Breast appt

Dear diary

It's 20:03 on Thursday 30th November 2023

I'm currently lying next to A as he's sleeping, the tv is on watching a Liam neeson film.
Was a good day, was with tash in the morning and then chilled with A before going to my appt. Honestly I'm really thankful and grateful he was there and he did a night shift as well. I hope he knows I appreciate it and him and his effort a lot.

The appt was so awkward and embarrassing I had to be fully topless twice. They drew a circle where the lump is and then I had an ultrasound scan. I'm happy that's out of the way. They said they couldn't really see anything on the scan but could defo feel something. Not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing? I guess it's good tho cos if it was cancer they'd see it.

And then we went home and chilled . I love cuddling him and I fully fell asleep until Iehab called. She was asking for updates all day bless her and harisa also called me this morning when I was driving to his.

I wanna get up to drink water but I don't wanna wake him up. We had pepes , nothing beats the cmbran one omg, I was so hungry tho ngl.

I also accepted to work tomorrow, and normally I wouldn't mind but I don't really like that department tomorrow but I just have to get on with it and am thankful I have a job with a lot of opportunities alhamdulilah.

My sister is coming tomorrow. She wants me to take her to winter wonderland as well. Both iehab and tash wanna meet up this weekend but i said yes to tash I explained to Iehab why I won't be able to.

Me and A are going to a donut place next Wednesday apparently. It's been a good while since I've had proper dessert. Would be nice.

Got invited to a house party next weekend, really looking forward to it and dressing up. I'll be on my period so I probs will wear a dress so there's nothing tight around my waist (jeans)

I'm wearing my comfy leggings right now.
I've had light cramps today. I'm not due for another week but I tend to get cramps a week before as well. My mood swings were actually okay today thankfully, I've been really calm and at peace. I almost cried in the hospital tho cos I didn't like showing them my boobs lol but had to be done.

Ive taken a pic of him sleeping he looks so peaceful. Im getting quite tired