Biterness (3) + Need [ Hyunlix ]

SEUNGMIN'S POV

        It's been two weeks since Chan Hyung's birthday, it wasn't as exciting as we thought. Just as a small date we had. A small talk party and plenty of food. The studies and the stress given by school were enough to forget all the excitement.
Especially when I have to get separated from my life all the way. My precious person! *Sighs As I'm ignoring her I feel how much she meant to me. She being around was my everything. My joy, my happiness. Even though it feels incomplete as I talk to her every night!
        First, we used to talk for hours about studies but now, I restrict it to an hour making her do it herself and she doesn't deny me. I don't know If it's because she loves me or she has something in mind. Everything it is, I'm just glad. She never ignores me. But what's going on is ignoring me! Fuush~ She tries her best, to do what I ask for. *Blushing badly. But something doesn't seem right.

        We've been asked by so many that if we two fought, we always refused giving a fake smile. Even the group we share our secrets have been suspecting us. As if we are planning a raid on the school? Well suits us! School on Fire!

        I'm getting ready as Gramps set a sudden date with Chaewon. I don't know what they were thinking about this time. As I received a text from Won that she didn't know anything about it, I felt something was off.
        I was curious about what they were up to. I've been hiding my precious thing from them so that they won't take it away from me. I looked at the time and half hour to go for my schedule with my lifeline. Sh*t! I forgot to tell her. How I'll be there? At the two places at the same time.
        I made my way to grab the phone and dial a number I was meant to ignore but, I have dialled it almost every day. Not even my mom gets daily calls from me.
        "Hello!" She replied in a sleepy tone.
        "Hello! You were sleeping?" I asked.
        "Um!" She replied in a sleepy tone.
        Her voice that makes me want to see her. Plant a sweet good night kiss on her head and wish her goodnight. But it's still not time to sleep! It's study time. And...
        Just a few days it is. She forgets she is talking to her crush. How can she? She said she would get used to me. Now she is getting used to ignoring me? I made sure not to make her comfortable around me and now look at how she behaves. Like my efforts are not paying enough.

        "I'm going on a date with Won!" I said. In anger of course! I wanted to make her jealous.
        "Ah okay! Enjoy!" She said. So plainly? Not a little flinch before saying it? Yoona! I wanted to scream, at least put in some effort! Say something like what about today's session or anything?
        "Um! You don't have anything to say?" I asked.
        "Um! I don't. I am feeling so sleepy!" She replied.
        "Okay!" I said unsatisfied. And was about to cut the call,
        "Min-ah!" She called. Still sleepy voice.
        "Um?" I asked. Of course, I was angry. But it's not that, I will not answer her call.
        A long pause.
        "Yoona?" I asked.
        "Um!" She replied.
        "You had something to say?" I asked again.
        "No?" She giggled.
        "Then why did you call my name?" I laughed. Why she is so sweet? Me melting in an instant?
        "Why? Can't I call?" She asked.
        What is she? I laughed. But I can hear the sad tone. Or was it my imagination? Was she sad? Or is it just a sleepy voice?
        "Yoona?" I asked again. "Is everything okay?"
        "Um! Everything is!" She replied laughing a little.
        "Ok! I'll be leaving then!" I replied.
        "Um, what are you wearing for a date?" She asked.
        Out of nowhere? She never asks me about these things. Well leaving these two weeks of ignorance, not in past too! And what I ever felt is, that she never gives thought to clothes.
        "Well, it's a reservation for a famous Restaurant so I think a Suit?" I who already had clothes on, still asked her for her opinion.
        "Um sounds good!" She replied.
        "Then what sounds perfect?" I asked.
        "Perfect?" She laughed.
        "Um! What will be perfect then?" As I expected something in reply. At first that, "Everything looks perfect on you!", But then my heart ached to say this, "It can only be perfect if you are with me!"
        Can Yoona please spell those words? I know that she knows this too! Doesn't she?
        "There's nothing like perfect Min-ah!" She replied.
        "Nothing?" I asked. A sudden anger built up inside me. Not about the compliment. But about a perfect love story?
        "Um!" She replied. Sniffing? Is she sick?
        "Yoona..." I was about to ask.
        "Ah! I have a little headache. If you are done I'm going to get some sleep!" She said, not wanting to hear more from me.
        "Ok! I won't bother you!" Why did I say that? I wanted to say take care and sleep well. But why? I was again angry! She just put a stop to my imagination.
        "Nothing is perfect?" I was thinking "perfect" of "you and me" Yoona! And you replied as "you and me" as nothing?