12/6

Dear diary

Just got home. 20:12pm
All I've had today is ice cream😂 two portions.
Too hot to eat anything else, gonna have like three showers today it's so warm.

My sister is coming over tomorrow staying for a few days which will be fun🙄 I'll be on placement most days anyways so should be fine. That sounds horrible but idk it's whatever

So I went to pick up iehab from work and every time I go to her work, I think of A, like everything; that's where I met, the first time I learned his name and he learned mine. Idk. I'm just deeply romantic and sentimental and remember so many things.

But it's cool that my best friend works there now. I reverse parked in the car park and it was so busy! I reverse parked in gym earlier as well I was there for like 30 mins then had a shower, too hot to exercise now lol. It's just so humid my nose almost bled today but I had tissues nearby lol. Stopped it quick.

I got to her work around 3:30pm, I debated getting a white iced mocha from aroma cos I love the ones there but we agreed to go Starbucks (we didn't go) so I stayed there by aroma for half n hour until 4.  

She complimented my outfit , tbf I liked my outfit. I wore a dress, I have so many dresses in diff colours, and I styled it with a nice coloured scarf and a thin jacket on top to cover my ass a bit. She also complimented my lashes and says I have long eyelashes. MashAllah lol. She thinks she doesn't have lashes but she does.

And she's got these sunglasses from urban outfitters that she's had her eye on for AGes and she finally wore them and we were gassing each other up lol
Iehab is my platonic soulmate.

We went to this place she wanted to go to called Vanilla Lounge, honestly normally I'd go for cookie dough but I was boiling, so we both got sundaes and she had a discount cos it's her sisters friends parents business. So I got a mango sundae with brownie bits in it and fresh mango, and I got two ice cream scoops, it was Joes ice cream. I was excited when I seen joes ice cream cos A was telling me about that she's ago. So I got Malteasers and cookie dough ice cream and it came with their own ice cream as well. Was tasty I finished it all and defo cooled me down. It was a nice aesthetic place as well.

We were too full for Starbucks then so we drove to hers, and she wanted to drive to penrth pier. And A called. I was driving and was pulling up to hers when A called so I put it on speaker cos I couldn't hold the phone and she kept putting us on mute and telling me to meet him, but me and her already made plans and as much as I value and respect A, I'm not gonna be that friend who ditches their plans and best friend for a guy. Iehabs been with me through it all. She kept telling me to meet up with him so I said to A that I would but I put us on mute so A couldn't hear us and I was telling her I don't feel right doing it. I think A realised cos even though I told him we just parked up by iehabs house, me and iehab don't really finish our plans that early, we like to walk and talk and chill for a few hours and I think he knows that about us. So as much as I wanna see him, I was happy to spend time iehab some more.

When the call ended I told iehab im not gonna ditch you and our plans. If I had plans with A before, then fair enough, but because me and iehab made plans, it wouldn't be right.

So we got in her car and drove to penth pier, i don't think I've ever been there and it was a nice change from bay. She said she likes driving with me, she did the clutch control thing and I showed her fog lights and other lights cos she didn't know them. I don't tell her what to do or go into whatever gear cos I know she knows, she just needs time, so I just mainly look out the window and tell her when to go and things. It was a funny drive.

She parallel parked on the hill next to the pier and omg it was hilarious . She screams when she gets stressed and there was a family on the pavement staring at us and they could see me and iehab absultely in bits dying from laughter trying ti get her to steer the wheel and park. There were cars behind her too. It was comical lol and the people around were fine.