The Special Performance

We on our way asked Hyunjin if he and Han talked before we met here! He answered saying no. We were shocked Hyunjin didn't react on how Han Jisung just came, said Hi, and left with seniors.

         After entering I saw Seungmin sitting doing his work, standing beside him was our girl class representative, Ahn ChaeWon. They both are mostly seen together. After all they are modelled student of our class. They study together, they joins meating together and so on!

         I do not feel good when she is around him. I don't have any bad thoughts but, there's always others saying, "Kim Seungmin and Ahn Chaewon look good together."

         For me having secret crush over him, this sound like a bullet through bulletproof jacket. It doesn't cause damage but still hurt!

          Specially Bong loves to ship them! And I never gets interested in her talks, she thinks I don't like to ship. Well to me I ship my best friend with. Oh no! I shouldn't!

        Seeing us entering Seungmin asked, "What did he said?"
        Giving us attention Chaewon smiled, and I gave back the smile. We are good friends from the day we talked. I ask her few times to help me with studies. And she too, when she feels bored come and sit beside me talking.

         "Hyung said to come visit after class." Hyunjin answered.
          "What are you talking about?" Ahn asked.

          "About farewell arrangements." Answered Bong sitting beside them, on Hyunjin's place.
           Ahn was standing beside her and can have her attention on both side.
           "Oh, are they preparing this early?" Ahn asked.
           "Chan Hyung wanted to make it special this year. That no one should forget." Seungmin answered.
            No one ever said the fact about selecting his close members. Bong where did you listened about that thing.
            "Oh, that's great!" Ahn exclaimed. "Are you joining them too?" She asked Seungmin.
            "Yes I am!" Answered Seungmin without hesitation. And with great smile on his face.
             From the moment he looked at us when we entered he didn't bothered to give me a second glance. I see Kim Seungmin, I'm seeing you aren't even bothering to look at me again with that!! AHH! I should not! I was staring at Seungmin. Angrily!

             "Fine, then! Can I join too?" Ahn asked.

              I never felt this way before but I did wanted to say seeing her standing beside Seungmin. NO, YOU CANNOT!

              "You should !" Bong answered with smile.

         Hyunjin went to his table saying Bong to move by gesturing, seeing which Ahn too stood on the next side to Seungmin's table.

         "Visit the Chan Hyung's class after last bell." Hyunjin said.
         "But Chaewon, won't it be bothering while studying. Like we will really be needing more time this year. As the special means really special." He looking at her, somehow gesturing her to withdraw now.

              I felt somehow happy when he said that. Hyunjin too didn't liked Ahn that much. As a talktive person I guess after Han Jisung She was the person he talked to less! And He didn't wanted her to join, But she refused! And we went to meet Chan at the end of our day.

             There were a lot of students visiting there. Seungmin gestured us to follow him and we four went to sit behind Mr. Chan. Beside whom sat the perfect boy Mr. Lee Minho. The person whom Hyunjin and Bong bowed.

           He was well known person. With his good looks and his attitude. I heard he is second Chan. While Chan is polite he is more like a strict  gentleman. Mostly like old school masters whom we look up to. And who is always on there edge to lose temper.