Beach

Dear diary,

I loved yesterday. So I was out with my family in town and I wore a dress, so it was nice and cool. And then I saw A and (Iehab very briefly )

Both my parents left their phones at home so I called my cousin as he was with them to see where they are to drop their phones off so I drove down and gave their phones and then I went to the petrol station but didn't even end up doing petrol lol

Idk why but when I was driving down to his, my mind was elsewhere. Completely. Like for some reason in my head I thought I was going somewhere else so I completely missed the route to his house and didn't even realise until half way so it took me through narrow country lanes and it was scary, but I literally just drove 20mph lol.

I sweated a bit cos I was stressed when driving but I wasn't actually that warm. I took my top off when I was driving so my arms could get a little cool lol.

We got to his and I was on call to iehab about this printing thing cos my printer isn't working so iehab has been printing my stuff off for me or I go into to work to print it off so that's been kind of her wallah, even for the smallest things.

A noticed how much I sweated and made jokes about it the entire night 😂 I don't mind lol, everyone sweats in this heat.

We went to phat boys and I felt like a phat boy after lol, but honestly I really didn't wanna eat anything but I finished the ENTIRE meal. I love phat boys, their Angus beef burger with halloumi is so good , it's the right amount of oil. Would have been nice to have had it by the bay but they closed it off. He paid for our meal which was kind of him.

We then went to iehabs and I spoke to her for a bit and her mum, so funny lol. She's going to the cinema to watch the nun 2 , I told her "are you really gonna watch the film this time or you planning on doing other stuff?"😂 she was like nah the cinema is packed cos the film just came out. I asked A to watch that but he didn't want to. Might see if tash wants to watch it, she's so funny to watch horror films with and she's been checking up on me bless her.

I bought a few things yesterday, I bought a sweater from Hollister (I texted tash when I was in hollister, I said I'm in hollister and it reminds me of you" cos tashs wardrobe is literally 99% hollister lol. I like hollister the quality is good. And I bought two tops from Stradivarius . I like Stradivarius too, my jeans are from there, can be a little pricey but the quality is good.

I had bubble tea when I was out, I got apple and lemon with warm brown sugar tapioca pearls and it was really nice and I bought Krispy Kreme for my cousin. Still hadn't ate anything.

So yeah anyways, and then I asked A if we could go to Barry and walk on the beach and he agreed and I was so happy cos I was literally telling iehab when I seen her that I really wanted to go to Barry to walk. And honestly? It's one of my fave memories now. We didn't do much but I can't tell you how at peace I felt. I associate my feelings with memories (which is natural) and I just felt so at peace and calm. Everything about it. I was happy. It took my mind off things, I guess I should say HE took my mind off things.

He kissed my forehead twice and I loved that cos one of the forehead kisses was a long soft one. And he hugged me from behind and I leaned into him I just like those hugs. I like being and feeling close to him and I wish I took a pic to capture the moment and a pic of the beach at night but the only pic I got is of his back and a video of us walking back to wear our shoes and you can just see our feet lol. Even writing about the memory makes me feel so content. I wish he knew how much that means to me. He was being playful which I like. I love it when he sings and dances in the car lol when he's In a funny goofy mood.

I really could have stayed there all night. And I know this might be weird but I actually like it when he slaps my butt 💀😂 I won't tell him to stop lol