Touch ( Jealousy 2 - Hyunlix)

Seungmin waited for Yoona to reply. Just with a formal 'Hi', he would left the chat. And Yoona kept it always on seen. But as if Seungmin was happy, 'she is mad at me.' He laughed thinking about this fact. 'She really gets mad!'

      Yoona and Felix left for town two days earlier. That is, on Monday. While everyone else decided to go there at Wednesday as Chan told.
      Mrs. Eun went with them to check out the arrangements Mrs. Lee had done. Mrs. Lee arranged rooms for them, so they all can have a group hangout, and a kitchen with desired items they can use. She bought some instant food packets too. And everything that boys will like to have.
       Mr. Lee even arranged alcohol for them! Which wasn't a plan, but Mr. Lee wanted to gift them as, Felix told him that they were the closest to him. And they are like family to him.
       While checking the stuff Yoona went to look out for their rooms. Mrs. Lee prepared only one room for all, with eight futons. Yoona asked Mrs Lee, "Why it's only eight? we are total nine to count!" On which Mrs Eun turned with red face of anger.
       "You aren't gonna make those boys feel embarrassed! Do you?" Said Mrs. Eun getting little angry.
       "You get your girl team! and see we won't let you sleep alone!" Laughed Mrs Lee.
       For two days, Felix and Yoona planned where should they take them. And on Wednesday, in evening everyone arrived!
      Hyunjin brought a car, which whom came Jeongin and Seungmin. The remaining of them were with Chan, who drove his car from city to town.
      They were told to park their car to Eun's house. As the two house were apart by walkable distance but, Eun's house did had large space. Hyunjin parking the car in little hurry rushed to hug Felix.
       "Finally!" He hugged him. Finally meeting his love of life after just separation of 2 days. So lonely Hyunjin!
      Mrs. Eun and Mrs. Lee welcomed everyone. They had already prepared meal for them, with a lot of dishes. They were beforehand, been told the timing of arrival. And rather than counting it a lunch they made a possible dinner they could have. And letting their kitchen filled with instant food, they rest assured the boys won't feel Hungry. 
      The boys were told to arrange their clothes in room given. Not the sleeping room. And Felix helped them showing where they will be staying. Making their self relax and refresh they went for dinner.
      "Mrs. Eun and Mrs. Lee you really shouldn't have to bothered. But thank you so much for your hospitality!" Said Chan asking his boys to bow down to them.
      In this thing, Seungmin just stood there not talking to Yoona. But having his good time with others. He saw Yoona was good, smiling with all. He didn't knew if she was still angry on him. After a dinner when they all went to the terrace, he slowly walked to her.
        "Yoona?" He asked.
        Looking at him Yoona replied with smile, "What?"
       Seungmin's eyes started sparkling. He really got very excited listening to her reply.
       "How was your vacations going?" He asked getting closer.
       "Actually, we didn't get to do much things!" Replied Yoona. "Cz we are planning to have much with you guys!" Yoona laughed with excitement as she said.
      "There's so much fun Seungmin-ah!" She laughed seeing at him. And he laughed with her too.
       For the first day of vacation, Chan told everyone to rest. Yoona was taken by Mrs. Lee to their house. And dramatic Felix and Hyunjin did kept Yoona's heart saying they won't survive if she is been taken like this from them.
       The eight of the boys arranged their futons, and everyone started talking about what they planned for. The eight of them enjoying the night.
        But one of them was bugged in this moment. It was Hyunjin. He was feeling uncomfortable. He kept place beside Felix for him, but the person on other side was Han. Han was being super clingy to him. And these days he was getting closer to Felix. And especially, they had another topics to talk in which Hyunjin can't get involved. He tried to take Felix's time as much as possible. But it seemed Felix had important topics to talk to Han.
       Everyone slept one by one as they didn't had any perticular time to sleep. And in morning they all woke up with the great scent of breakfast. When everyone woke up it was already 9 AM. Yoona came to check on them, but she saw the door was still locked. Mrs. Eun and Mrs. Lee then, followed her seeing boys didn't woke up.
