Retrieve ( 2 )

The first night of  hurted two hearts, trying to act normal. Hyunjin after game talked to Felix which did not went well. He was tired from trying his best not to make any akward reaction. And Yoona too did cried her heart for yesterday.

     The else of the members started to think about how to write essay about first love. There was a lot to write. But the onlu best thing should be written. Lee Minho and Han jisung were working together as always. Jeongin was trying  his best alone. Changbin was acting like a pro asking everyone if they need help, and guessed by Chan he already finished writing it.

     Yoona went early to the school. She visited library (first time ever to read book.) She surfed over net yesterday but did  not found anything. But she did found some books regarding what expression, feeling is love. And was here in library to read some stuff about it.

     She went to the French literature section. She was walking through book shelf when someone called her.
     "Oh, Yoona!"
     Yoona turned. Changbin was sitting beside window reading some books.
    "Hyung!" She called for him and taking one of the book went to sit beside him.
    "It's so early! Why are you here?" Changbin asked.
    "I came to look upon Love!" Yoona showed book in her hand.
    "Oh, is that so!" Changbin answered.
    "Do you find it that hard?" Changbin asked.
    "No no, I just don't know how should I write it. That's why I'm looking into it!" Yoona answered.
    "Shall I help you with something then?" He asked.
     Seeing set of books beside him Yoona felt little selfish to ask him for help.
     "No Hyung! It's fine. If I found some doubt. I'll ask!" She answered.
     "Ah Sure!" Changbin answered.
     "But Yoona!" Changbin said.
     "What Hyung!" She replied.
     "Why do you call me Hyung?" He asked.
     "Because you are a year older than me!" She hesitated first but replied.
     "No, I meant not 'oppa' but 'Hyung'!" He asked.
     This question made Yoona get embarrassed a little.
     "Hyung, 'oppa' sounds like some flirting!" She answered.
     "Hyung too, sounds flirty you know!" He answered.
     "No, Hyung! But 'oppa' does sounds flirty!" She said.
     "Try calling me 'oppa'!" Changbin forced her.
      "Hyung!" Yoona replied.
      "Why would you not say 'oppa'?" He questioned forcefully.

Flashback....

     It was during one of the evenings when Yoona was playing with some of boys in her area. They were all Felix's freind. It was around when they were 11-12 years old. There were only few girls in her neighbourhood.
     One day one of their friend's elder brother came to see him play. The boy ran to him calling him Hyung. And that brother of him came to check on others. While everyone was calling him Hyung, Yoona was calling him 'oppa'.
     After the elder brother left the rest of the group teased her saying she was flirting with Hyung by calling him oppa. As many of them saw on TV that when girls flirt they call big brother oppa.
     The embarrassing memory made Yoona get embarrassed whenever she said Oppa! And from then, she never called anyone brother. Neither as Hyung nor as Oppa.

Flashback ends.

     "There's really isn't anything wierd calling Oppa!" Changbin said.
     "You just aren't used to it!" He was trying to make Yoona comfortable and not to get embarrassed about it.
     As Yoona was going to say something she heard something. Yes! The keychains metalic voice of ringing. Her eyes started wondering looking at where the voice came from.
     And infront of shelfs walked Ahn with books in her hands.
     "Won-ha!" Followed by sweet voice calling her name.
     It was Seungmin. He was following her with another bunch of books. As Changbin and Yoona were sitting beside window the shelfs present in between made them not visible to them.