Work

Dear diary,

Tonight was a really nice night.
I got to iehabs work around the same time she goes on her last break and her two other work friends were which I know, so we all spoke. I'm such an extrovert. They were just sat even tho they work together and I was the one making conversation with all of them 😂 I like them though they're calm. And it took my mind off all the thoughts in my head. I didn't have to wait long for Iehab as I got there literally when she finished work too.
I ordered a white iced mocha there but they gave me a normal chocolate mocha and it was nasty. Didn't finish it.
I took a painkiller before I walked into the hospital tho cos my head was killing

I also went up to the prayer rooms to play the piano but there were one or two people there so I allowed it.

I then drove down to where Iehab had parked, she parks a little further away for free parking. My leg would not stop shaking the entire drive. It wasn't a long drive. Like ten mins maybe. A lot of traffic. At one point I just swerved and used the hard shoulder for a few seconds as I was taking the first exit and everyone in front of me was trying to merge into the middle lane, so it was holding me up. So I just used the hard shoulder and the cars behind me did the same thing as me followed behind me on the hard shoulder.

I then parked up, and went into iehabs car.
She's been on about this Yemeni restaurant for a while and I've always wanted to try Yemeni food. It's good to try other ethnic foods, especially your friends. It's good to keep an open mind. They've tried Persian food so why not Yemeni. I can't believe I ate the entire thing. It was a MASSIVE portion but I was getting a little hungry anyway. I ordered a standard Shish kebab with Yemeni rice. It was nice and you could tell it was fresh but they brought out this complimentary soup earlier and nice dips as well, and idk what it was but after that , my stomach was hurting me so so bad.

I also brought my charger with me. I always do, even if my own phone is charged, cos my friends always ask for it. It's one of the questions iehab always asks me, she ended up charging her phone today lol

Went to chaiiwala and got Karak chai. Never seen chaiiwala that empty before. Then iehab was craving kanafah which is an Arab dessert. I've had it before but I've never had it fresh. I think when I had it the first time I wasn't too keen on it but I can't lie this was tasty. She ordered a plate for both of us to share but I had a bit but not a lot cos my stomach really hurt lol, I had to unbutton my jeans 😂 I was thinking of telling her about this whole thing

But there was this moment where we were laughing until we couldn't breathe, tears streaming down our faces over the most stupidest thing, and I remember briefly looking at her with so much love, thinking, I can't do that to her. And that's when I decided I wouldn't tell her. We laughed so much this evening. So many inside jokes.
So funny lol. We just take the piss honestly

I'm so happy I came out cos I almost didn't. And on the drive back, we were just listening to songs, vibing and I was thinking, we are so happy tonight, why would I ruin it.

Then I parked up at hers, I was on call to A. She went inside to print something off bless her. And then I drove home.

I seriously dunno how he figured it out. Like, how???
I still didn't tell him. I don't know how to go about this. I've never had to do it before

He did say something I liked. He said "we will deal with it together" cos he was like "I'll deal with it" or something and then he went "actually I should say WE will deal with it"
I replied to that and was like nah I'll deal with it alone cos it's my body it's my problem like I don't wanna burden anyone. But I liked that he said that. Like he will be there.

My leg stopped shaking as well. Idk why it was shaking. maybe cos I was hungry , cos it stopped after I ate food.

I had a nice drive home. I just had my songs on, I think I'm doing everything I can to occupy my mind and not think about it all.