39 Eeni... Meenie... Miney... Mo

"Eenie..." Negan started on Rick.

    "Fuck you." I spit out.

     "What did you just say?" Negan laughed crouching down to be at eye level with me.

     "I said, fuck you. But I can say and do a lot more." I tell him.

    "Is that so—" I cut Negan off with a hard punch to the face, he stubbed back holding his face.
Quickly two men were on me pinning me to the ground pushing the right side of my face to the rocks.

"Let her go!" Carl yelled.

"Hey, wait. Let the lady go." Negan smiled, as the Saviors released me and I pushed myself back onto my knees.
"I said the first ones free and yet you still do something, you got guts kid." Negan laughed. "I have a fun idea. You, over there." Negan pointed at me with Lucille and at a spot in front of everybody. I passed hesitating. "Chop chop girl." I slowly got to my feet and walked to where he pointed. "Now, I'm going beat the shit out of one of your friends, and your gonna watch. But here's the fun bit, if I see a single tear forming in your eye or you make a sound, I'll cut your eye out and feed it to your boyfriend, then you'll be a matching set." He then turned around to face the others. "Same goes for you all. Anybody moves, anybody says anything, I will cut her eye out and feed it to the kid."

  "Eenie... meenie..." I watch as Lucille pointed at Maggie, my eyes lock with Carls as Negan speaks. "Miney..." Abraham, "Mo..." Michonne, "Catch..." Glenn, "A tiger..." Daryl, "By... His toe." Sasha, "If... he hollers..." Aaron, "...Let him go." Eugene, "My Mother... told me..."Carl, "To pick the very best one... and you... are..." Maggie, "It." It lands on Abraham.

    "Just a reminder. Anybody moves, anybody says anything, cut the girl's eye out and feed it to her boyfriend and then we'll start. You can breathe, you can blink, you can cry. Hell, you're all gonna be doing that." I watch as Negan swung Lucille slamming it onto Abrahams head. Abraham fell forward but pushed himself back us as the blood dripped from his head. "Oh! Look at that! Taking it like a champ!"

"Suck... my... nuts." Abraham told Negan before he landed the second blow knocking Abraham down for good. The thudding of each hit echoed through my skull. Sasha and Rosita scream. I wanted to cry, I wanted to scream I wanted to cover my ears so I wouldn't hear the sound of Abraham's skull break and hear the squish of his brain. I felt something hit my face, it was his blood. Negan didn't stop until what was once Abraham's head is now completely unidentifiable.

"Oh, my goodness! Look at this!" Negan laughs and walks over to me. "Wow. Not a single tear, your
tougher than I thought you were. I was really looking forward to watching the kid choke down your eyes but I'm a man of my word, you can go back with the others." I walk back and all walls come crashing down, I flash Carl the most broken, tariffed, sad look before hardening back up.
     "You guys, look at my dirty girl!" He went up to Rosita. "Sweetheart..." He stuck Lucille, which was covered it the blood of Abraham in her face. "Lay your eyes on this. Oh, damn. Were you— were you together? That sucks. But if you were, you should know, there was a reason for all this. Red— and hell, he was, is and will ever be red. He just took one or six or seven for the team! So take... a damn look. Take a damn look!" But that was enough for Daryl, he got up punching Negan hat across the face. But before Daryl could do anything else the Saviors grabbed him forcing him to the ground.

"Daryl!" Rick yelled.

"NO!" Negan shouted. "Oh, no. That? Oh, my? That... is a no- no. The whole thing— not one bit of that shit flies here." One of the Saviors got off as Dwight pointed Daryl's crossbow at him.

"Do you want me to do it?" Dwight asked. "Right here."

"No. No, you don't kill them... not until you try a little." Negan smiled. Dwight and the other Savior grabbed Daryl dragging him back in line and onto his knees. "Anyway... that's not how it works. Now, I already told you people— twice, first one's free, then— what'd I say? I said I would shut that shit down! No exceptions. Now, I don't know what kind of lying assholes you've been dealing with... but I'm a man of my word. First impressions are important. I need you to know me. So... back to it."

"No." I gasped as the bat landed on Glenn's head.

"No!" Maggie cried.

After two hits Glenn still got up, barely holding onto life. There was a dent in his forehead and his left eye was still his head but popped out, blood was flowing down his face.

"Buddy, you still there? I just don't know." Negan smiled. "It seems like you're trying to speak, but you just took a hell of a hit. I just popped your skull so hard, your eyeball just popped out, and it is gross as shit!"

"Maggie, I'll find you." Glenn barley managed to choke out.

"Oh. Oh, hell. I can see this is hard on you guys. I am sorry. I truly am. But I did say. No exceptions." Negan swung the bat knocking Glenn down. I flinched every time I heard the bat hit Glenn's mushy head. Tears rolled down my face.

"I'm just getting started." Negan said as blood splattered into the air. "Lucille is thirsty. She is a vampire bat." A piece of flesh hung from the bat. "Oh, and one last thing, for the punch." Pain erupted from the left side of my face, then things went black.

"NO!" Carl yelled, that was the last thing I heard.