Girl-Friend

Seungmin walked having Yoona's hand in his. Smiling widely as he moved further. Yoona was in her own thoughts to notice this behaviour of Seungmin. Finally reaching were others were standing Seungmin dropped her hand.
        Ahn saw them coming and walked to them. "What did he do this time?" Seeing Yoona lost she asked.
        "What? Why it's always me?" Seungmin asked.
        "Like you don't ever tease her!" And with this Seungmin walked to other side shaking his head in disappointment.
        "Why? What happened? Are you nervous?" Ahn asked.
        "Why!? What? Hah? Why will be I nervous?" Yoona trying to hide her nervousness said.
        "You seems so!" Ahn teased her.
        "Ah! I just! Thinking of it, It's been almost year I know him. But it's first time I'm visiting his home. It feels wierd!" Yoona replied.
        "Not you. Most of us don't get invited. It might be only few times he invites other. To say, he always calls them outside!" Ahn explained while inviting her to her car.
        "Woah! He don't like inviting? How often you visit him then?" Yoona asked.
        "You can say that! He don't like! But I, I have full permission." Ahn laughed. "I visit him you can say every Sunday?"
        "Wow! You must be special!" Yoona giggled. Trying to tease her about it as her fiance's house.
        Very soon they reached his house. Everyone parked their vehicles outside. Ahn asked Yoona to follow her as she knew where Seungmin's room is. And everyone followed them. His house was big. A big garden with beautiful bunch of plants. The flowers that were booming. The cherry blossom tree which soon will bloom too.
         A sweet small pond and few fishes that were seen through clear water. They entered through gate. The big showroom of their shoes catching eyes of the one entering. They removed there shoes and one servent have already bought alot of changing shoes for them.
       "Oh Thank you so much Miss! I think he already told the number!" Ahn smiled as she talked to the lady.
        "Yes! He inviting these many is rare number. Mrs Kim told us we can't let the reputation of Kim down!" The servant laughed.
        The lady looked at Yoona and smiled brightly. In return Yoona too smiled. She soon left and Yoona walked with Ahn to his room.
        The hallway was narrow yet it crossed the living area that sets the beautiful set of furnitures. The big piano with few indoor plants. Everything clean as mirror.
         Passing it there come stairs, that led to first floor. She walked behind Ahn. Ahn seemed to be familiar with area. And few of students too. They finally entered Seungmin's room. He had sliding door in his room. The entrance that faced to big sliding windows, that lead to balcony with few plants.
       Over one side, lies his bed that hides a small area. Maybe gaming area as PC was set in a corner. On the other side of bed lies a bookshelf, not so big and beside it lies his study table. So well arranged that Yoona felt dizzy how he sits and learn there. On the opposite of bed there lies a big bookshelf. Covering the whole wall.
        Yoona felt the scene astonishing that was painted emerald green. It was looking royal. But it was comfortable. The place where her prince lives. The furniture that exceeds limit of expectation. It really looked like the room that came out of fairytale.
        There set the ground table between bed and the big bookshelf. And on other side sat the big couch and on one side in front of windows sets tea table. Probably for meeting he have with his grandfather every week.
        "Let's go!" Ahn gestured her to enter.
        The scene was beautiful but more that it was, it was filled with Seungmin's scent. Everything there reminding her of him. He playing games, he reading books. He looking out of windows. He reading comics. Everything.
       Ahn and Yoona sat at ground table with Bong and few girls following them. The boys ran over to his PC that was locked who then with disappointment took few mangas that had latest editions.
      Few took sit over couch which was then cleared when Chan arrived. He with few of his friends sat there. And everyone one by one made a circle having few of their friends arround.
       "Should I have bought chairs?" The maid came to ask.
       "No! We can adjust on floor don't worry!" Chan replied walking to door.
       "So, some cushions or floor table?" She asked.
       "Oh nothing! It will be okay!" Chan replied smiling. "If we need something we will ask you. Really! It's enough!" Smiling to her as he knew her from his few visits Chan replied.
        Maid left. Yoona felt overwhelmed by seeing such a rich man being her friend.
