Better

Dear diary

I finally feel a little like myself today!
It's Tuesday 7th November 19:22pm.
I've just finished doing uni work.

I woke up and genuinely felt an immediate difference in my mood and I was so happy about that cos I hated how low and sad I was feeling for a good few days. Don't get me wrong I still feel off and don't wanna go out but I feel way way way better and haven't cried at ALL today! Crazy how much your period affects you. I'm still thinking about stopping my periods for a while tho, I don't wanna be dealing with this every month

Uni was good, I like the uni girls and we chilled somewhere calm and quiet and had a chilled conversation at lunch. I'm quite close to one of them.

I also parallel parked!! Took me a while and I almost gave up but I remember what Iehab said to me and she was like just keep trying and keep adjusting cos that's how you'll learn. So I did and in honesty it was one of the best ones I did.

My nose, particularly my right nostril, has been bleeding non stop for the last week. Every single day without fail.

I've also been getting the worst headaches since yesterday. I have a debilitating one right now. I always seem to get them midday. Not sure if it's being in uni, or tying my hair too tight (I don't think I do) and my hair is down right now, so I'm not sure why I'm getting the absolute worst headaches.

Iehab messaged me saying she's giving her cat away, was actually shocked and didn't believe her at first. She's really upset tho and she's cried. I wanted her cat, that way she could also visit whenever she wanted to see her cat but my mum doesn't want another cat
H messaged me and she only messaged me when she wants something. I didn't even have to tell Iehab she was like she can't just pop up to you when it suits her.

I was a little annoyed ngl. Me and her have been way more distant this year. She's still a close friend but she's not once asked things or whatever when she knows about things briefly. So I decided to not tell her anything anymore and I removed her from my private snap story a while ago. I've always said I'm very specific with who I tell things and who I let into my close circle of friends.

She FaceTimed me before she texted me so I said I couldn't call

I never texted back.