Christmas Special : Relation (Hyunlix)

🎵______ Christmas music Playing in background.

         On evening of 23rd December, Felix was sitting on his desk looking at his phone, as it was time for someone to call. His stranger friend. Who is supposed to be his bestfriend's classmate. But is now his game mate and his best buddy from few days. This buddy of his have replaced many things in Felix's life. Like, morning alarm and his night poems.
     Hyunjin, Felix's new friend! He came into his life like one unpredictable rain that follows with Rainbow. And to be mentioned, the rain Felix loved for the first time. He became that special to him that, he would smile unknowingly talking to him. He would laugh with him.
     Hyunjin would call him day and night, if there's not a call there would be text. And the times for long calls were decided, an evening call which was followed by a game and lots of talks.
     This evening as usual, Hyunjin called. The conversation started as usual. Getting engaged in his talks Felix forgot about the worries and smiled the brightest. But sudden his smiled disappeared!
     "What?" Asked Felix.
     "Ah nothing!" Answered Hyunjin.
     "No, say it once again!" Said Felix. As if he didn't wanted to let that sentence pass by, Felix said it with such request.
     "I was just saying," said Hyunjin hesitating a little. "If you would love to come to City to celebrate Christmas together!" He said it hesitantly. Each and every word took about two to three seconds to spell out.
     "To City? To celebrate?" Felix asked somehow with overexcited tone. He laughed.
      "You sure love to joke!" Said Felix.
      "I was not....." Answered Hyunjin with somewhat sad tone.
      Felix sat quite saying nothing.
      When Hyunjin talked like this he was often wordless. It happened few times. Hyunjin would talk something like, 'he feel he is not close enough to him as he can't see him everyday!' Sometimes he would joke but sometimes it sounded honest. And he seemed to get sad over this.
     Whatever he said it felt so true to Felix. And even if it was Felix's habit, Hyunjin's every word used to touched his heart.
     "You really want to?" Asked Felix.
     "You don't have to think that much!" Said Hyunjin. "I was just saying it as I felt!"
     They both were quite for few time.
     "If you want to, I have to leave from here  in morning so that I can reach there at evening!" He was calculating.
     "So It will be better if I took a train of about 9 in morning! So that about 1 or 2 in noon I'll be there. If train is being late or I miss any it'll be 4 or 5 in evenings! And Christmas Eve stars at 5 pm on 24! And today's 23! So what do you want me to do?" Asked Felix along with explanation..
     Hyunjin laughed. "What are you talking about!"
    "No, I'm being serious! Tell me! What you want me to do?" Asked Felix.in serious tone.
    Hyunjin knew he would take this seriously. He always! But Hyunjin used to refuse saying that he was joking. This time, He was trying not to say these words from a week. But today it slipped again, and Felix asking about it he couldn't make himself to refuse it.
     "Would You really?" Asked Hyunjin.
     "If you want me to! Then I'll !" Said Felix. Reassuring he listens and won't take it as joke.
     "Will you really?" Asked Hyunjin again.
     "Um!" Said Felix.
     Felix don't know why he did that. But he didn't wanted Hyunjin to get sad.
     "Then don't come here! Take a train for 'ABC'!" Said Hyunjin.

[ ABC will be a city come between Felix's town and Hyunjin's city! I don't know South Korea's map! ]

     "Why?" Asked Felix.
     "Then meet me there. I'll send you location. It's like, how to say? That's a best place to celebrate Christmas!" Said Hyunjin. Who's voice was showing how excited he was.
      "Ok let's meet then!" Said Felix showing his eagerness too. In an hour or so, completing their game schedule with so much plannings, they finally went offline.

       Felix went to ask his mom. "Mom, I need to go to meet my Friend tomorrow! We planned to celebrate Christmas together!" Said Felix.
       Felix's mom turned as she heard this. "You are celebrating Christmas outside?" Asked Mrs. Lee.
       "Well, we planned to have fun!" Said Felix.
       "Who is this freind of yours?" Asked Mrs. Lee.
       "Ah, you haven't met him yet! We recently became freind and..!" And as he was about to say her mom spoke in between, "isn't that friend of yours is girl?"  
      Felix looked at his mom with surprise. "Mom!" Said Felix and started laughing.
      "What if she is a girl?" Asked Felix.
      "I will want you to invite her home. And let celebrate her Christmas with us!" Said Mrs. Lee in a serious way.
       "But he isn't! He is a boy and we decided to celebrate it together at ABC city!" He told.
        "Oh, you aren't going to his home. I see!" Said Mrs. Lee. "Well yes, that's really a good place to celebrate Christmas!" She added. "But isn't that place will be too crowded?"
        And with this question Mrs. Lee took out about a bunch of questions. And Felix stood there listening to them. Not answering, he won't be able to answer his mother's endless questions.
       "I understand, I'll make sure to take care of myself! But can I go!" Said Felix somehow irritated.
        Mrs. Lee looked at with disappointment. "But you have to promise me!" Felix looked at her asking 'what' ! She said, "You will enjoy to the fullest. Won't miss home!" She hugged him.
       "I promise!" Laughing, Felix hugged his mom.