Second Step

Seungmin walked straight into the room, without looking back. He wasn't asleep but was pretending to.
        Seeing him waking up in a instant and then not looking at her, Yoona's heart drowned deep into ocean. Was he mad at her? Thinking that, he was asleep Yoona did let her guard down. Showing him love and affection.
      Yoona was moving her hand ito his hairs from time to time, ruffling them, untangling them. Sometimes playing with his cheeks. And touching his hand which was laying free on his thighs. Just the way he did earlier. Carefully stroking his hand with her fingers. She did wanted to touch those hands of him, to hold him. But she didn't wanted him to wake up. She did wanted to show him affection from long time. And now as he fell asleep beside her, giving himself to her, she couldn't resist!

      And now thinking about it, all she did knowing he is unconscious was known to him. She was scared. BangChan noticed her. Her eyes which told him, 'how messed up she was!' he laughed seeing her.
     If Seungmin wasn't sleeping that meant, he was feeling everything by knowing Yoona was it. But he stayed silent saying nothing. 'Was he angry that I touched him. But since when he was awake. And if he was why didn't he tell me? Ask me not to touch him! And On top of this, he didn't looked back now while leaving.'
     As he spoke, "I'm not asleep!" Yoona's carefree expression changed quickly and her hand which was on his cheek going through his neck covering his face returned back to her immediately.

     He knew how she will react if she finds he is not sleeping. And he mostly didn't wanted her to get away from him.

      Seungmin walked into the room. (The changing room not the one they sleeps.) He sat on couch staring at his hands. And with striking slap on his face with both hands, helping himself to regain his consciousness, ruffling his hairs by own, He smiled! His face that he kept straight for a while was now blushing giving him the red glow.
      When he fell asleep he did lost the consciousness. But he was then woken up by some sweet and lovely strokes on his forearm. Someone caressing it with love. He was about to woke up when that hand touched his cheek giving a soft rub covering his head.
      He knew this scent. And this small and soft hands of her. He didn't flinched. If he, she will notice it. She was talking about something to others. Sometimes his cheeks got caressed and sometimes his hand. Her hands when moved through his hair, it sent chills through his body.
       Getting awake he decided to stay as it is. He made himself comfortable over her shoulder and Yoona carefully held his head so that he won't fall. He smiled but no one saw.
       He knew she gives this love to his friend Felix, who is close to her that she isn't bothered when he touches her. He have seen her giving those sweet little touches to Yongbok. And when Hyunjin too used to hold her hand she gave him those lovely cuddles on hands with soft rubs. Even though Seungmin endlessly sat beside her. He never got this treatment from her. And when today he got an excuse he didn't wanted to let it go.
       When he opened his eyes Chan did noticed him. But Seungmin closed them immediately and when it sounded he was about to get caught he told it by himself.
      He was blushing like crazy. Thanks to the darkness in room this maniac smile wasn't seen.

      Yoona nodded at Chan and they both started walking to home. First nothing seemed left to talk but then Chan broke the silence,
      "Yoona-yah!" Said he.
      She looked at him.
      "Don't you think you should take a step ahead?" Asked he.
      "Um?" Yoona looked at him with question.
      "No, it's I just know you like him. Why don't you try to speak to him. or try to let him know, that you have feelings for him!" It was awkward for Chan but he let out those words he wanted to say from long.
       Yoona laughed, "Why so sudden!"
      "Ah no, it's just! You know! Well!" He wanted to tell that Seungmin too likes her. But author don't want it this way. So BangChan should not talk about this.
        I know!!! Screamed Chan not spoiling the things!!