Beyond Hyrule

(Link and Mipha joined the chat)

MIPHA: I thought we were supposed to meet up in Kakariko? I'm waiting for you here! The place is kinda deserted from the monsters though

LINK: Change of plans, i left Hyrule

MIPHA: you WHAT

LINK: Well remember we lookin for Ganon's followers? They got a hideout in another kingdom remember? The same kingdom Yona's from I think

MIPHA: Link YOU CANT JUST LEAVE HYRULE LIKE THAT

LINK: Nah I got it covered, I used some zonai vehicles to get across those weird giant bottomless canyons at the border. Dang those things are deep. That's some real border control if i ever seen it

MIPHA: ....

LINK: Why build a wall around the border and deport anyone who crosses it, when you can just have a giant bottomless canyon

MIPHA: Fair point... But Link I can't heal you in another kingdom! I don't know how to get there!

LINK: Well uh why don't you just stay in Hyrule and attempt to be useful. That is the purpose of the champions is it not? Attempting to be useful?

MIPHA: I-i guess...

LINK: Anyway, I found some border patrol agents here in the Northern lands. Some weird lookin Zora

MIPHA: soldiers from Yona's Domain, perhaps?

LINK: Yeah. They asked me how I crossed the border, and why I didn't just take the sea route. I told them I'm just weird like that.

MIPHA: It is true. I have seen it firsthand

LINK: Seen what firsthand?

MIPHA: Uh um nothing

LINK: Anyway, Imma ask these guys about this hideout.

MIPHA: alright

LINK: Ayo, I said something about Ganon and they punched me in the face! jeez.

MIPHA: Are you okay!???

LINK: I'll be fine.

MIPHA: Link!

(Link was disconnected)

MIPHA: Oh nayru what's he gotten himself into now... 

Meanwhile, in Ganon's Chat

(Zelda and Ganondorf joined the chat)

GANONDORF: I shall use this chat feature to record my victory over this pathetic kingdom!

ZELDA: We defeated you last time, Ganon! Anyway how did you return?

GANONDORF: I am not the Ganondorf you destroyed. I am a different Ganondorf who was cast out of his world, and brought here thanks to the power of the time vortex. It was only thanks to my Cult of Followers that I was able to get here.

ZELDA: So you don't have a Secret Stone?

GANONDORF: The hell is that? Like an Infinity Stone? My power source is the Triforce of Power, and when I get the other two pieces I shall have the complete Triforce, and be unstoppable!

ZELDA: What does the triforce even do?

GANONDORF: One who touches it will be able to make any wish. My wish will be to transform this world into my own dominion! All who do not bow before me will be destroyed, and those who do may perhaps be spared, if only to continue existing in a living hell! Now, give me the Triforce of Wisdom!

ZELDA: No!

(Zelda was disconnected)

GANONDORF: Now, as soon as my followers recover the Triforce of Courage, I shall have it all! Then nobody can stop me!

Champions Group Chat

(Link joined the chat)

MIPHA: Link! Are you okay????

LINK: Yeah im fine, there was just some confusion. Apparently Ganon's followers have a hideout not far from the northern domain.

MIPHA: Well let's regroup and come up with a strategy.

LINK: I'm already in the Boss Room

MIPHA: .....

LINK: Ayo what the hell is this fight! This guy looks just like me!

(Dark Link hacked into the chat)

LINK: What you doing in the chat man?

DARK LINK: I am merely a creation of magic meant to guard the treasure of this dungeon. I was created by an ancient king to guard here. The followers of Ganon have set up base here to take the treasure, but to no avail. And you shall not succeed either!

LINK: I don't need a biography man

DARK LINK: Anyway, I thought I would join your chat to get a glimpse into the outside world.

LINK: Fair enough

MIPHA: Link! If this thing is a shadow reflection, it can know your every move!

LINK: Dang. I guess I can't go all OP then.

DARK LINK: Prepare to die, hero!

LINK: Wait a minute, I have ancient arrows!

DARK LINK: Damn it!

(Dark Link was disconnected)

MIPHA: So Link what's the treasure?

LINK: The Triforce of Courage! Dang! I guess I am pretty courageous

MIPHA: You are the most courageous person in the universe, Link

LINK: Um thanks i guess. Anyway, this thing must be what I need to stop Ganondorf. I better take it. NO!

MIPHA: What's wrong??

LINK: Those cultists of Ganondorf stole it! I guess they must be pretty courageous too if they tried to fight me. I better warp back to the castle. 

MIPHA: Okay. Also, Link, I better warn you of something.

LINK: ?

MIPHA: The castle, may have, been destroyed

LINK: !!!!!!!!!

MIPHA: Ganondorf replaced it with his new lair, some kind of giant pyramid.

LINK: Weirdo. Oh yeah, I see it now. I just warped to the Kyononis Shrine. I'm gonna head straight to the big bad.

MIPHA: Can't you wait for the other champions to get here so we can all fight together?

LINK: I mean, you all are ghosts. So you would be kind of useless.

MIPHA: .....

LINK: And you could still get hurt, even if you're dead. There are people out there like the Poe Collector and the Bargainer Statues who can capture souls. Ganon himself can too.

(Mipha left the chat)

(Unknown joined the chat)

LINK: Huh?

UNKNOWN: Hero of Hyrule, it is time

LINK: Time for what?

UNKNOWN: Time to Destroy Ganon

LINK: How?

UNKNOWN: The Master Sword is not strong enough at the moment. You will need to unlock its full potential. This I can help you with.

LINK: What the- What's that golden light shining on the blade?

UNKNOWN: That, is the power of the gods. Behold, the Golden Master Sword. The true blade of evil's bane.

LINK: Whoa. The Golden Sword.... Well, I guess defeating Ganon should be a piece of cake now!

UNKNOWN: But the blade alone cannot defeat him. You will also need, the ultimate weapon. The Silver Arrows. Magical arrows forged by gods for the sole purpose of destroying evil. Take them.

LINK: Damn

(Unknown left the chat)

LINK: I guess I got a kingdom to save.