25/6

Dear diary

I cannot believe I have just woken up. That's how tired I was bloody hell. I fell asleep at around 2am last night and woke up 5 for work so I really didn't sleep much but I wasn't even that tired during work but clearly I was. They let me finish early , they've never let me finish an hour and half earlier. It was so empty I've never seen it that empty. I was tired on the drive home and when I came in I fell asleep . I didn't even put my phone on do not disturb. I was watching something and then I was knocked out. Think I slept 12 hours.
I woke up to a few notifications and I just got back to all of them.
Iehab wanted my help with something she had snapped me and texted me but nothing would have woken me up. Don't even think a phone call would have woke me up . I think I'll probably fall back asleep again. I feel bad for my friends who texted me but honestly I was SO tired. Iehab later texted me saying think you're asleep. Or something like that. Honestly if I don't get back to you for hours on end I'm most likely sleeping cos I don't do anything else for hours on end lol.

Work was really good yesterday. Reaaalllyyy gooood actually. I get on well with everyone even the porters. I really enjoyed it. I did see Martine in the kitchen and I said hi and she said hi but it was awkward.

I started a staff "argument" lol. So we are allowed to eat toast sometimes. So I made toast for those who wanted it and I gave them all brown bread and I made myself white bread. I had brown bread when I came in cos I didn't have breakfast at home so I had a piece of brown toast in work. So they're all like why did you make yourself white and everyone else brown. (They were joking that I spiked their toast lol) and it became an inside joke for the entire day was funny

And then for actual lunch I went downstairs and they didn't have hot food but they had sandwiches and it was all free and they gave me a packet of crisps as well I was like omg

And then towards 5pm, one of the kitchen staff came up to me and said
Heliya do you want brownies

I was like ummm omg yes please (brownies is one of my fave desserts). I thought that was so thoughtful and kind that she came up to me and me only to ask that.

And when she gave it to me I was so excited I jumped up and down and gave her a hug😂😂😂 it came with ice cream.

We had 12 patients to begin with I think and by the end we had like 4.

My favourite colleague came in later she had a late shift and her name is Sue and I spoke to her I love speaking to her.

They booked me in work for Monday, so tomorrow, Tuesday and Friday. I got no placement so may as well work and save money for a few hotels this summer. Wonder if Ayrton would wanna go Birmingham or Manchester  or even camping omg that'll be so fun

I've learned that people will speak about anything in the work place . I learned that when I worked at specsavers, then learned that at the hospital and now learned that here although it's really not that bad here. But we were talking about being ticklish . For those who don't know reading this, I'm EXTREMELY ticklish. I didn't admit this though but I was just listening to them and one of the nurses was like, those who are really ticklish are really sensual and sensitive to physical touch, so they like to have their erogenous zones touched and licked so they like their ears their neck their stomach and etc etc licked and touched. And I sat there like omg that's me. Stomach, neck and ears drives me crazy. I'm so sensitive. Makes sense lol.

I'm not gonna lie I was feeling really spicy yesterday. I *almost* relieved myself when I was home but I was way too tired so I fell asleep lol but I feel it today as well but I'm just gonna act like I'm not spicy😭

Ayrton told me a joke I woke up to cos I was fast asleep last night. Made me laugh

One patient was 28 and she was a doctor but wasn't practicing anymore and works at an alcohol place instead. That caught me off guard