The Chat Returns

110 years later...

(Link created the Hyrulean Heroes Group Chat)

(Link added Princess Zelda, Dr. Purah, Dr. Robbie, King Rhoam, Prince Sidon, King Dorephan, Princess Mipha, Lord Daruk, Chief Urbosa, Master Revali, Teba, Tulin, Yunobo, Riju, Buliara, Bazz, Gaddison, Rivan, Impa, Kass, Beedle, Kilton, Paya, Yona, Tauro, Rauru, Sonia, and Mineru)

(Daruk and Link joined the chat)

LINK: I didn't realize how many people already had Purah Pads lol. Anyways, anybody online?

DARUK: LITTLE GUY! Is is really you?

LINK: Yes it is. Great to see you again Daruk.

DARUK: You too, little guy. You know, now that you freed our spirits, we can eat food again? I can't stop eating rock roast. I have to make up for those 100 years.

LINK: Yeah. I could say the same. I've had my fair share of Lynel guts.

DARUK: Uhhh

LINK: Anyways, you know, since you got a grandson Yunobo, I take it that means you had a family back in the day? You never mentioned.

DARUK: Didn't think it worth mentioning. Goron biology is... confusing, to say the least

LINK: Fair enough. Anyways, how are the other champions? I would be extremely overjoyed to speak with them again.

(Revali joined the chat)

REVALI: So, is this your chat here, Link? Ugh, I can't believe I was bested by that mf Windblight Ganon.That anonymous weirdo guy was right, I was destined to be slain!

REVALI: However, contrary to what most say, fighting Windblight is no easy task. bet he is ten times as powerful as Thunderblight Ganon.

LINK: Did you not see me kill him in under five minutes?

(Link changed Revali's name to Ravioli)

RAVIOLI: I don't believe that. And no I didn't watch. I didn't want to witness your death. I'm sure you must've cheated reality somehow to slay him. The same way you survived the Calamity.

RAVIOLI: But nonetheless im grateful you avenged me

LINK: Thanks Ravioli

REVALI: Respect the dead?

LINK: I'll respect you when your too dead to be on a group chat. For now, you don't have that honor.

REVALI: F*** you too

DARUK: Anyways, Link, what you been up to these past 3 years. I haven't spoken to you since you freed Vah Rudania, aside from helping you with Daruk's Protection a few times. Well maybe more than a few.

LINK: Daruks protection was mighty helpful. It was annoying that I lost it after the calamity. But anyways, I haven't done much these three years. Well, aside fro recently

(Zelda joined the chat)

LINK: I lost my arm in a battle with Ganondorf who returned, then the sky came down and we met some Zonai named Rauru and Mineru and other people or whatever and went on a whole adventure to stop Ganon again. It was pretty wacky. Zelda died and came back to life or something, and I got my arm back eventually. Pretty neat.

ZELDA: Talking about me are we, Link? Wait OMG are those the Champions!???? Where's Urbosa?

DARUK: All the champions should be on any minute. We don't have much to do outside of this chat lol. Idk what's taking the others so long.

(Urbosa joined the chat)

URBOSA: Sav'aaq, is it really you little bird?

ZELDA: Urbosa!