The Poem

Seungmin was walking behind them as he was lost in thoughts. And three of them didn't knew he was coming along. Hyunjin saw him as he took a look at Felix. Seeing him, he ran back to him.
Yoona and Felix was busy talking but they followed Hyunjin as he ran.
     "Why don't you call us if you are coming with us?" Asked Hyunjin
     "Ah, I was going to. But you turned at right time and came running!" He said.
     "Let's go!" Hyunjin said. Seeing them talking Yoona and Felix moved forward.
     "Hyunjin!" Asked Seungmin,
     "Did Yoona ever get mad at you?" He asked
     "Why you ask?" Hyunjin asked.
     "No I was just asking!" He said.
     "She gets mad at me everytime." He laughed.
     "Wait," he said and ran to Yoona.
As he walked beside her he gave a little pat over her head messing her hairs.
     "Hey, Hyunjin!" Yoona shouted.
     "See!" He gestured to Seungmin.
     Seungmin laughed. She will sure get mad if he does these things. Seungmin came following them joining their conversation.
     As they reach, Yoona went to bring some snacks for them. Felix wanted to help her but Yoona stopped him and said to stay with them.
     When she came back Hyunjin was playing game on Yongbok's PC. His PC was now moved to corner in front room. She served the snacks over table and went to watch the game.
     Felix went back to sit with Seungmin. Felix asked Seungmin to show his essay, he wanted to know, how he wrote about his first love. Seungmin without any second thought showed it to him.
     As Felix was reading Seungmin asked him, "Did Yoona ever got mad at you?"
     Listening to this Felix looked at Seungmin.
     "Ah, I don't remember she getting mad at me! Yeah! No! She actually don't get mad!" He said. And as he ended his sentence they heard a loud noice. Yoona shouted Hyunjin's name angrily.
     Felix laughed, "leaving this case! Hyunjin just teases her alot!"
     Seungmin laughed too.
     "Why you ask?" Felix asked, giving a look at his unsatisfied expressions.
Seungmin shook head as if it was nothing. But his sad emotion did made Felix curious.
     "Is she mad at You?" Felix asked putting papers on table.
     "Did she said something, got angry, or What? Or?" He was asking it with slowly increasing voice. And Seungmin gestured him to slow down.
     "Is she really mad at You?" He looked at him. Seungmin was silent.
     "Was because of it, She didn't sat beside you today?" Felix asked. Showing expression like he caught the point.
And Seungmin looked at him with hopes in his eyes.
     "She probably is! She is avoiding sitting next beside me. I guess it's been a week!" Seungmin answered.
     "But," he added, "she is talking to me sweetly. Even more than before. And she is, how to say! Behaving good and all! But," he looked at Felix who was listening to him. "I do feel like she is mad at me!"
     "If that's the case, Why don't you ask her by yourself then?" Felix said.
     "Well, I did! And she said she isn't mad at me!" He said.
     "In which way she said?" Felix asked.
     "Like she replied with irritating tone or ignoring tone?" Felix asked.
     "Well, she said it sweetly." Seungmin laughed. "She even did aegyo saying that!" He said.
     Felix was seeing with no emotions in his eyes. He was confused why he laughed.
     "She have never done this before!" Seungmin said.
     "Oh, isn't that great!" Felix said. "Well if she did it in front of you then you are being close to her. Why are you thinking so much about it? That's really a great thing!" Felix said.
      "But still I feel she is mad over something!" He said.
     "You are just thinking too much about it!" Felix said.
     There come the another voice of Yoona screaming over Hyunjin again! Well Hyunjin do love to get on people's nerve. Felix went to see what happened and Seungmin followed him too. The four played for a little while and then two of them left.

     Seungmin noticed Yoona being clingy to Hyunjin and she was also getting much friendly to him, like relying on him, getting irritated over him, joke with him. Holding his arms, having comfortable touch. (It's meaning here that she won't think twice before touching. So she used to be reserved. Not letting her gaurd down) Hyunjin messing with her and all. He felt little upset about it. But he knew his best friend is the kind of one who will let you be yourself and will make you feel at ease when he is around. Yoona was also making Seungmin get close enough. As to say, Hyunjin got more closer now and Seungmin was just starting to enter to her comfort zone.