53 Traitor

Those two words made all worry all concern all hope and trust I was staring to have for the coward die and I didn't care if he used to be on our side, he isn't he has chosen even after everything he saw, I wanted him dead.
Rick gave the nod and we all ducked expecting an explosion but nothing happened.
Only a couple seconds after all the Garbage People get up aiming their guns at our heads.

"Dirty traitors." I mutter.

The lock clatters and the gate is pulled open.
Negan steps out of a black truck with Dwight behind him, but by the look on his face this wasn't what Dwight wanted.
Saviors opened the truck holding are explosive.

"You ever hear the one about the stupid little prick named Rick who thought he knew shit but didn't know shit and got everyone that he gave a shit about killed? It's about you." Negan smiled. "You're all gonna wanna put your guns down now."

"No one drops anything." Rick then turned to the leader of the Garbage People. "We had a deal."

"Tamiel cam for the boat things. Followed ones who took. Made a better deal." She told Rick.

"You pushed me, and you pushed me. And you pushed me, Rick. You tried to blow us up, right? I mean, I get me, my people. But Eugene? He's one of yours." Negan said. "And after what he did— He stepped up. You people... are animals."

"Then what does that make you?" I comment in my head.

"Universe gives you a sign, and you just shove your finger right up its ass." Negan laughs. "Dwight, Simon, chop-chop." The two climbed up talking a sheet off the one thing on the back of the truck revealing a silver coffin. They carried it over and stood it upright beside Negan. "So, you don't like Eugene anymore. You guys gotta like Sasha. I do, too." He knocked Lucille against the coffin. "Got her right here packaged for your convenience, alive and well. Now, I bought her so I wouldn't have to kill all of you, and not killing all of you could get complicated. See, I know there's a lot of fire power left in there, Rick. So I'm gonna make this simple. I want all the guns you've managed to scrape up. Yep, I know about those, too. I want every last grain of lemonade you got left. I want a person of your own choosing... for Lucille. Daryl. Ooh, I gotta get me my Daryl back. I see you. And the pool table and all the pool cues and chalk. And I want it now or Sasha dies, and then all of you. Probably. C'mon, Rick. Just because I bought her in a casket doesn't mean she has to leave in it. You know what? You suck ass, Rick. You really do. I don't want to have to kill her, but that's exactly what you're gonna make me do."

"Let me see her." Rick asked.

"Oh." Negan chuckled. "All right. Just give me a second. I might have to get her up to speed. You can't hear shit inside this thing. Sasha. You're not gonna believe this crap." Negan opened the coffin. "Holy goddamn!" Negan yelled.
I watch as he opened the coffin, her eyes were white and mouth open growing as she stumbled towards Negan and the two fell to the ground off the truck, Sasha was dead.

Not wasting a second Carl was the first to move followed by me pulling our guns out and firing at the Garbage people behind up. That started everyone to follow.
Carl and I lay on the platform up the wall. I put my pistol away and grabbed a machine gun and we shot the people below.
I killed, I didn't count I didn't think about it I just shot anyone who wasn't on our side.

"(Y/n)." Carl said catching my attention and we climbed down with another guy. We stayed in between two of the garbage trucks as we shot.

I heard the bang and I felt the pain, I let out a cry as I reached for my leg Carl quickly turned to me dropping his gun.

"Carl!" I warned as the Saviors stand in front of us guns loaded and aimed at our heads.
They shove us into a clear area of long grass and weeds. I watch as they force Carl to his knees, they keep me standing with two men behind me. One grabbed my pistol holding it to my head.

"You wouldn't shoot a week little girl?" I ask the two men.

"Nice try." One says.

"Damn, it's worked before." I say sarcastically. "Okay, well, give me my gun back or your dead."

"Shut your mouth girl." The other takes out a knife but I wasn't scared not in the slightest bit.

I watch as Rick limped toward us with the the leader of the Garbag People, Jadis behind him.

"Hello again." Negan greeted Rick.

Rick was lead over to stand beside Carl.

"Down. Or again." Jadis told Rick. Rick fell down to his knees beside his Son.

"Well, shit, Rick. You just couldn't stick with us, huh? You had to go with these filthy Garbage People?" Negan smiled. "No offence."

"Deal is for 12, yes?" Jadis asked Negan.

"10." Negan said. "People are a resource."

"12." Jadis repeated. "10." She gave in.

"Rick. This is just gonna make you sad. Broke. You're gonna wish you were dead." Negan circled the two. "I like having fun. I do. But maybe you think that the guy that did what he did to your friends wasn't me, like that was some sort of a put-on, like I'm not the guy with the bat— I'm just the guy that makes your kid and his girlfriend spaghetti. Oh. Oh, shit. Maybe this is on me. Maybe this is all on me. I gotta make it right. I guess I gotta start all over again. I gotta tell you, Rick, if I had a kid, I'd want him to be just like your kid, which makes this so much harder."