16/6

Dearest diary,

Had the best day ever today. One of the best days I've had. Lately, I've been living my best life alhamdulilah and it feels freeing.

So I had placement in the morning. I don't think I wrote about yesterday did I? I have a lot to write about yesterday too ngl but today. Patients I had were interesting, one was referred to a cancer clinic I hadn't seen anything like it before. Supervisor pretty convinced it's not cancer and it's lipoma but to be on the safe side we referred her to a cancer clinic

We finished early today, got the afternoon off . Our first patient was a no show, then I had two patients then H had a patient. She was getting on my nerves slightly today but I'm getting really good at biting my tongue to keep the peace now. I think one day my tongue will start bleeding with how much I keep stuff to myself though.

She's genuinely a lush friend and blessed to have her and I know I'm not perfect but honestly sometimes my patience wears thin with how much I allow myself to tolerate.

I called my sister to let her know I'm finishing early and that me and her should go on a quick road trip somewhere new and have a picnic. I always have picnics with my friends every single summer. And I haven't spent much time with my sister so I bought my fave fruits and we went in her car, went somewhere SO scenic, it's my next place to take all my friends. We had a picnic there and honestly I really enjoyed her company and being just sisters with her. We jammed to tunes in the car and honestly the views were insane! I'll be going there more often. I put it on my Snapchat private story and my high school best friend said her parents were there and her dad seen me (I used to be so close with this girl I was over her house all the time and even facetimed her dad 😂) we were practically family. Her name is Meg. I wish her dad came and said hi to me cos I haven't seen him in years. I even had lunch with her mum back in the day lol

And then I came home and got ready to go see iehab. It was quite spontaneous but it always with us. We have extremely similar personalities. Actually not that similar but we are similar in a lot of ways too. So I picked her up from work and parked on ground floor ( reverse parked) I think I'm getting better and better alhamdulilah:)))

I FINALLY got the white iced mocha from aroma cos I loooooveeeeee itttt. I loved iehabs outfit today omg. Was super chic.

We drove to st dvs and it was my very first time parking there. Ever. The other day it was iehabs first time going to a Starbucks drive thru, like her first time driving there herself, so that was a core memory for us, and now today, it was my first time going to st dvs car park and she was with me. I hate that car park cos obviously I dislike parking and also the twist and turns make me feel sick and dizzy. Every time A would drive up or down there I'd have to close my eyes cos I'd get dizzy . I actually felt a little dizzy when I was driving there and felt dizzy on the drive down too. But I did it!!

We had a shopping spree. We went to new look, tried clothes there, I got cargos and a really cute knitted jumper. She got a dress. We went to bershka but nothing there. Went to Zara. I got myself perfume I love the perfumes in Zara. They've always been so well known for their perfumes. I love the one I have it smells like cherries. I've been using a lot of my Victoria secret body sprays I have lately but I wore my favourite perfume today, YSL Libre. I also wore my pearl bracelet and the Swarovski ring A got me. And because I'm really tanned now, it looks even nicer against darker skin. Iehab commented on the ring too, I love that ring. My right arm is peeling a bit cos I think I got sun burnt.

We went sports direct and I got a gym too. I wasn't too hungry but I know she wanted food so we went Nando's. No wing stop for a change lol. I got her a Nando's gift card for her birthday. I got the kids meal and honestly it filled me up. Was struggling with the spice 😂 the waiter got me two paper cups for the bottomless frozen yoghurt so I gave one to iehab so we could both have one. She ordered us halloumi sticks too omg I love the halloumi sticks from Nando's. My fave.