26 Successful

The next day Carl, Michonne and Rick went out for supplies in our old neighbourhood.
They came back alright and will lots of guns and ammo.

—————

The day after that Rick, Hershel and Daryl went off to negotiate peace. Hershel and Daryl came just in case things went bad Rick was the one talking to the Governor.

———

    "So, I met this Governor. Sat with him for quite a while." Rick started.

    "Just the two of you?" Merle asked.

      "Yeah." Rick nodded.

       "Should have gone when we had the chance, bro." Merle said.

      "He wants the prison. He wants us gone. Dead. He wants us dead for what we did to Woodbury. We're going to war." Rick told us and it was decided.

————Two Days Later————

We were sitting outside when Rick came over.

"When I met with the Governor, he offered me a deal. He said— he said he would leave us alone if I gave him Michonne. And I was gonna do that... to keep us safe. I changed my mind. But now Merle took Michonne to fulfill the deal and Daryl went to stop him and I didn't know if it's too late. I was wrong not to tell you. And I'm sorry. What I said last year, that first night after the farm... it can't be like that. It can't. What we do, what we're willing to do, who we are, it's not my call. It can't be. I couldn't sacrifice one of us for the greater good because we are the greater good. We're the reason we're still here, not me. This is life and death. How you live... how you die— it isn't up to me. I'm not your Governor. We chose to go, we choose to stay. We stick together. We vote. We can stay and we can fight or we can go." Rick said and walked away.

—————

I know Carl wasn't happy about being forced to leave, he wanted to stay and fight, he was mad at his Dad about that.

    "Carl, I really think Judith will love it." I smile as he looks at the picture of him, Rick and Lori.

He smiled and put it in his bag.
Carl took out a gold star.

     "Wasn't that on your Dad's hat before it was yours?" I say.

"Yeah it was." Carl said before stuffing it in his pocket and zipping up the bag pulling it over his shoulder.
I grab his hat placing it on his head as I pick up my bag.

"Let's go." I smile as we walk out.

———

"Carl." Rick reached for him and Carl jerked away.
We walk to the trunk as Beth fits our bags in.

Hershel, Beth, Judith, Carl and I got in the car.

———

We could hear the gunfire and see the Prison from where we were.
We heard footsteps approaching, we hid, Hershel and Carl held up guns I stood behind Carl.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Don't shoot." A kid said, more of a teen.

     "Drop the weapon, son." Hershel told him.

     "Sure." He agreed. "Here take it." The kid slowly walked over holding out his gun.
Carl took one silent shot and the body hit the ground. I stare at Carl in shock.

———

We returned to the Prison Judith in the arms of Beth.
Rick, Daryl and Michonne went out to Woodbury that same day. They came back with the people who remained in Woodbury. The Governor slaughtered the entire army and only one survived by chance. So everyone joined us.

——

I watched as a bus drove up many people coming out.
We lost nobody in the fight even gained lots of people and the Governor lost everything.