His Feelings ( Decision )

Kim Seungmin

   And few minutes later, she arrived. Dizzy, bit of messy hair. Must be wanted to sleep but came. She sat down asking me to play game. But I don't wanna give attention to game.

  It's you! Shall I say?

  After her sweet demand I could not say No!  And I played. With the most unused tricks to fail for it. And I died!

  Hyunjin didn't liked it, nor Felix! But I loved it! I showed my dissapointment! With little mockery and little excitement I got close to her. In order to keep her mind out, talking some things I sat beside her. .

  When I walked with Hyunjin I realised something.

  Hyunjin was here, he was nothing to Felix. But he spends his time with him so much. He texts him, he calls him. He make sure to let him know he is here.

  And I want to do that too! She thinks of me nothing! And I want to change that nothingness into something important!

   As Hard as I tried but still I wasn't good at keeping her mind at ease. And she finally lost every thought. But as soon as I sat beside her,

  A thousand starts gathered encircling us. Twinkling and glowing. What she was thinking I don't know. But I was sure I was part of that thought of her.

  And I was happy for it.

  But from where I sat, I wasn't able to see her. Not even my eyes allowing to have a slightest sight of her. And I sat while counting the stars in front of us.

  I don't know how much time paused but when I felt something was when half of the movie was complete. The ring disappeared!

   I woke up from my thoughts when her curls slightly landing on my cheeks and her head resting on my shoulder.

  She fell asleep!

  As when I tried to get close to her earlier my hand was little lowered and I kept it lower. To have a look at her but, it was more that I expected.

  When I look up, Felix and Hyunjin were too, done with gaming. Felix smiled seeing her.

  Felix came forward and sat in front. He was about to touch Her. And I stopped him with other hand.

My clear intention of 'DONT' !

Felix looked at me. And I looked at her. Then looking at him I realised what have I done! He was confused.

What should I do!

  "Let her be, movie isn't complete. If she woke up she will continue!" I said! In lowest voice as I could.

Without thinking. To clear my intentions. But I was lieing. But why was I?

Felix withdraw his hand and smiled.

"But she won't wake up no soon." Felix whispered too.

"It's okay! Once movie is over I'll wake her up!" I smiled asking for reasons to sit beside her.

"But your hand! It will hurt." Felix asked.

"No it's okay! I guess she will wake up in no time." I answered.

Felix gave look toward me and then to her.

He was thinking a lot.

"Okay!" He said finally.

Then he went to arrange bed for him. He was going to sleep on floor.

"Hey Felix!" I whispered! But he listened.