Weird [ The Past ]

When they were about 5/6 years

         A month ago, Mr Hwang, Mr Ahn and Mr Kim decided this on keeping healthy relationships in mind that "Mr Kim's grandson" shall marry "Mr Ahn's Granddaughter" and no one than Mr Hwang's son (that is Hyunjin's father) was against it. Mr Hwang's son was also against a certain marriage that was set between the "Hwang's" and the "Oh's"! Oh's granddaughter that is, "Yeoseol" was the future wife of "Hyunjin" of Hwang's.

         "What the bullshit is this? Do you think we are in that era that gives this kind of descision? Our sons are bound to marry what those people choose. Like why?" Hyunjin's dad was furious. From morning he kept arguing over little facts and kept repeating same things out of frustration.
          Hyunjin saw his dad getting this angry for the first time. He had thrown numbers of dishes and glasses since yesterday. He broke tv and furniture too. He was more than angry that day. And it created another image of his dad in Hyunjin's heart that his dad wasn't calm as he sees him. Well, he never hit any person or even raised voice over his mother. Yet that days, Mr Hwang became Hyunjin's nightmare for all the time. That is the the time of discussion.
         "Dear, it won't go that way! He is your son! He won't do what they says!" Mrs Hwang replied. (Hyunjin's mother)
         "You don't know dear! You don't know! They just, brainwash others! It's like they put some black magic kept others captive and make them do the sh*t they want! I don't want my child to go through all that! Is that why I ran from home?" He sat down. In disbelief.
         "I'm sorry I bought you to into this!" The tear fell off his cheek.
          "Listen, listen to me!" Mrs. Hwang pleaded.
         "If I should have just died that day!" He cried hard.
         "I said Shut up you idiot!" Hyunjin's mom yelled. Hyunjin was looking at the two lost pieces hiding his small figure behind the wall. The cute child that was scared to walk on broken glasses that were spread everywhere in the hall.
         "I'm...., I'm sorry!" As he looked up to see his wife he cried more.
         "Ya! Mr Hwang! Who said you bought me into this?" Mrs Hwang holding her tears back said.
         "It's me! It's me with help of you, who ran from home, bought our company to this level.......... Who you think your dad is, to take credit of?" The tear that was holding back fell.
         "It's me, who married this rotten piece and bring back him to bloom. It was me who bought this angel in existence. It was me from the start to get that? You can't just say it was your dad who did this all. No way! There's no f**ing way. It's me! You get it? And it's me who decided if my son walks on their path or not! It's me who decide. And I decide my son to be of his own heart. I don't care your dad or I don't care your commetee or what! What I know is, my husband and My son don't belong to them. You get it?" She looked at him who kept looking at her.
          She bent down to cup his head. "Do you get it?" She asked again.
          "Um!" Her husband nodded but yet couldn't handle the drop that fell from his eyes.
          Little Hyunjin not knowing what was going on cried standing their and listening to his son's sobbs, both turned to the direction voice came from.
         "Don't you dare to cry in front of him." Mrs Hwang gave a sharp look at Mr Hwang. They both went making their way trying not to step on glass.
       "Jinnie!" Hyunjin's mom walked close hugging the small figure standing their knowing nothing.
       He sniffed. His big eyes filled with tears that dropped heavy drops.
       "Why, is mom and dad are crying?" He asked.
       "Did they faught?" Hyunjin asked.
       They both laughed.
       "Whatever happenes in world just remember, your dad can't fight with your mom!" Holding his brave son in his hand Mr Hwang walked to Hyunjin's room.
       Hyunjin gave a nodd.
       "Because your mom gonna beat me if I did!" He laughed. Which made Hyunjin laugh a little.
       "But why were you crying?" Asked Hyunjin as Mr Hwang set him on bed.
       They both looked at each other.
       "I will speak!" As Mr Hwang was about to speak Mrs Hwang stopped him.
       "So what the thing is, You are too little to know this. But the fact is, you won't know it unless you hear!" She said.
        "Um! I won't know unless I hear. I won't know unless I learn!" Hyunjin said.
        "And more?" Hyunjin's mom asked.
        "I won't know unless I try! So try it out. Don't trust others. It can be dangerous but not as they tell!" Hyunjin giggled knowing how he tried to burn down the house few days ago when he tried to light up the gas. It was his father who saw Hyunjin putting all the switch on and tried lighting it from few time. He had just entered the room when he smelled the gas all over. He took out Hyunjin to fresh air and made sure every bit of gas flows out.
         "Not you at it again!" Hyunjin's father face plamed.
        "But still Hyunjin, you have to ask for mom and dad's permission. You know how something can be dangerous right?" Hyunjin's mom asked.
        "I know mom. I will hurt myself but I won't even try any stupid stuff that can hurt my mom-dad!" Hyunjin said in his sniffs.
         "Idiot! Don't say stuff like that!" Mr Hwang giggled hugging the small figure.
         "But that still doesn't answer my question! Why did you cried?" Hyunjin asked again.
        "Aren't you smart for the 5 years old?" Mr. Hwang asked.
        "I am!" Hyunjin replied giggling.
        Mr. Hwang and Mrs. Hwang nodded to each other and Mrs Hwang decided to tell him.
         "I don't know how much you will understand but you know this thing, that your dad ran from home when he was of 20 right?" She asked.
         "Um, you told me! Because Gramps was a bad person!" He replied.
         "Did your mother said he was bad person?" Mr. Hwang asked.
         "No! She said he is a good person. But if you want to run away that only means he was a bad person!" Hyunjin replied.
         "Am I a bad person?" Mr. Hwang asked.
         "No!"
         "Then why is my dad bad! It's bad thing to call anyone bad!" His dad replied.
         "So the thing is," breaking Mr Hwang from getting started over how great his father is Mrs Hwang spoke, "You are meant to somehow follow what his dad says. Which of course we don't want. But the thing is, your dad can't stay away from your grand-dad right. Cause he loves him too. But he was angry because his dad is doing same thing as what he did to your dad!" Mrs Hwang explained it to her toddler who seemed confuse.
         "Ah, so the thing is! Your Gramps is telling you to eat egg-plant! But we know you don't like it!" She laughed as Hyunjin made a wierd face listening to this.
        "Yes, that bad is your Gramps. Your dad too don't like it. And they tried their hard to make your dad eat it. That's why your dad ran. But your Gramps got very angry on this. And now when he is finally forgetting about it. Your Gramps want you to eat same things. Like egg plant, broccoli and many more things you don't want. So we were just fighting how your Gramps can't just keep his mouth shut!" Last words were bitter and loud but they were form her heart.
        "Oh! They trying to make me eat eggplant. Just let them try I'll put chilli in their soup!" Hyunjin replied which made both of his parent laugh.
        "Are you going to put chilli in soup it's visible. Do something else!" Mrs Hwang picked up her toddler who understands most of the things they expect him to.
       "What will you do Hyunjin? If they make you eat it?" Hyunjin's dad asked.
       "You don't want to make him angry right?" Hyunjin asked.
       "Yes!"
       "I'll just pretend eating dad. As I always do. And mom don't even find it out!" Hyunjin laughed a little placing his tiny hands on his cute lips.
       "What meal you skip?" Mrs Hwang asked furrowed fakingly and Mr Hwang was laughing.
        "Egg-plant!" Making a face Hyunjin replied.
        "I told you not to!" She scolded.
        "I will do what I want!" Hyunjin laughed hiding in hug of his father.