My Vacation ( Words )

Felix continued persisting him and I sighed in relief. After a lot of their effort he finally said yes.

        But then, he insisted to stay at inn. He thought, it will be inconvenience to us. As he thinks, arriving without information it will cause some trouble. But it's none of his concern. If Felix is allowing Hyunjin to stay at his room, he can't say no to Seungmin no matter what!

        He said that we already have extra futon which we use while watching movies. He can adjust no matter what. He persued him until he said Yes!

         Looking at him caring for other, he really is tender person. It was just a day, not even complete. But he was close to Seungmin more than me now. He have already asked questions about his preferences in food, drink and a lot.

         And the time when Seungmin accepted defeat, it was already evening. We went for a walk bordering on close, as we were dog-tired by our supplemental task. I wanted to pass but it's great chance for me to hang out with Seungmin. (So greedy of me)

       We four walked in pairs. Seungmin stayed with me as Hyunjin had a lot to jabber about to Felix. Continuously looking at back involving me and Seungmin in their chat. Rather than watching Felix and Hyunjin I was only observing Seungmin.

        Carefully not allowing him to notice, not wanting him to feel awkward. Not letting him know I'm only watching him. I was seizing the day, the moments in my eyes and feelings in my heart.

         We walked slowly as we didn't wanted to use much force. And I enjoying moment with my crush, was noiseless.

         Seungmin in-between asked about the stuffs in here, and I answered him without hiding any fact. The First conversation of mine in the absence of third person.

        As we were walking we saw Felix and Hyunjin paused in front. They screamed and asked if we want to have an Ice cream. It will be uneventful,  if we don't enjoy ice cream in cold evenings. And so, Felix went to buy Ice cream.

       Hyunjin was standing there, seeing which Seungmin followed Felix. (Of course he is more mature than him. He should have walked with Felix.)

       We two stood here watching them leave. Hyunjin looked toward the street lamp which was just going to ignite.

       I followed his gaze, the streetlight and then the sky with setting sun. The icy winds in surroundings, making ourselves to stupefy in this twilight.

         For those harmonious seconds we were eyeing the reckless sky but potraying our thoughts over there. He said,

        "The evening sky always makes me to write my dairy over there. To mesmerise every moment I had today. To mesmerise this evening more than anything!" He paused for a moment.

          "And to wait for moment like this again. When we stare at the same sky, I should rethink of this things I have done today. That I lived that day, To think we lived this moment before. And remember about, I have spend my day with special someone." He chuckled

         "So that no other day can bring this joy even if the color in the sky returns?" I Asked.

         Every word of his, and my hearts were in uniform. And when he said the last line about special someone, I could not stop myself saying that.

        After which he and I looked at each other, with blank expressions. I realised he was saying something sentimental, to which my heart was responsive. The feelings were same, yes it was. Or there were no way I could have felt them. But why was Hyunjin saying.

       He too realised he had said something spontaneous. And my expressions said it clear, I was feeling the same.

        He slowly said, "ya, Eun Seoyoon!"
        I with same expression said "ya, Hwang Hyunjin!"