Golden Power

(Link joined Ganon's chat)

LINK: Ganondorf!

GANONDORF: What do you want kid? I'm trying to wish for world domination here!

LINK: Kid? Man i'm 25 years old! Technically 125!

GANONDORF: And I'm over 25,000 years old! Age is meaningless!

LINK: Anyways I'm here to destroy you and save Hyrule! Ai

GANONDORF: Fool! You shall die trying!

LINK: Somebody start the boss music!

GANONDORF: You can't beat me hero! You just stabbed me in the chest with that all-powerful blade and it did nothing! Because I am invincible!

LINK: I don't need to stab you with the sword. I just need to stun you!

GANONDORF: Wait!

LINK: And time for the arrows!

GANONDORF: No!!!!!!!!!! Damn that hurts!

LINK: Rinse and repeat. Let's keep this going at least 4 minutes just for the boss music, okay pig man?

GANONDORF: F*CK YOU HERO!

Later

GANONDORF: Arrgh!

LINK: You know why they call me the Hero of the Wild?

GANONDORF: Because you spent much of your first quest in the wilderness?

LINK: Cause when I beat my enemies, things get real wild. Hope you like three silver arrows right to the face!

GANONDORF: NO!

(Ganondorf was disconnected)

LINK: Top ten anime deaths right there. Wait, is that the complete Triforce? Whoa! It's.... shiny! and triangular!

TRIFORCE: The hell did you think I was be, a circle? Just make your damn wish already, kid.

LINK: What are you so pissed about?

TRIFORCE: When people fight wars over you for an uncountable number of eons, sometimes the rage gets to you. I was in the center of so much war that I eventually developed emotions. Mostly negative ones. Just make your wish and scram so I can go back to sitting in some Monarch's closet.

LINK: I wish, to restore Hyrule, and bring back everyone who has fallen at Ganon's hand! And no weird time anomalies, please.

TRIFORCE: Your wish is my command, Hero of Hyrule. Farewell

(Triforce left the chat)

(Link deleted Ganon's chat)

(Link joined Champion's Group Chat)

DARUK: Little guy! You won't believe what happened!

LINK: ?

DARUK: WE'RE ALIVE AGAIN! I can finally go rolling with my brothers again!

REVALI: Yes, all of those who have fallen to Ganon have returned. Including I, the mighty revali. I was getting tired of being a ghost. Now I can be the world's greatest archer yet again!.

MIPHA: Link! I'm alive again! Does that mean we can further our relationship now?

LINK: uh...

URBOSA: Where is Zelda?

LINK: Idk. Ganon took her triforce piece and then yeeted her out of the pyramid earlier.

(Rauru joined the chat)

RAURU: Hey all, It is I, the real Rauru, and I have returned. But we have an urgent situation. I rescued Zelda, but she is in critical condition.

LINK: Zelda! No! Please don't leave! Not when we just got everybody back.

RAURU: I'm afraid there is little I can do.

LINK: You were like a ghost for 15,000 years! Surely you know something about life and death?

RAURU: As always, I, King Rauru of Hyrule, remain pretty much useless

(Rauru left the chat)

REVALI: The OG Rauru was better. Man could turn into an Owl and everything. Now that is real power right there.

(Urbosa kicked Revali off the chat)

URBOSA: Daruk, keep an eye on that chicken

DARUK: Understood

(Daruk left the chat)

URBOSA: Zelda, please wake up! I can't lose you like I did your mother

(King Rhoam joined the chat)

KING RHOAM: My daughter! Please stay with us!

LINK:  😢

MIPHA: Princess!

(Terrako joined the chat)

LINK: The egg boi? What can he do?

MIPHA: He does share a special bond with the Princess, remember?

TERRAKO: 

KING RHOAM: Zelda! She's moving!

URBOSA: Little bird!

MIPHA: She's waking up! I'll try to heal her.

LINK: No.... She doesn't need healing. I think I know who that unknown voice was that gave me the means to destroy Ganon.

MIPHA: ?

LINK: It was Zelda, but not just Zelda. Hylia herself. She sacrificed all her light and time power to help us defeat Ganon. And that drained her of most of her energy too. But she should be fine.

(Zelda joined the chat)

TERRAKO: *Happy guardian noises*

ZELDA: Link? Is it really you?

LINK: Indeed.

ZELDA: Oh thank you Link! You displayed much courage fighting Ganondorf! And now thanks to the triforce you've restored everything! Perhaps even your memory.

LINK: Yes, my memories have all returned. But even without them, I would know true courage when I saw it. And right now, I see it before me. You may the emobidement of wisdom, Princess Zelda, but you have displayed true courage as well today.

ZELDA: Thank you, LInk.

LINK: It's as you said, your highness.

ZELDA: ?

LINK: Courage need not be remembered, for it is never forgotten.