        "Is he this rich?" Yoona asked.
        "What are you saying? Didn't you visit Hyunjins room? It's probably bigger than this!" Ahn in complaining tone replied starting to get her things off bag.
        "Ah well! He does have! But this feels different!" Yoona replied breathing the air that smell like Seungmin. Hyunjin's room was sure big but it had familiar aura of his.
         "Sure! He sure, don't mind anyone being in his room. So his room must be a mess!" Ahn who had few odd relationship with Hyunjin replied. .
        "Why you hate him?" Yoona asked laughing.
        "When I said I hate him? We just don't go good along!" She replied.
        Seungmin came in inspecting all areas.
       "No one is allowed to touch PC. If you take books place them at correct position. No touching to my study desk!" He looked at few who were surrounding it. "Please no!" And he made his way to sit.
        Then he walked to Chan and sat their finding his treasure that sat in middle. He finally found her only then he smiled with satisfaction. "Feel at ease you guys!"
        Yoona shared one eye contact with him but she didn't bother to smile. Few minutes passed. One by one Yoona calling their leaders to get updates. She had to know if there was any change in Music, props, the participants or anything. And everything was normal.
        Knocking on the door maid came with plates of servings of pastry. A strawberry flavoured one. A box that probably contains other snacks. Everyone clasped their hands as the treat arrived.
        "We shall attend our next meeting at this place too!" One of his friend yelled.
        "Shut up!" Seungmin laughed.
         As he saw the trally come in his expressions dropped. He stood up and walked outside. The maid made sure to serve everyone and asked them if they want anything. There was placed few cold drinks in one box and few other snacks like wafor in others.
         As few of them went already to finish of the snacks. Yoona took the plate as she couldn't say no to her. But Ahn refused.
        "Yoona don't eat strawberry flavour! Don't worry she will take few of pocket snacks!" She smiled.
        "Oh my!" The maid hesitated. "Should I bring something else?"
        "Oh no no! Please don't mind! It's fine!" Yoona smiled.
         The maid walked out after checking that she served everyone.
         As they continued Mrs Kim stood at the door monitoring everyone. Few of them noticed and sat straight with manners. As they have heard too, Mrs Kim loves manners. That's why Seungmin is this modest.
         Mrs Kim learned about everyone present there with her eyes. But her eyes landed on girl sitting there with a mid length hair. Little messy but well dressed. Her loose t shirt that made her stand out of girls and her full length trousers. It was girly but somehow giving tomboy vibes.
        "Hey!" Mrs Kim called. And everyone of them turned to her side. "You cat girl!" She asked.
        Yoona pointed a finger to herself. "Me?" As Mrs Kim's eyes were stucked at her.
        "Yes!" Mrs Kim replied. "Can you please follow me for a moment?"
         Yoona nodded as yes and looked at Ahn.
        "Don't worry! I'll manage!" Ahn smiled. But then looking at Yoona's worried face she understood she was scared of walking with Mrs Kim.
        "Ah! She is really sweet don't be scared!" Ahn whispered rubbing her back as support.
        Yoona followed her. Mrs Kim took her to kitchen making her sit in front of kitchen counter.
        "Here!" She served a chocolate pastry in front of her and a drink.
          "Oh! You don't have to bother Mrs Kim!" Yoona replied hesitantly.
          "Ah!" As Mrs Kim was about to reply the maid came in.
          "My lady! Shoul I...." Seeing Yoona sitting in front she went quite.
          "Oh! I was thinking of going to market now!" Ms maid smiled a little. "But My lady didn't you said you will be arranging few things in basement. I told  Seungmin to look for you there!"
         "Oh no! I came up already. But! The basement door is cracked." Face palming she showed some dissatisfaction. "It won't open from inside. Make sure to take him out." *Sighs "Ah well! Let him be there for five more minutes. Take it as his punishment! He didn't listen to me earlier!" Mrs Kim Smiled.
         "As a punishment?" Yoona thought to herself.
         "Please go on dear!" Mrs Kim turned to Yoona smiling.