Make You Mine [ SNS (2) ]

No-one other than Yoona attended the college. Everyone was still asleep at Eun's house. Mrs. Eun already prepared breakfast for them. The door was unlocked, first Mrs. Eun did knocked but seeing no one responding she came in.
      Listening to voice Lee know woke up.
      "Oh Mrs. Eun!" Slapping on Chan's cake who was sleeping next to him he said. Mrs. Eun was looking at different direction of course. Chan woke up and was about to yell at him when Mrs. Eun spoke.
       "Well, looks like you enjoyed well!" Laughed Mrs. Eun.
        She not taking their time. Put some hot water and a note, inviting them for breakfast.
        "I thought you were all asleep. But, now you up, come down for breakfast!" Smiled Mrs. Eun.
        Chan and Lee know woke the boys up. Cleaning their face and still confuse about last night, they one by one went down.
         Mr. Eun was waiting for them. And seeing them, the boys having loosened back, straightened in seconds.
         They searched for Felix and made him walk ahead.
        "Oh, uncle! You are home!" Felix smiled and ran to the table. Followed by Boys. One by one they sat. Few on counter and few with Mr. Eun on dinning table.
        Mrs. Eun made seaweed soup for Felix and asking others if they want it. Boys enjoyed the breakfast but somehow behaving themselves.
        Felix introduced everyone. Mr. Eun knew about Hwang family and Kim family. He already met Hyunjin earlier but he didn't knew he was heir of Hwang.
        Mr. Eun somehow loved Chan. How sweet he was toward everyone as he kept helping Mrs. Eun and the boys. The dad was impressed.
        The boy kept silence who wanted to talk to Mr. Eun the most. (Seungmin that is!) Soon the topic about secret performance came out. Mr. Eun was surprised that Yoona was too in group. Not that much, cause he knew she ends up in boy group somehow because of Felix. But this time Felix was included in group because of Her.
       Hyunjin talked freely with Mr. Eun that he too felt, he was nothing more than but a friend of Yoona and Felix who, only forgot to be in their life years ago. How free spirited the boy is!
       Chan made sure he introduce every one of his group to Mr. Eun. Telling about his boys proudly.
       Knowing it was Han's birthday yesterday, Mrs. Eun had already bought gift for him too. She gave Felix and Han the gifts after the breakfast.
       Mr. Kim being a little shy and having too much on his head couldn't make a word utter. He was silent the whole time. Cursing Hyunjin how well he can talk.

      Soon they all left. Leaving Felix and Hyunjin. Hyunjin who planned on staying with Felix. [ The date chapter in work ]

       In about noon, when Ahn was confused why Seungmin didn't came and neither the Hyunjin, she asked Yoona. And Yoona told her about yesterday's party for Han and Felix.
      "You should have called me Yoona!" Said Bong in sad tone.
      "I wanted to! But it was sudden!" She laughed awkwardly.
      In the evening when all was about to leave and no-one was with Yoona to disturb her while walking, here came a boy to talk to her.
      "Hey Yoona!" He called her.
       She turned. Bong and Ahn left already.
       "Ah, Seongyun-ssi !" Replied she looking back, finding they already left.
       "Nothing, just came to say hi!" Said he.
       "Haha! What's about that!" She laughed and made her way out.
       Of course she knew, he wanted to make his way to talk to her. And having Seungmin around he won't try.

