My Vacation plans

"Felix said he will arrange room for me." He suddenly spoke.
      "Felix ?! " I said.
        Felix ?! Why would Felix arrange room for him. Oh I forgot they both are friends now too. Is he that close that Felix allowed him to stay at his house. Well Felix won't say no to anyone but he will also not allow anyone to stay in his house.
         He smiled back and returned to his place. Maybe he was just here to tell me that he was coming and not to ask in first place. But why would Felix allow. I texted Felix instantly.
       "You invited Hyunjin at your house for vacations ?"
I left the message to read. And in instant, reply came.

"Yes. He will be joining us in vacations too!" ( with bright eyes emoji)
"Isn't it feels good." He replied. (Heart eye emoji)

"why did not you tell me any of this thing? " I wasn't angry but..

" I was about to tell you " He texted back.
" He asked about what are famous places or center of attraction of town are and I explained him well. So he wanted to see them in real. And so I invited " he explained it.

It's not that I was angry but I'm at that level of amusements that my texts seem like I was angry.

" ah okay, he said he will be staying at your place!" I wrote it plain but I wanted to ask.

" Yep, he and I will be sharing room. Don't worry about your room I won't allow anyone to take your space" he replied .
" And not our precious time too." He sent another text. He knows what I think.

       Was I scared because he was about to ruin my precious time with Felix? No it was not that, or it was!! After a year I got few days with Felix but Hyunjin will be there spending time with us. And that's when I felt, my new best friend is taking my old best friend from me.
       Felix knows I kind of feel bad when he spends much time with others. (Not because I'm possesive, it's just there was one time when he was only my friend and no one else) But, Hyunjin coming to my town it won't be that bad right. After all he is a good person and he being around makes a day joyful. Should I ask him to bring Seungmin too? Ah no, Felix already is sharing his room with Hyunjin. It will be bothersome.
        In my Whirlpool of thoughts my friend woke me up as it was my turn to sing. I replied first to Felix as I kept the chat open with "see you then" and a smile emoji. My friend handling the mic to me with sweet tone of her, I wanted to decline it as I know my voice will sound terrific.
       I loved to sing, and Felix too loves to sing and Dance. With him I have sung so many times, but today I felt little left out. Seeing her smile I took the mic.
        I chose the song and sang as mild as I can. Not too extricating not way to too good. I found Seungmin was looking at my side, of course I was singing so it would have been natural if he looked at my way.
       I soon as looked at him I waved my eyes to screen. I could feel my Cheeks getting red. He was finally noticing me? In this whole year may be this was the first time he ever looked at me.
         After finishing singing they all clapped. The friend of mine sitting beside me praised me a lot. I was happy to hear. We all left after few time after finishing all the snacks we ordered.
     The one friend of mine asked if I was coming to watch their performance. Tomorrow was farewell for last year students. Some of students from my class participated too, who knows about the seniors. I don't have any idea about anyone so I didn't bothered my self in joining and doing some extra stuff while exam was going on.
       But most of my friends were there so, watching is worth. I said I'll be there tomorrow. I wanted to see them perform so I couldn't resist.
      Returning home I felt my heart drenched. I have imagined a thousand of things for my vacations. And the fact that Hyunjin will be there, just makes me think about it a lot of times.
        I went home and made preparations for tomorrow. I need to go there about 10AM in morning. The performances are at night but my friends wanted me to join them backstage and help with things. And I heard Hyunjin and his team will also be joining in which Seungmin is included. And with a lot of thoughts when I slept, I don't know.
       Next morning I prepared myself with casual clothing but somehow attractive. I need to stay until night without change of clothes and being in background and also watching through crowd I need my clothes suitable for both works.
       I wore my denim dungaree with my black full sleeves, I should have chose white but still black is good. I packed some touch up makeup for night. I went to school by my bicycle, parked it and went to classroom.
       That's where they called me. They all were wearing school uniform and my heart skipped for a bit. As I went my friend Bong, came to me taking my hand in her, showing me direction to a group. I knew it was for chatter may be, she lose while talking and wanted me to give backup.
        As she was already in those verbal battles I could not do anything but say yes. A sentence of her and a nod from me. Her backup!! Standing beside me was my another friend of mine (Ahn), I asked her about clothes and I left out sigh knowing it wasn't necessary but the team decided this as they have to change clothes for performance.
         After few more this and that the quarrel finally settled. I was sitting behind her, whenever she turned I only said, "yeah that's correct !" and that was my only job beside her.