9:27

a guy was following me to my car at night. I got in and locked it immediately and he was stood behind my car touching himself (just how the Greece incident started) he was just staring at me and when he saw I locked the car , he laughed. And it was the most spookiest sinister laugh ever. And you know what i did? I froze. I was thinking not again. Why me. Not Greece again. I was thinking A. This has happened before where my first instinct is to call A. Idk why. By the time he gets there the guy would have done whatever he wants. But I feel safe around A like I know he'll keep me safe, maybe it's just my body knowing, like if that's my instinct then it makes sense it's just a natural response cos in the moment I freeze.
I could have quickly drove off. But I was SO scared. It makes me cry thinking about how scared I was I was literally shaking. I was just staring back not knowing what to do. I think I was looking at him because I was trying to see what his next move will be or if he will move any closer. And you know what sucks? my car is old, I don't think the locks even worked. So when I locked it from the inside, I'm not sure all the locks on the doors went down. It's just so vulnerable. And how he was preying on me. I can't defend myself.