The Next Farewell's Plans

My mom made outer stairways for Felix. If he ever wanted to go outside, without disturbance! My mom and Mrs Lee really planned it well.

        There were two rooms at roof. One just like ordinary bedroom for student, for his bed and his PC and studies. While another was set as Hall. With sofas and bookshelf. Table so sit. From left stairs to inside the house. And from right stands the balcony. And stairs to the yard. And there was even a doorbell for himself.

        He opened the door. And Clingy Hyunjin hugged Felix. Well Hyunjin isn't clingy. I got that part of him clear. He just have few friends with whom he becomes clingy.

        Just like that Junior of our college And Felix. With Seungmin too. But Seungmin don't allow him to cling.

        He made himself comfortable. This room might be specially made to stop ourself (specially us two) from being into Felix's area. We had plenty of space in outer room. And mom said she will be arranging TV for this room. So that we can have our Sunday night movies.

         I remember when I asked mom for TV in my room, she was angry. Felix is lucky child. Hyunjin made himself as home. Then he asked if he can see his bedroom. And Felix showed him.

         He too was jealous seeing two separate rooms. Well if we see, Felix's original room was somehow similar. Half of his room felt like bedroom and half was for us. Mom just put the barrier with his personal things and things he wish to share.

            "Should I bring the PC to this room?" He asked.

           "No, it's fine there." Hyunjin answered standing in between the door seeing both the rooms. Mom called us and we went down. Hyunjin followed us through the stairs inside. He said hello to mom. Mom made him sit with us offering ramen bowl.

            Mom's ramen bowl is Felix and mine's favourite. And seeing Hyunjin mom divided it into three.

            "Did you told her?" My mom asked.
            "Oh no!" Felix answered.
            "What is it?" I asked.
            "I will not be here for week. But Friday evening I'll come early as I can." Felix said.

           "WHY?" I asked curiously. Why he can't just stay here.

           "Well, we asked in colleges here. But they didn't have vacant places. So, in opposite area. It will take much time to come and go. So it's best if I stay there for week. And come here at weekend" he explained.

            I'm happy with fact that he is with me. So I can't complain. And I should not bother him with studies. So I just nodded. There's an unexplained understanding going on these days. I think I'm matured much more. Being with Seungmin does have effect. Why don't hyunjin grow up then?

            We enjoyed our weekend and Hyunjin joined us too. Hyunjin made us visit his favourite places in city. And now not only Felix but Hyunjin became by best friend too.

           To be considered about Hyunjin didn't said anything about me being in love with Seungmin. But in these months he helped me stay with him a little closer.

           Rather that weekdays now I was looking forward for weekend. For whole the week I never stopped thinking about the moments we spend together. Hyunjin have became much closer to me.

            Last month I remember, when it was Hyunjin's birthday I wanted to give him surprise. But he told me early that he, will be spending his birthday with Seungmin. And they have plans and I can't join. That was the first time in this year he said no to me.

            I gave surprise the next day though. In college with CBC and rest of freinds.

( CBC- Choi Bong Cha - We used to call her Bong, but she declared once that everyone will call her CBC. And we are following that rule.)