Changes

Kim Seungmin

    I left them, with my crying heart. What should I do to make her feel about me. To make my place in her thoughts. When I don't try she is happy, with her clear sky. A smile that makes my heart to shine.

  But, when I try she thinks nothing of me!

  But I should try and try until one day she will have her thoughts for me. I should try!

  Next day, I saw her with most curious she can be. I was afraid she will tell her freinds about special performance but she is good at keeping secrets.

   Later, Minho Hyung asked her to visit Chan Hyung. I saw she was smiling. Just what she was thinking. BongCha wanted to follow her but she made her wait.

  Bongcha and Chaewon were teasing Hyunjin. I guess the rumors are spreading widely. It's not that it affects me. But in certain way it does.

  I will do the same thing as Hyunjin does. Spend a lot of time with her. Then I guess everyone will see me with her. And not anyone else.

  I went to follow her. She was standing, with a lot questioning clouds over her head. Just like the first day of our college. But they were not that dark just as first day. She was confident now.

   I went close to her. To blow the bubbles in her mind. My hand just about to ruffle her hair when thought came to my mind, the thought of nothingness! I retrained myself.

  And in about time she turned. I was about to fall. Maintaining myself seeing her eyes observing my each and every move. I made every expression of mine to hide.

  Maintaining myself I asked the plain question, "Do you know where is Library?"

  And with that I left my sigh of relief. She was again confused. A state of nothingness that was about to come was now almost gone with questions.

  She don't know where is Library? Eun Seoyoon! Oh! She is Eun Seoyoon! She and Hyunjin are similar. Why will she ever come?

    I made her follow me. And she came. Just like a small rabbit with fear she took her every step. Looking left and right. Her clouds above getting dark and dark.

   Is it the quitness or is it me you scared of? We entered into the Library. Seeing Chan Hyung her mind finally cleared. The sun rose again!

   If I could, I really want to hold her tight let others not to even see her. Just nothingness at my time and that sun shines seeing others!

   Why am I angry ?

   She sat, and I answered Chan Hyung's question. I guess I can no longer hide my emotions from Chan Hyung. He guessed it right. Well I can't hide anything from him.

  Chan Hyung talked to her, serious he can be. He knows if he lacks in seriousness no one will take him ever seriously.

  When I first met Chan Hyung, he did scared me. That face which only smiles when you are allowed to have conversation. He smiles but that smile is different when he considers you one of his close.

  And he already gave that smile to Eunsoo, but he is pretending she is not close. And I guess he succeeded. She is somehow tensed. The conversation goes on and I, observing her each and every reaction...

   Then she smiled. She tried to smile like I did earlier! When I smiled I forgot to see her reactions. But now she was smiling the same as I did! She was CUTE! I can not get hold of my happiness and my emotions.

   I was happy as I could be, when Chan Hyung..., I know he did it intentionally. He asked her to call herself 'oppa'! I remember when I told Chan Hyung one junior called me 'oppa' and it was flirtious as I could hear.