Aqua park😁

Dear diary

I just got in, 23:53pm
I picked iehab up, then went to pick up iqsa and her little sister from their house, then drove to barrage.

It killed me.
Brought back so many memories. He picked me up bridal style when we were on the barrage and joked about me throwing me over the bridge as he lifted me up.

Was that the evening when we walked around bay and took pics and things? I think it was the same day?

Sometimes I think, does he think about these places like I do? I know he doesn't as much as me cos I really remember every little thing, I hold onto memories , maybe cos I love memories. I love moments. I don't want it to be fragmented in my brain. But he has told me in the past he does think of some stuff. Some nights I wonder "when you go to our spot, when you sit on that log in b rock, when you go to chili flames or miss Potts and see that sofa, do you remember? When you hear cdiff bay, do you remember? When you hear something I like, like blueberries or peanut butter, do you remember?" Maybe not.
But at the same time I'm like you know what, I tried. Life is fine and always will be. I'm doing the best I can in every aspect of my life.

I pushed it aside because I was here to spend time with my friends . But I hold onto memories, idk how it's so easy for people to forget.

I didn't expect it to be that busy in the car park, it was packed. I found a space between an ice cream van that was parked there and another car and I managed to reverse park :)

Iqsa paid for my parking bless her.

We then got changed into our swim gears and stuff and had THE BEST TIME. The aqua park at bay. I've always wanted to do it and it didn't smell either. I'm a good swimmer and it was just so much fun I love anything water related.

I jumped in the water and straight away Iqsa's little sister got cold feet and turns out she can't swim that well and bc I'm quite good at swimming, I was kinda designated to look after her and she climbed on to me and was almost suffocating me cos her arms were around my neck and I was swimming and taking her around with me. I was EXHAUSTED by the end of it. Im good witn kids and felt like a second mum lol. But despite that, we got to do so much.

It was SO fun. It will be a core memory for me. We were the last people to get out as well.

There was a big trampoline and I did a front flip off it. I don't know what I did but I think I stubbed my big toe SO BAD somewhere it started bleeding and it hurt the entire time. I actually thought I broke my big toe, even now it hurts but I know it's not broken.

There were big slides and we all slid down together. There was this TALL jump off. We did it right at the end and I'm genuinely not scared of heights I love tall rides in theme parks and always go on them. But this drop got me a little scared but a good scared like good adrenaline if you get me. Cos it's like you have to force yourself to jump off. None of them wanted to do it once we were up there. And I almost didn't but I told myself it's only water so I ran and jumped then iqsa followed, Iqsa's little sister didn't, and iehab got cold feet and said she'd only do it with me.

So I had to climb back up and I couldn't so there's 8 year old boys pulled me up😂😂 there was another point where I was stuck and couldn't pull myself up so a staff member grabbed my leg and dragged me up😭😂 I was stuck otherwise 😭😂.  This random woman helped me up at one point she grabbed my life jacket and pulled me . 😂😂The parts where you had to get yourself back up on the platform was so hard. I helped a kid at one point it was all joint effort 😂

So the little boys pulled me up idk how they had the strength and I get to iehab and she's like on 3, so we count to three and run, and we held hands. But she stopped 😂 I almost went flying but she grabbed me back. So we were right on the edge. So we went down the massive slide instead. I wasn't gonna force her to jump if she didn't want to. And that was our one hour up. There's obviously A LOT more to write about. It was SUPER fun. Right up my street.
We are gonna do it again I think next time
It'll just be me and iehab not sure tho