Happy

Dearest diary,

I feel like I've neglected you the last few days. You've been the only one besides iehab, who I share everything with.  I feel a positive shift in myself and mentality changing.

I had a really good weekend. I got my bubble tea with my sister , my new fave combination with bubble tea is a fruit tea (I only get fruit teas if the weather is warm, normally I get milk teas) with brown sugar warm tapioca pearls. It sounds gross and iehab hates my weird food combinations but omg it's so nice and perfect texture and consistency 😮‍💨

I needed that weekend. You know when you have plans with someone or do something and afterwards you think about it and you're like wow i really needed that? I really needed that weekend. Truly.

And you know what else I needed? Spending today with my best friend. We did everything and anything. I think iehab is my platonic soulmate. I hope she's always in my life inshAllah. I could write pages and pages about her, her personality, how I'm in awe of her, and how I'm so lucky and blessed to be gifted with her in my life. I'll never forget the first day we met. It's crazy how some people come into your life and change your life in ways you'd never expect. I wonder if anyone ever feels that way about me. I remember ages ago A said I've changed his life and he likes who he is around me. My life wouldn't be the same without the people in it currently.

I'm in such a state of 'hopecore' tonight.
And it's probably because I feel so replenished after spending time with iehab. I even took my stethoscope to listen to her chest as she thinks she had an infection.

So my day started out by being on call with iehab for a few hours and then decided to see each other last min at 2pm. I saw her mum first. I dressed comfy, all grey. We went to a shopping centre by hers. Not the main one but another one. Even had a little day trip to pets at home lol. When you're with the right person you can make anything into a day out without it being boring.

Almost bought new shoes and tried them on, maybe later.
I was a little hungry but she had just ate food at home so we drove to a dessert place to get a milkshake but it was closed :( so we drove back and got food and it was delicious. And then drove back to the dessert place and I got cookie dough and we both got a kinder bueno milkshake🤤

I probably over did it cos I couldn't finish either of my dessert but I took it home with me.

We laughed SO SO much today oh my dayssss. She said something so funny " kiss my bum" but the way she said it and the context had me gone 😭 I also said something and made her laugh so much, I was just adding jokes to the whole kiss my bum thing. We have so many inside jokes. The other day we were on call and she goes to me "I said 'what even is that' to someone and thought of you and couldn't stop laughing"😂😂😂

We then wanted to go for a walk so it was either bay or pier and we went for pier. Her call. So she drove and we sat on the rocks and it was so peaceful. We just sat. We talked for ages and we also sat in silence for ages. You know when you can sit in someone's company in silence and it'll still be nice like you don't mind each others silent company. She looked at me and she said you're deeping life aren't you, cos I was just staring and was silent and I was like yeah.

We talked a lot about our lives. Our situations. Everything. How communication is key and honestly you need to say what's on your mind. We talked about loads. We talked about sonderism. And I like that with iehab, I can be so silly and goofy and then have deep conversations. I love having deep and engaging conversations. I think she needed today too.
I don't like just talking about minor things like yeah it's nice but you make small talk with friends but people you know on a deeper level, it's nice to engage.

Lately I've developed the attitude of, 'it's not that serious' I implemented it into my life over the weekend. I was telling iehab. I saw a TikTok and it was like honestly it's not that serious. Sure, there's things where you do need to be serious but you wanna text or call someone? Do it, it's not that serious. You wanna speak your mind? Do it, their reply will not be that serious to ruin your life. Do what you want but obviously taking into consideration peoples feelings, with kindness. It's seriously not that serious. I should never have to feel that I should hold back with someone especially if I know you like that.