Our Group

Eun Seoyoon

   Seeing Hyunjin and Han like this, I was shocked!

    We entered the class leaving Han and Hyunjin behind. Seungmin sat silently on his desk, returning to his quite and steady form. I went to my sit.

    "What was it? What did you do?" Bong asked. Letting out her each and every emotion on her face. Little questioning, little excited and little worried.

    "I did nothing!" I said feeling Seungmin's gaze over me.

    "I mean why Chan Oppa called you?" She asked.

    "To arrange the sheets and short out people among them." I answered. Which he actually gave but then having no phone I wasn't doing.

     "Oh!........ So, you selected then?" She asked with excitement.

     "Not yet! I'll be doing later!" I answered.

     Yet I felt Seungmin was watching over me. Chill Mr Kim, I won't tell your secret.

     College was over and I went outside. Guess who was waiting for me! My ANGEL! Felix!

     I again ran toward him, but with me ran a person with same feelings.

     Last time when Felix was standing in front of college, I was emotional and crying. I was emotional this time too, but not crying. I was just excited. But more excited than me, a certain person ran to him.

     "Yongboka ....." And that person held Felix in their arm so tight.

     Yongboka! Did he just called him by Yongbok! It was Hyunjin, more excited than me. And more happy than I was! Just how many days were you parted. I guess not a day!

      But he called him Yongbok! Felix does not love his name so much, truly speaking he hates that name!  And he always refused to call him by this name. But Hyunjin went saying it ., I guess Felix doesn't mind it much now.

      I went to him. Standing there just to Hyunjin get off from him. And in no time here comes Seungmin. He passed a smile and Felix returned with his cute smile.

     And Finally Hyunjin stood still. We asked him how he came here. I hugged him making my way. And stood between them. He said he missed us so just wanted us three to be together. As it was so long we four went together.

     We decided to have something to eat together. Talking for few seconds, we were about to leave, when Chan Hyung called for Seungmin from other side.

      Seungmin looked at us with confused eyes, and said to wait for him for few minutes. We stood there. Hyunjin and Felix being emerged in talks I felt like third wheeling a couple. Oh no! Why you have to get close to Felix, Hyunjin! You stole my bestfriend.

      Felix, he used to talk to me like this once! Hyunjin just wait, your best friend will! Never mind!   

      I waited there looking at them both. Too much emerged in thoughts that, when Seungmin arrived and was standing beside me, I don't know! Following him comes His whole team. What?

     Chan Hyung, Minho Seonbae, Changbin Seonbae and Han! They all were with him.

     "Don't look at us like that! Chan Hyung wanted to treat everyone, so we are all together!" Han said looking at me.

      This is so sudden! All of them arrived together. and looking at everyone I guess my faces showed too much of my heart that I was Confused!

       Treat? What treat? Forget about treat or anything, but Han! Does man just switched his mbti like that! What happened in that one month of vacation! Or else you say these three months.