(I'm/Not) Yours

Pouring another glass of wine Hyunjin gestured to Yoona to drink it up.
        "No Hyunjin! I think I'm already out! I'm feeling dizzy!" Yoona resisted drinking. Her head started throbbing already.
        "What a bad drinker you are Yoona!" Sipping another glass of drink Hyunjin said.
        He sat still for a moment looking at Yoona who seemed to get a little tipsy already.
         "Yoona," he put the glass on the table and looked at her with worry. "I've something to tell you!" He said not looking at her this time.
        "What?" Hammering her head with a tiny fist she asked.
        "So, I don't know if this is for sure or not but," he checked on her if she was listening. "Seungmin...," he paused clutching his fist, "They are planning Seungmin's engagement next month!" He said it in one breath. Not daring to look at Yoona.
       Yoona laughed. Miserably. Hyunjin was confused he looked up. Yoona drank another glass of wine with that.
         "I knew!" Replied Yoona. Putting the glass down with a loud thud. "I knew! Won-ah told me already!" And with this, her eyes teared up.
         "If you knew why didn't you tell me?" Hyunjin asked.
        "She told me not to!" Yoona replied pouring another glass of wine for herself.
        "She said, there's a possibility you are going to get engaged too!" Yoona replied this time getting alcohol over her head and losing all her brains. The time this talk came up she was all drowsy.
         "What! No! My dad won't let them be!" Hyunjin shouted.
         "There's nothing your dad can do, you know Hyunjin. You have to!" She gestured to him, "You have to let them know! You have to tell them you love Felix! If you hurt him by any of this, you will die with my own hands!"
          "You are wrong!" Getting tipsy Hyunjin replied.
         "If I'm going to of someone's! It's only Felix. Or I'll kill myself!" Hyunjin dropped the cup finally.
         Both of them were exhausted. Physically and emotionally too. Hyunjin telling him about marriage only confirmed to Yoona that these things were real. And in the next month, Seungmin will officially be declared as Ahn's son-in-law.
          Pouring another drink for herself she emptied the bottle of wine thinking that alcohol would make tomorrow better. But deep down she knew nothing could change.

....

        "I'm surely gonna kill this Hyunjin in no time!"
        In a hurry, Seungmin took a hoodie that his mom bought for him and had been telling him to wear it from day. But he loved all his old collections that he didn't want that new faint violet-coloured hoodie that had few colours on it. He got the bag just in case if needed, took his phone and ran to the door.
        There were no keys left. It was already night, his dad wasn't home again for a week and probably mom was out for something. He booked a taxi and as it reached he ran for the farmhouses.
        "Even if they aren't drunk they behave like drinking why do they have to add fuel to that? I hope Felix can handle them. Little baby! Hope they aren't teasing him. Even if he knew I don't like it when they get tipsy he called me. He trusts me that much. That's a relief!"
         Checking on time from time to time, he was impatient. He heard through Felix that Yoona can't tolerate drinks and she loses her brain badly when she drinks. On top of that Hyunjin is a bad drinker, he too easily gets spoiled and causes scenes. And becomes clingy too. He was worrying, not only about Hyunjin and Yoona. But Felix, with his small figure having two wild monkeys left drunk.
        He reached there in half an hour. He didn't know Felix had to go back so he sent back the taxi. Hurriedly opened the door and with a loud bang closed the door.

       "Seungmin!" A smile appeared on Felix's face as he heard the sound of the door followed by loud footsteps over the stairs. And soon, the figure appeared standing at the door.
            "Seungmin-ah!" Felix whined. Hyunjin had thrown his half of body over him covering him half. As he didn't want Felix to leave. On the other side, Yoona was sleeping probably passed out having her head lying over the table.
       "A whole bottle?" He walked checking on the empty bottle. "Sh*t! This is the bottle my dad bought last week telling me it has the best reactions! They are already a bad drinker... Argh!" He sighed. Face palming.
        He looked at Felix who seemed done and lost his spirit. He laughed seeing him.  He walked to him and helped him throwing the sleeping giant over from his little body.
