to play. For which I somehow, forced him that he should for this one time.

             Not after long time I found a movie. Felix and our schedule have gaming plans today, so there was need to search. Three of them were playing with rackety. May be Seungmin really incompetent with gaming.

             I started my movie with high volume. Not to get interrupted by their noises.

         After a bit, just the intro was over! There comes the sound,
             "I told you, I am not good in games." Withdrawing his hands from keyboard, Seungmin was laughing in sarcastic tone. They both were still struggling. May be were on crucial point.

              I paused my movie and looked over them. Seungmin slided his chair backward and I could see two of them fighting for their life.

Seungmin came toward me and asked,
         "What are you watching?"

          His mood was somehow good from earlier. May be the problem was resolved.

I looked over him and said, "The Boy"

"The horror one?" He asked. I nodded yes.

"You know, it's not that spooky and the Boy is living person." He said.