2 Family Again

"Talk to me, Dale!" Shane called running over.

"Is it them? Are they back?" Amy asked hopefully as Carl and I ran over with Lori. "What is it?"

"A stolen car is my guess." Dale said.

I watched as the fancy red car drove up and stopped. Glenn stepped out smiling.

    "Holy crap. Turn that damn thing off!" Dale yelled.

   "I don't know how!" Glenn smiled.

   "My Sister Andrea—" Amy yelled at him over the alarm as alarm continued.
Shane popped the hood to turn the alarm off.

   "Is she okay? Is she alright?" Amy yelled.

   "She's okay! She's okay!" Glenn yelled at her so she could hear him over the alarm.

   "Is she coming back?" Amy asked.

   "Yes!" Glenn told her.

   "Why isn't she with you? Where is she? She's okay?" Amy panicked just as the alarm stopped.

   "Yes!" He told her again, "Yeah, fine. Everybody is. Well, Merle not so much."

    "Are you crazy, driving this wailing bastard up here? Are you trying to draw every Walker for miles?" Shane asked.

   "I think we're okay." Dale said.

   "You call being stupid okay?" Shane said.

   "Well, the alarm was echoing all over these hills hard to pinpoint the source." Dale explained. "I'm not arguing. I'm just saying. It wouldn't hurt you to think things through a little more carefully next time, would it?"

   "Sorry." Glenn apologized. "Got a cool car."

I then turned my attention towards an approaching truck that drove up the road.

    "Amy." Andrea called as she came out of the truck.

    "Andrea!" Amy cried as the two ran to each other meeting up in a hug.

   "Papi! Daddy!" A little boy yelled as he and his siblings ran away from his Mother to his Father Morales's open arms.

    "Come here sweetie." Lori said gently leading Carl away.

   "You are a welcome sight."Dale laughed hugging Morales. "I thought we had lost you folks for sure."

   "How'd y'all get out of there anyway?" Shane asked.

   "New guy— he got us out." Glenn explained.

   "New guy?" Shane questioned.

   "Yeah, crazy Vato just got into town." Glenn said.

   "Hey, helicopter boy! Come say hello." Morales called.

I looked over as a man stepped out of the truck walking over.

   "The guy'a a cop like you." Morales said.

I looked closely at the familiar man the man I knew as Mr. Grimes, Carl's Dad.

   "Carl." I say and watch as he slowly looks over.

Rick started to walk quickly.

   "Dad! Dad!" Carl cried running right into his arms and entering a long hug.

I smiled as Rick carried Carl over to Lori and she pulled him into a hug. I may have no family left but it made me happy to see Carl happy.

—————That Night——————————————