         "Are you okay?" Seungmin asked laughing.
        "He has been still for an hour do you think I'll be okay!" Felix stood up warming up his body.
        Felix walked to Yoona trying to wake up her with small pats. But she won't flinch. He tried then making her stand. As he doesn't have any other options than picking her up and bringing her home. If Mrs Eun won't find her home she might want to talk to her. But she is already passed out. It will only be better if Yoona is home before she is!
          Seeing Felix struggling Seungmin walked to help. Once Seungmin left his hand from support Felix was about to fall.
          "Careful! Careful!" Seungmin helped him again. But Felix's body was weak for this as he had been living under a rock for an hour. Seungmin took control and made Yoona stand by himself.
        "Well, I'll drop her! And be back! Until then keep an eye on him! I don't think he will be asleep for long. He makes a scene and finding no one I don't know what he will do. One shall wait here and watch over him!" Seungmin suggested.
         Felix looked at Yoona who was sleeping peacefully and the other side Hyunjin, who sleeps first and will cause problems any time soon.
         "I don't know how Yoona will react! She, I just hope won't beat you up!" Felix laughed awkwardly.
        "She won't. And even if she, I won't complain!" Seungmin laughed. And then got quite awkwardly knowing what he said.
        "Well, for sure I called you for help. If it's not Hyunjin. I can trust you with Yoona! Yes!" Felix shrugged Knowing this is best! Yoona gets loyal with emotions when she is drunk and if she woke up she might confess her feelings. This is what Felix thought and agreed to leave Yoona with Seungmin.
        "But, don't complain to me that I didn't warn you. She is dangerous!" Felix laughed trying to wrap Hyunjin's long arms trying to move him onto the bed.
        "I won't!" Seungmin smiled picking up Yoona in bridal style. "It will be short I promise!" Said Seungmin and started leaving. Here Felix was trying his best to get that heavy body of Hyunjin to move an inch from the floor but nothing worked.
         "He forgot the bag!" Seeing Seungmin's bag on the bed he left Hyunjin there and ran to give him that.
         Seungmin carefully climbed off the stairs. This reminded him of how he dropped Yoona to her room that day. She was drugged that day too, and today too! His sleeping beauty. That he wants to cherish and one he wants to pick her up when she is awake.
        He was smiling! Looking at her and carefully walking too.
         "Seungmin!" Felix called.
         Seungmin paused looking back.
         "Your bag!" Felix gestured but seeing at the moment Seungmin couldn't take it he walked with him.
         Reaching down he finally kept Yoona standing there. Handling her in one hand.
        "You can handle her right?" Felix asked again.
        "Yongbok-ah!" Hyunjin screamed from above.
         "Wait! He is awake!" Felix lost his expression feeling how Hyunjin roared his name. He said not to move from his side.
        "You should take care of him first!" Seungmin laughed.
         Felix ran upstairs in a hurry. Only to find Hyunjin trying to get up on his own. "I told you not to leave me!" Seeing a little figure approaching him Hyunjin whined.
         Seungmin with one hand helping Yoona to walk and in one hand trying to get his bag over his shoulder came out of the house.
        "I need to call a taxi first!" He said. Making Yoona sit beside the gate and check on available taxis.
         "Wait why isn't any taxi available here?" He furrowed.
         The taxis were only available in the side area which was at a walkable distance from here. But Yoona won't be able to walk that much. He tried to call a taxi but no number was available.
        "What's the problem now? Why did Hyunjin have to come here first place? He knows this is an outside area and no taxi comes here!" Seungmin cursed Hyunjin again.
         Seungmin thought for a moment and then walked to Yoona. "That's not much distance right!" He put on the bag in front. Helped Yoona to stand up. And then tried to pick her up on his back.
        "This will probably help. Once I reach the outside area. I can call a taxi! Yes!" He finally succeeded in carrying Yoona over his back. And in that moment Yoona's sleep did bother. He was carrying her in piggyback. And his bag that was hugging his chest.
