Head is gonna explode

Dear diary,

So I have felt very on and off today. Was alright in the morning. Didn't have an appetite to eat anything. Oh I also told my mum I was with A yesterday and he fixed the car but didn't tell dad
Placement was placement. Mainly did ECGs.
Have to be in the department I'm at 8:30 tomorrow so it means I have to get there extra early 😩 it'll take me 30 mins to find the department itself, it's such a big hospital 😩 20 min walk for free parking💀 urghhh

I met tash after , watched the nun 2. We ALMOST had the whole cinema to ourselves but two other woman sat in the row in front of us .

I got a meal deal from Morrisons, a halloumi wrap, they're my fave rn, packer of crisps and a drink. I ate the rest of the wrap when I got home. Didn't finish the packet of crisps and finished my Starbucks drink. I also got there cool cookie brownie thing. I took a bite in the cinema but felt too full so I had the rest of that brownie after my food when I came home.

I had this debilitating headache in the cinema it was quite painful and it started at the bridge of my nose which I've never had before.

Watching horror films with tash is so funny. She gets just as scared as me and we react the same to jump scares 😂 we held hands and we accidentally hit each other when the jump scares come on.

It wasn't a good film but fuck me I got scared a few times and we both covered our faces. There was this scene when the "goat devil" escapes the stained glass window and it comes running down the stairs and it freaked me out. I HATE being chased literally even a game of TAG, will freak me out so it's like my worst nightmare lol.

We were leaving and then after the credit scene it was like the end of the film that shows there's a part two, and it came out of no where and it went pitch black and a phone in the film started ringing but because we weren't expecting it, it scared us so much 😂

I felt quite sick after I ate food. A called after, spoke to him. I can't tell if he genuinely thinks I'm not eating food to lose weight cos that's insane. I don't wanna lose weight, I wanna gain😂 when I tell you I literally cannot stomach anything. Even right now I feel like I'm gonna be sick cos it feels like I ate way too much. It's not a nice feeling.

I do think my appetite is getting worse. Like it's getting to the point where I could happily go the entire day not eating and I won't even realise. Not sure why it's suddenly got like this.

Looks like covid is going around again. One of my friends tested positive, she got it from work. Tbh I think I had it the other week I felt awful but I think it was the new strain of the virus or something so it came up as negative. Idk if that's a thing.

Also I've seen TikTok's of UK spiders this year all over my TikTok lately and I was thinking surely not. Well we just found a big spider in our house and now I'm too scared to sleep with my window open :( I also left something outside cos I was sat outside when my mum called me to see the spider and she chucked the spider out and I'm too scared to go outside.

Tbh I don't really feel that good right now. I've got weird pains and feel extremely tired. I actually have felt nauseous all evening now I can't lie. My headache has been on and off.

I genuinely think I'm gonna be sick. Gonna try sleep. Don't feel that great tonight
Take iron tablets.
Be up early too but it's an early finish tomorrow
I've got this pain in my chest when I breathe like a lingering pain. Tightness . It feels new . Maybe it's cos I ate more

Good night diary😭
20:44 pm

——

So I wrote this the other day when I went cinema with tash.