Sweetness ♡

Seungmin reaching home, took out his phone only to receive a new problem! His Grandparents were coming to visit. May be just for a moment, as they were nearby. Seungmin threw his head back in dissatisfaction.
        "Why all of sudden all the problems have to fall! Did I prayed wrong yesterday?" With sigh Seungmin lay down on bed. Not wanting to ruin his outfit as it was better to meet them in this attire.
        His phone rang.
        "Seungmin, you called?" She asked.
        Seungmin didn't look at the phone at time of receiving but the voice, his favourite voice was making his dry eyes get little wet. Feeling of sadness taking over him.
        "You called?" She asked.
        "Whom were you talking to?" He asked. In pain. In sorrow! It's been more than hour he called her.
        "Talking to a relative you know......"
        "I don't want to listen!"
      ( "Relative? That relative freind of yours! Yoona, you kidding me!") Seungmin's tear fell.
        "I wanted to ask...." As he was about to speak when he heard the loud bang of door from other side of call.
        "Yoona! Yoona-yah!" It was Felix.
        Seungmin's wet eyes dried in an instant. Why Felix barged in like that? His voice! Seungmin could feel tensed he was. The moment earlier he too, felt something was wrong with Yoona and now when Felix asks her about crying, Seungmin's heart sunk.
        She told him that she will text him later. Seungmin who was uncomfortably sitting on his bed looked blankly at phone. How is he supposed to wait until then? Why she cried? Was everything alright?
         Well, if Felix is there he will do everything right! He don't have to worry about that. But, why was she crying?
He got called to greet his grandparents. He took his phone with him, which was unusual. Everyone took a notice to it. But, someone said she will text him! He don't want to answer late, not usually but it was something important.
        Few minutes and he recived the text. Yoona explaining about Felix and She being in fight. He left the room soon as he felt she will call. And so, Yoona started explaining about things. Seungmin had idea about three of them having something going on.
        The way Hyunjin was behaving and the way Yoona took a look at him, at every interval of time in class. Find him in recess and all the small convos she made to him. He noticed all.
        He knew the air wasn't great around them. And he thought that might be the reason she wasn't so talkative during the teaching classes with him. He was angry! About how she cared for him. And he was angry, she have crush on someone else and not him.
        Even though his mom said, not to get disappointed by it. But he can't do anything if Yoona loves that person. He knew Yoona isn't the person who will change herself for other person. But he too knew, she will love the person the way no one can love. She was pure. And if that pureness already have something to be loved, it won't be changed. It was impossible.
        "Min-ah!" Yoona called not receiving any answers. Meanwhile she gave the idea about Hyunjin and Felix being in relation which was overheard by Seungmin. Yes, he was told about it. But he ignored to listen. He didn't buy his thoughts made him do this.
        "Ya! Min-ah!" She screamed.
        "Yoona-yah!" He called. The lovely tone. As if he knew how the siren call works and he tried it on her. The prettiest call. That not only Yoona, no one else could have resisted.
        "Ya Seungmin-ah! Why are you calling me like that!" Getting away from that fogg falling over her eyes she felt as if she was under any spell, she screamed. Not wanting to feel those feelings.
He laughed. Knowing exactly what he did. He have experienced this on his fellow members. And specially Hyunjin. And Hyunjin too screamed the same way Yoona did. He imagined Yoona being under spell.
        "Ah, sorry!"
        "Ah so! You studied?" Seungmin asked.
        "Nah! I told you I was talking with someone on call. And then Felix came. And now I'm talking to you!" She replied. Giggling a little.
        "Can I ask....." A sudden beep that disturbed both.
        "Chan Hyung?" Yoona asked.
        "Why Chan Hyung is calling this late?" She asked.
        "I don't know! I don't have any idea!" Seungmin replied.
        "Can I take that call?" Yoona asked.
        "Sure! I don't have that important to talk!" A mocking laugh that skipped from his lips. Out of jealousy.
        "Ok then Min-ah! See you tomorrow! Sleep well!" She greeted.
        "Um!" Not wanting to end the conversation.
        "Dream of me!" She laughed.
        Seungmin standing there in shock with wide open eyes was rethinking what she even said! Did she really said that? She dared to flirt?