       As he walked the keychains rang in the silence of night. Which broke Yoona's precious sleep.
        "Ya! Hwang Hyunjin you wish death?" Yoona yelled. Seungmin closing his eyes was shocked by the sudden voice trying not to fall.
        "Ya! Why are you yelling?" Seungmin was angry as Yoona waking up called for Hyunjin. When he wanted her to recognise him.
        "You asking me! Stop that ringing if you don't want to die!" She yelled again trying to get off from him.
        "What ringing?" Seungmin asked confused.
        "You want to be dead, don't you? That freaking keychain you bastard!"
        Listening to word keychain Seungmin got shocked. He took out the hanging keychain in his hands. "This ringing?" He shook the keychain in hand.
         "Why are you making me listen to that again?" Yoona buried her head covering her ears.
         "Why? You don't like it?" Seungmin asked.
         "I like it. But only when Won-ah has it. I don't like Min-ah wearing it!" Yoona replied sulking.
        "Why don't you like me wearing it?" He asked.
        "It's a couple things you idiot! It shows they are couples!" Yoona yelled again.
        "Couples? What are you talking about?"
        "As if you don't know! If you don't then why do you have matching rings, matching necklaces and matching everything with Felix!" Yoona giggled after this. "You know, Felix loves this so much when you do this!"
        "What Felix love?" Seungmin asked.
        "When you buy a couple things for you two!" Yoona replied.
        "When Felix and Hyunjin can have couple things then why me and Won-ah can't have one?" Seungmin asked.
         "What! Do you love Won-ah? Hyunjin you love Won-ah?"
         "Are you drunk?" Seungmin furrowed. Ah! She is! "Why would Hyunjin love Won-ah? I asked why me, ah! Why Seungmin and Won-ah can't have matching things?"
        "Who said they can't have? I said I don't like it!"
        "Why you don't like it?"
        "Ya! Hwang Hyunjin. Would you like Rin and Felix to have matching things?"
         This made Seungmin fall into question.
        "Why Hyunjin won't like Felix having matching things with that girl?"
        "Cause Hyunjin loves Felix!" Yoona giggled as she screamed.
        Seungmin paused in place. He didn't want to think oddly but at that moment he didn't want these facts to be ignored.
        "Hyunjin loves Felix?" Seungmin asked.
        "Yes! And Felix Loves Hyunjin!" Opening her arms Yoona screamed.
        "Why, why I didn't know about this?" Seungmin asked.
         Yoona opened eyes. And could see puppy bouncy hairs. If she was sober she might have regretted but she hugged tighter knowing it was Seungmin.
         "Min-ah!" She yelled.
         Seungmin smiled. Knowing finally she recognised him. And she hugged him much tighter than before.
         "Yoona-yah! Answer me!" He asked.
         "Um! Whatever Min-ah says!" She giggled burying her head.
         "Why Seungmin don't know about Hyunjin and Felix?"
         "Hyunjin is scared if Seungmin will accept him or not! He loves Seungmin too!"
         Seungmin was sure now, they were dating! Hyunjin and Felix were dating. He had a few doubts but he ignored them. Maybe he thought Hyunjin could never fall in love with men. Or maybe he never wanted to believe. Maybe that was the reason why Hyunjn was scared of telling him.
         "Yoona-yah!" Seungmin asked.
         "Um!"
         "Why Yoona doesn't like Seungmin have this keychain?" He took out the keychain that he held tightly not to make any sound of it.
         "This is a couple Keychain Min-ah! This reminds me you don't belong to me!"
         Seungmin paused again. His heart felt shiver and heaviness at the same time. "Don't belong to me?" Does she want to claim him like he wants? Does that mean she was jealous? But why that Keychain?
        "Keychain makes you feel this way?" He asked.
         Yoona whined like a baby as the keychain kept ringing.
         "Ok! Ok! I'll keep it!" He replied.
         "Throw it!" Yoona whined.
        "I can't!" He replied. 
        Yoona started throwing hands to get off from him.
         "Yoona behave or You'll fall!"
