9/6

Dear diary,

I just came home (23:13pm)
I've loved my day.
It was well needed omg

H was late again this morning and I was so pissed off, no apology nothing. I was gonna tell her to do the morning clinic this time cos I cba to rush my patient when it's not my fault but we get there and it turns out she's got the morning clinic this time so that worked in my favour.

It was good, I took my blood pressure and it's so low 😦 I took it twice
Once was 97/68 then it was 85/62. I was starving then though so not sure if it had anything to do with being hungry?

We went to Lidl for lunch, I got myself a pesto pizza from the bakery and also prawn pasta salad. Who says I don't eat?! Cos I ateeeee.

We parked up on top of the hill for some views and things and was funny.
Saw some sheep.

H said she hadn't seen me that tired the other day on placement. She was like of all the years I've known you, I've never seen you like that and so tired. I was shattered the other day. Think it was Thursday. Yeah Thursday on placement. Even my sister said I have bags under my eyes when we facetimed. That's what exams and assignments do to you lol but they're done now 🤙🏽

Then I had the afternoon clinic. Cba to discuss my patients but my last patient was so sweet. Will talk about that later.

I got a question right today. Our supervisor was quizzing us and one of the spinal conditions I'll always remember is cauda equina because A was the one who taught me it first and then literally the next day in uni, we learned about it. And I remember one of the symptoms is bladder incontinence. I can't remember if A was the one who told me about bladder incontinence or if it was something I learned in uni. But for some reason, certain things stick in my memory. And that was the answer to the supervisors question. And I thought of that moment when A taught me it lol

I then drove home, took the magor way to avoid traffic , H slept pretty much the entire journey which is fine; I like she's comfortable around me. We had the windows down cos it was steaming boiling. She said I seem more confident / comfortable with driving now alhamdulilah.

Dropped her off, I went and had a shower at home the first thing I did lol was a shower. Then got dressed and went out to meet iehab. H was gonna come but decided not to. So I left my house around 18:15pm.

I love how chill my parents are now.

Me and iehab had plans for a while and honestly I really needed to go out and chill today. My head was killing me ALL DAY. It was awful. And when I went to see iehab, was no traffic cos of the hour of the day. I drove to hers and I know the route now. (Drive to placement without maps as well). Parked by her nans house cos it's free. She gave me paracetamol. She also had water for me. I had a water bottle with me but she had put water in the freezer for me and I thought that was so thoughtful.
Then we walked to town, (got to town around 7pm) went wingstop cos we absolutely love wingstop. It's gonna be a regular thing for us, she suggested to do weekly or monthly wingstop dates just me and her lol.  I wasn't even that hungry when we went but I ended up eating the majority of my food lol

She said something so sweet to me today and iehab isn't an affectionate person but she's incredibly loyal and it meant so much to me.
She said she trusts me with her life. It was about a lot of things I cba to get into.

We then walked back and she drove her car and we went to the 24 hour Starbucks, I was craving a white iced mocha all day omg, she paid for our drinks bless her and I got mine with soya milk, and my head felt waaaaay better. She's so funny lol. She said she was practicing that clutch control thing I had showed her. And then we parked at bay and walked around.
I helped her reverse park and she was like I couldn't have done it without you. (She could have) The strange thing is, I can help others park but when it comes to myself, I need a few attempts lol. I was telling her which way to steer and full lock and things.