Assistant

Eun SeoYoon       

      Everyone left introducing themselves, explaining about what they can do. Some even was ready to give audition at a moment. But Mr. Chan refused them with uneasiness, and told them they will get called. He needs to be this cautious what is he really doing?

          Slowly everyone left and we only 10 persons were there. The person standing beside Chan gestured bye and left. Hyunjin slowly started to walk in front. He send Bong first to introduce her. She went and seeing Chan in front she gave best in explaining that she can dance well and sing well.

        Chan smiled and told her he will call her definitely. From which tone I understood she is already selected. Then comes Ahn, everyone was already impressed. And confused! Ahn was also from same school, and everyone knew she don't like to participate. May be this was for first time.

        Ahn explained she is good at dancing and singing too. And she can help in various activities. Arranging, managing and anything else if she can! Mr. Chan said thank you to her.

      "We are actually glad to have you!" Rubbing his ear he said in interesting tone. Showing his excitement.

       Mr. Chan was too happy to have her. She really do have an interesting aura. She went outside. Seungmin went next and he just stood there giving 'pang' as voice, winking throwing hearts at hand gesture (finger gun). Mr. Chan laughed and Changbin screamed, "Ah, Seungmin! Why so cute!"

       He stood up and went to hug him. Which Seungmin tried to block but can not. Hyunjin went with him. They just glued to him for time being and explaining how cute he was.

       For me, those hearts! It felt I was shot with those finger gun directly. Did he just went out of character. I remember the day he introduced he did something like this. Was it saluting and winking?

      This was my first time seeing him doing this. That day I wasn't looking. And I thought if I get hit by that I'll definitely fall in love. And look here I'm already in love.

       I without blinking looked at him who was already covered with two of them.

       I looked at Hyunjin recovering from shock. Did they forgot I'm here! What with this situation?

       Mr. Chan was summoning his sheets together. Just wrapping his work. Mr. Minho get close to Han and they were talking something.

      Am I invisible?

      Why they didn't asked me?

      I hesitately stood up. Intentionally making chair to struck at other. Slowly went outside of that packed sits. I stood beside that empty chair where Changbin was sitting.

     Unknowing what to do I looked at each and everyone. First to those clingy persons who finally were standing still. Hyunjin still trying to tease, to cling to Seungmin and Changbin adoring both them. Mr. Chan still finding something. Lee Minho and Han both talking.

     That feeling of being ignored?!

     Then finally I made them know I'm here. "What about me?"

     Mr. Chan and Mr. Minho looked at me. Chan not being bothered said,

     "What about you?"

     With his twiching lips. It was showing signs of dissatisfaction. I was waiting for answer. Staring at him.

     "You Stay!" He said.

     I stay? I didn't understand.

     "Oh Yoona! Let's go. Enjoy your selection."
     Hyunjin came toward me with excitement. Don't hug me this time. But he stood beside me smiling!