         "Throw it or put me down!" She yelled again.
        Seungmin put her down as if he did not she would probably fall. Yoona stood up. Looking at him with pouty lips and teary eyes.
        Seungmin straightening his back looked at her. And seeing this cute little sweetheart of his he giggled.
        "Oh, Yoona! Are you sad?" He walked closed trying to caress his cheeks that were red.
        "Don't touch me! Yoona threw off his hands. You put me down but you didn't throw this keychain!" Yoona walked to the side and sat there finding a tree.
        Burying her head and crying.
        "Yoona, Yoona-yah!" Seungmin followed her. But she won't listen.
         "At least listen to me!" He said sitting in front of her trying to get her head out of there.
        "I can't throw it! I asked for her! I have to save it!" He replied.
         "Yoona!...... Ok! I won't wear it! I promise!" As he said Yoona took her head out.
        "You promise?" Yoona asked.
        "Why these small things can hurt you?" Caressing her cheeks Seungmin asked.
        "You promise?" Yoona asked.
        "I promise!" He giggled. "What about this then?" Having Yoona's gifted bracelet over his wrist he asked.
         "You wear this?" She asked smiling. Showing him the bracelet she had, "I too wear this! We have couple bracelets!" She smiled standing up.
        "You know, I every time end up buying something that matches you! So you can say, we have couple of same clothes too!" Seungmin answered looking at Yoona who was happy after finding they had couple things.
        Yoona listened but didn't pay attention to him. He looked at Yoona who was dancing in the shadows with little moonlight.
         "But why I can't have ....!" Before he completed his sentence Yoona stood in front of him.
        "Cause you are mine!" She said. She said looking directly into his eyes. And he too, not quivering to look into them. Answering them directly. Not believing what he heard. In shock! Just looking at those eyes that command him to look into them.
        "Yours?" Seungmin asked. Having a shaky voice.
         Yoona suddenly sat back curled up. Buring her head.
         "You aren't!" And her sobs were heard.
         Seungmin was shocked. With sudden confession and she being so close that he forgot to breathe. If only she wasn't drunk, he might have ended up telling her everything. But it wasn't the best moment to speak of heart now.
         He heard her sobs. That broke him from his thoughts.
        "Why are you crying now?" He asked again trying to get her head out.
        "You aren't mine!" She cried.
        "Who told you?" He asked.
        "You ....!" She raised her head. "You are getting married with Won-ah!" She sniffed.
         "That's not true!" He shrugged off seeing her teary eyes that weren't lying this time.
        "It is! You are getting engaged next month. I'm sure Hyunjin will find a way. But you! You will never fall for me!" She started crying again.
        "What are you even talking about Yoona? Let's head home first. You don't seem quite right now!" He said trying to get her over his back again. Not wanting here to confess.
        He wiped her tears and gestured for her to hop up over his back.
         "Now without crying tell me!" Seungmin guessed it was probably Hyunjin who told him. Hyunjin was keeping secrets from Seungmin he knew. And that's why he wanted to know what was all this sadness about.
        "Won told me! You are getting engaged in December!" Yoona said.
        "What rubbish! That can never happen!" Seungmin furrowed.
        "Hyunjin said the same thing today! He is sad. He will probably create a scene. Telling his parents he doesn't want to marry another person than Felix!"
         "Hyunjin wants to marry Felix?" Seungmin asked.
         "Um! He loves him so much. He can't tell this to Felix nor you too!"
         "Listen Eun SeoYoon!"
         "Um!"
         "Don't believe what other says. Believe in how others act! Trust what you feel. Understand?"
        "Um!"
        "What do you feel then?" He smirked.
        "To kiss you!" She replied.
        He laughed. "what?"
        "Yes, I feel like kissing you!"
        "We are here! Wait here until I check for a taxi!" Smiling he dropped Yoona over the seat beside him and tried checking empty taxies nearby. He soon found one.
        "There's one!" As he turned he found Yoona already passed out.
        "Idiot!" Caressing her cheeks and smiling at her he sat beside her staring at her.