        In night, when Yoona was studying here came the notification. "Yang Jeongin Tagged you in recent post!" Yoona checked immediately.
       She laughed as she saw the pics. Jeongin's feed was always being good. No funny photos but looking like, just how you see a page of model. And he today, posted wierd pics of him posing as an idiot.
       The pictures were from Yesterday's party. He being a cute idiot with his idiot Hyungs and his best Noona.
       She laughed seeing every pic. Here came Jeongin's text, "This, you post these!" He sent few pics. A group pic, The birthday boys pic which he too posted, and her alone one too. With some different group pics.
       "Thanks!" She texted and again she posted pics with tagging them all. Lee know and Han didn't had SNS.
        Changbin too wasn't a social person. He had only three to four posts on which it was just a guitar and food.
        Soon, Chan posted too. He had the weirdest of all. He even posted the drunk pictures of them. And one with Seungmin covering Yoona's face. Yoona laughed seeing it. Why would Hyung post this pic. She saw how sweet Seungmin laughed after teasing her.
        Hyunjin and Felix were looking so adorable. Hyunjin won't post about it. Yoona knew. He never does. There's just some paintings he made, or some dance videos he recorded. That was his feed. But he did shared the two posts his friends made.
        Soon came Felix's tag. With cake photos and group photos celebrating the birthday. He had the most beautiful pics for the day. The best collection. Yoona was happy seeing all those pics. She thought if she had taken few it would have been great.
        Jeongin's post was the funny as his feed does not include this types of photos.
        Yoona checked them again and again when another notification came. "Kim Seungmin tagged you in his post"
        This was unpredictable. Well Seungmin had almost every picture of himself only. A few of group photos. Of girls you ask, he had. But only of a group having about a whole group of girls in it. There wasn't even Ahn's photo on his feed.
        It was exciting for Yoona to find her crush tagged in his post. Well Yoona did too. But what matters is her crush tagged her.
        She went to check the photos. He posted the ponytail one first, having only Felix and Han on it. The sweet birthday boy pics to tease him. And next where he took a group photo of all without anyone noticing. They were singing song, that moment was it. Yoona knew that. And then of them four.
        Felix being confused, Han trying to hide, Yoona showing Seungmin's forehead and Seungmin winking. She looked at it and looked how stupid she was looking and how handsome the boy next to her looked. She smiled seeing him.
       The next pic with others. Changbin, Hyunjin, Lee know and Chan Hyung with wierd poses and him joining them with Jeongin. She turned on to last photo. It was them two, looking at each other. She rememberes he saying, "look at me!" And all she thought was joke. But that picture was he looking at him and she just smiling posing for picture. 
       His side profile first, that was clear scene in picture. With his bangs which layed over his forehead, resting there. And his eyes, which looked at her. Not a smile on his face yet, it felt he was happy. And she posing sweetly.
      He really posted single picture of those two? She went immediately to check on Ahn's page. She saw the pics of them two, in few of Ahn's post. It was in all Seungmin was having steady face. The mature Seungmin with those bangs which tried to make him cute.
      And she ran back to his page looking at that pic. He was looking at her with admiration. If you call, he was looking at her with love. The caption, "the amazing night and amazing partners in crime"
      Well that wasn't crime Seungmin. All the class boys did came to mess his comment session. And soon after reading, the comments got deleted. Seungmin was reading them. Of course he was! He was making sure no odd comment is left out.
      She was waiting, waiting for him to call. Why would he? But doesn't he call every night. Every night? She recalled. She did get a call from him every night. Before sleeping a few of talks. Some random topic. If it wasn't call there's always the chat.
      Seungmin's eyes which were looking at her made her feel, he have feelings for her. She wasn't dumb of course. But then she again ran to Ahn's page. Looking how happy she looks when she is with Seungmin. And then back to Seungmin's.
      She threw phone on bed and buried her head. Thinking about how dumb she is to think about Seungmin in this way. It's her mind who plays with her.
      She got again notification. Kim Seungmin mentioned you. She checked and there was again a picture of her with him. Where the only two of them were in frame. She having those bangs of him in his hand. And she pouting while pointing his cheeks. And he again smiling looking at her.
      She remembered something. She went to check Chan's post. And that one picture among them. Seungmin was again looking at her before posing. She gave herself a headslap. "I'mma better stop imagining this." This is the weirdest it can get. She went through all the pics Seungmin shared, and he looked stupid in all. Was the model boy was meant to share this pictures of him!
       Jeongin's feed too was messed up with their pics. And then the one they can't share, was sent in group chat. Jeongin, Chan and Seungmin spammed the chat. And in last someone sent few pics, Some weirdest of all! Lee know was it! Sleeping Han. Ponytailed Felix. Quite Seungmin. Chan laughing. Changbin hugging Hyunjin. Felix trying to hold Changbin. And Yoona who had facepalmed seeing Hyunjin. Jeongin who sat like he had gone bankrupt. That was just before Chan asked them for pose and the memory of the day. Chan loved the pics Lee know took. He searched for the drunk Lee know pic he had taken. And he found it.
      Chan post another post of all the pics, Lee know's too. Giving credits in caption. Tagging them all. That was the spotlight of party of course.
      Yoona went through all the pics shared in group chat. And in few Seungmin did was smiling looking at her.
      "Guess who is in love?" Here came the text. Who other than Lee know! Yoona saw Seungmin saw that message. But yet no reply.
      She saved those pic adding the one where Seungmin looking at her to one folder.
      She wanted to call him, Badly! She was missing him. The feel that she can't lose a minute to talk to him. Even once. If she can hear him. If, he, talked to her with love.
      She was in ruins finding him in love. It's what she wanted but yet not exactly. She was happy with one side love. Slapping herself hard she came to senses. It's just my mind games. Then again buring her head she went through those pics.