      They then decided to prepare breakfast for them. Mrs. Eun had the spare keys and they entered into the house without much noice. Yoona sat there helping them with things.
      One by one as chick born from the just cracked eggs, the eight boys followed the sweet scent of breakfast and arrived at table. Seeing all the boys in pajamas Mrs. Eun and Mrs. Lee felt as if they really adopted them. They were looking so adorable that they wished them to be their children. With no thoughts of how anyone would thing, the boys came as they woke up.
      Leaving Lee know, who was awake before them. And Seungmin who made his hair before coming out.
       With regular chit chat and planning the day, they did their breakfast. Everything was planned, but only after asking Chan Hyung!
        Hyunjin tried his best not to let Felix go close to Han. Giving him the end sit and sitting beside him. Seungmin smiled to Yoona, believing nothing changed between them. Yoona letting her love feelings, bury deep down in the heart, was making sure she won't cross the line. She passed a beautiful smile. Which bothered Seungmin a little.
         The trip began as planned. The woods, the trekking, the farm and a road trip around the town. Felix was navigator for the trip. And Yoona followed his leadership. A various of questions which were answers by Yoona and Felix, and By Hyunjin.
        Felix who have to take care of Hyunjin, was given responsibility of Jeongin too. Lee know had given responsibility of Han and Seungmin. And Changbin was looked after by Chan. Yoona was just being there as a supporter, laughing and teasing them.
       Walking in the woods was the craziest descision for them. Each of them were bothered by bugs, but mostly Han. He would scream aloud making everyone scare. For which the boys made fun of him. Felix teased him a little as he wasn't afraid of bugs. Which was not liked by Hyunjin.
        Jeongin loved the sceneries in the forest with different shades of green and the bright sunlight when it touched the grass through tree leaves, looking at Hyunjin, who loved this Colors more than anyone. But he too, saw his bothering eyes, which weren't focusing on anything other than a certain person.
        In farms they were asked for help. And trying to help they messed with the farm belongings. As some of things broke when they used it. Returning to car from their passionate farm work, Han walked holding hands with Felix. Which were hurrily dropped by Hyunjin interfering in middle.
        "Why?" Asked Han somehow whining. Hyunjin replied nothing.
        They all went to bath house as Chan wanted to have a warm hot springs and Felix took them there. While Yoona stopped at farm helping them to fix the things.
        Letting there fatigue got washed up in bath, all first sat quietly but then again the peace was broken down by their sudden word games. While Chan and Hyunjin sat their quietly. Felix was dragged by Han, and Hyunjin wanting to snatch him but couldn't.
        They returned to the house in evening. When everyone was tired to death and feeling sleepy. They made their way to bed. Mrs Lee called them for dinner. And with some remaining strength they walked to the table. As they didn't wanted to let Mrs. Lee's efforts go waste. Yoona wasn't there as her mom was leaving for city tonight.
       Yoona's absence was asked by Chan and Mrs. Lee answered him.
      "Ah, she being not her made me miss her!" Said Chan as he took a bite.
      "I know right!" Answered Felix.
      "Tomorrow we will be talking again about the song!" Said Chan.
      "This time it will be serious!" He continued.

        After having a free time on roof when they went to bed again. Han was clinging to Felix into hug, ruffling his hair, jumping on his bed. Hyunjin was done with him. And was about to talk when,
       "What are you guys doing?" Asked Lee know laughing on them.
       "Well you know, he is one day younger than me!" Han said again tightly hugging him.
        "Isn't it fun. I was born on 14 and he on 15! I didn't know till today!" He laughed which made all of them to think over it. Lee know called him over his bed. And with adore eyes he asked a lot of questions to both of them.
        And the topic for today's discussion got ignited, that how Han and Felix were similar. Hyunjin who wasn't enjoying the conversation slept early.